Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,052 members, 7,814,618 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER - Technology Market (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER (33523 Views)

SELL ALL YOUR GITCARDS, USDT, BITCOIN, NETELLER TO US AT AMAZING RATES / Bring All Amazon Gift Cards, We Buying At Good Rates / ** BUY/SELL: PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER, PM etc! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by morikee: 11:10am On May 10, 2023
How much you dey buy PayPal funds
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by dorispray: 11:34am On May 10, 2023
morikee:
If you have PayPal funds to sell, slide to my DM or send email (see signature)
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by morikee: 11:39am On May 10, 2023
dorispray:

If you have PayPal funds to sell, slide to my DM or send email (see signature)

I have what's your rate
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by elyon001: 11:37am On May 12, 2023
You can go to sleep after sending your funds to them... It's been a long time dealing with my blood... You too sure... always updating me with latest prices...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by Zidoh(m): 5:34pm On Jul 12, 2023
elyon001:
You can go to sleep after sending your funds to them... It's been a long time dealing with my blood... You too sure... always updating me with latest prices...
Thanks so much for the review. We are very glad working with you .
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by Zidoh(m): 6:28pm On Jul 12, 2023
We are still at your services

Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by Zidoh(m): 8:15pm On Jul 26, 2023
Please send us dm on Whatsapp 08088759163 .... We are always active for your daily trade.
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by BolugaiceAB: 8:33pm On Aug 07, 2023
I edit all forms of docs especially for verification purposes, also contact me for all PayPal related issues or any form of issues, I'll definitely be of help, my WhatsApp is 08107128935
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by Zidoh(m): 2:47am On Dec 10, 2023
morikee:
We are still buying PayPal funds and others e-currency at good rate ..... Fast and relaible. Please slide to our dm for inquiries. ....+2348088759163.
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by Zidoh(m): 9:24am On Dec 16, 2023
@ZIDOH EXCHANGE ENTERPRISES ®
PayPal funds, Payoneer funds ,Skrill funds , Sofi funds , Wise funds,Apple pay , eBay card , Zelle funds , CashApp , Greedot , Walmart , All transfer , Revolt and lots more are needed in large and small amount at good rate . .. Please dm on Whatsapp 08088759163 for instant exchange.
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by Zidoh(m): 9:50am On Dec 16, 2023
We are always available both business day and weekend.... Keep the message coming....

Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by Zidoh(m): 8:41am On Dec 18, 2023

We are available for your all spending options

∆Cashapp

∆Store spending

∆Online spending

*P2P [ transfers]*

∆Sofi fund

∆Chime funds

∆Cashapp funds

∆Apple pay

∆E-transfer

∆Edd-transfer

All Wire, Ach, cash deposit [ USA 🇺🇸, UK 🇬🇧, & CANADA 🇨🇦] Cash mailing info available.

ZIDOH EXCHANGE ENTERPRISES ®
✅Dm Whatsapp+2348088759163.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by Zidoh(m): 10:45am On Dec 22, 2023
Zidoh:

We are available for your all spending options

∆Cashapp

∆Store spending

∆Online spending

*P2P [ transfers]*

∆Sofi fund

∆Chime funds

∆Cashapp funds

∆Apple pay

∆E-transfer

∆Edd-transfer

All Wire, Ach, cash deposit [ USA 🇺🇸, UK 🇬🇧, & CANADA 🇨🇦] Cash mailing info available.

✅Dm Whatsapp+2348088759163.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by teeJERRY: 8:56am On Dec 29, 2023
Zidoh has been giving steady and smooth service from day one. I'm a repeat customer 🙂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by Zidoh(m): 5:00pm On Dec 29, 2023
teeJERRY:
Zidoh has been giving steady and smooth service from day one. I'm a repeat customer 🙂
Thank you for the feedback we appreciate our business with you.
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by Zidoh(m): 10:17am On Dec 31, 2023
Zdoh:
E-CURRENCY EXCHANGER

ZIDOH EXCHANGE

We BUY and SELL

✅PAYPAL

✅CHIME

✅SKRILL

✅BITCOIN

✅SIMPLE

✅NETELLER

✅PAYONEER

✅USDT

Fiverr, Upwork, Guru and all freelancer withdrawal services available

.....instant payment guarantee.

Contact us:
ZIDOH EXCHANGE ENTERPRISES
Tell/Whatspp: +2348088759163
.... We are using this medium to appreciate everyone that patronize us this year . We say a big thanks to you all. We value you and very grateful. We wish you more prosperous year ahead .

Thank you!!
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by oliverwrites: 6:10am On Mar 16
I have transacted about 40m with this guy so far. The biggest amount until today was 5m. But I needed to sell $12,500 and I didn't want to go through a relative who is also into this business. I was scared as 19m is a lot of money.

I spoke briefly to him, I wanted to send my friend to meet him one on one but I rather let my business transactions be private to me ( unless on an anonymous forum like Nairaland ), and since I am currently not in Lagos for at least the next few days and I really need naira, after dragging my feet for a while, I sent the $12,500 to his USDT wallet.

His rate was 20 naira lower than I would have gotten elsewhere but I prefer to keep things private and I decided to trust him. 2 hours after he got the money, I received my 19m+ in FULL.

I will definitely be dealing with him again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by oliverwrites: 6:23am On Mar 16
I removed the previous screenshots for security reasons.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by oliverwrites: 6:24am On Mar 16
Last one.

Note that his name is saved as nairaland PayPal as when I first transacted with him 2 or 3 years ago I was selling PayPal funds to him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by Zidoh(m): 10:58am On Mar 18
Thank you so much @oliverwrites.
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by Zidoh(m): 11:00am On Mar 18
Good morning dear customers and happy new week . Please check the offer and our services below . We are always at your services 24/7 .

1 Share

Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by Djmadrid(m): 10:02am On Apr 10
Zidoh:
.... We are using this medium to appreciate everyone that patronize us this year . We say a big thanks to you all. We value you and very grateful. We wish you more prosperous year ahead .

Thank you!!
Boss your name just come to mind. I see you no dey online since December. Hope you’ve been well
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by Zidoh(m): 4:47pm On Apr 10
Djmadrid:

Boss your name just come to mind. I see you no dey online since December. Hope you’ve been well
Awww thank you so much brother .... Yes I am fine and good and you? Send me a dm on Whatsapp.
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by Zidoh(m): 12:51pm On Apr 15
Happy new week dear customers ...lets do the trading ahaun this week. We are fully at ypur service.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Cheapest Data Plans (1gb @ N250) MTN,9MOBILE,AIRTEL,GLO / Visafone Blackberry Bold 5 - N16,000. Unlimited Data, Wifi Hotspot. / USA To NIGERIA : 10-15 working days shipping services (warehouse available)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.