Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

What went wrong - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What went wrong (1058 Views)

Senate To Expose Banks Used For MMM Fraud... With The Aid Of Cyber Crime Expert / Senate To Expose Banks Used For MMM Fraud... With The Aid Of Cyber Crime Expert / I Have 50k. Should I Use It For Mmm Aka Ponzi Scheme? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What went wrong by zionmade(m): 11:00am On Dec 18, 2016

2 Likes

Re: What went wrong by skyoboy(m): 11:06am On Dec 18, 2016
Well, i dont blame him because everything in life is about risk, though some risk may not be worth taking. All i think about MMM is Paul giving to Peter. The last receiver is d Winner.

1 Like

Re: What went wrong by Dove4Peace: 12:06pm On Dec 18, 2016
MMM Pays!
MMM is not coming back because.... MMM is HERE !!!
#MMMnoShaking!

Re: What went wrong by penance(m): 12:27pm On Dec 18, 2016
True talk bro,i did not participate in mmm but I am also an ex corp member,people complaining about young graduates will not help you xo what is deir bizness,no worry even if mmm crash,you no fit die grin
Re: What went wrong by GMBuhari: 2:37pm On Dec 18, 2016
Reality is setting in abi?
Re: What went wrong by zionmade(m): 2:47pm On Dec 18, 2016
GMBuhari please go ahead and address the topic
Re: What went wrong by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 18, 2016
Life does not owe you anything and nobody owes you nothing. Stop this entitlement mentality. You have no money, and so?. You invest the liytle you have in a Ponzi scheme?. Go read stories of what people go through and how they got to where they are now... you go no say u never start

1 Like

Re: What went wrong by djlaqua91(m): 4:21pm On Dec 18, 2016
Hahaha! Seriously who gives a shit angry grin

Re: What went wrong by zionmade(m): 4:23pm On Dec 18, 2016
rychard:
Life does not owe you anything and nobody owes you nothing. Stop this entitlement mentality. You have no money, and so?. You invest the liytle you have in a Ponzi scheme?. Go read stories of what people go through and how they got to where they are now... you go no say u never start

According to d guy dat little could have also finished long ago before now if he didnt put it into MMM at first. Now if u huzzled and made it in life never think it was because of ur smartness. Some persons have gone thru more dan u went thru and still dnt have wnof to feed themselves
Re: What went wrong by eezeribe(m): 4:50pm On Dec 18, 2016
zionmade:

According to d guy dat little could have also finished long ago before now if he didnt put it into MMM at first. Now if u huzzled and made it in life never think it was because of ur smartness. Some persons have gone thru more dan u went thru and still dnt have wnof to feed themselves

If that your guy Truely exists and leaves in Port Harcourt...

Can he do a marketing job for me?

The reward is good
Re: What went wrong by zionmade(m): 5:50pm On Dec 18, 2016
eezeribe:

If that your guy Truely exists and leaves in Port Harcourt...
Can he do a marketing job for me?
The reward is good
Wats d product i will ask him to mail u

(1) (Reply)

Fill Short Survey To Win Prizes Worth 1000 Naira Recharge Card Or More. / Nice Perfumes For Sale / Urgent to open and fund Payoneer Mastercard with naija atm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.