Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,146 members, 7,835,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Indian Saree - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Indian Saree (551 Views)

Indian Saree Jorges,100%indian Human Hair,gold-plated Wrist Watch&earrings Sales / Become Your Own Boss In Wholesales Natural Indian Virgin Hair / Buy Best Quality Indian And Italian Marble And Tiles At Lowest Prices In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Indian Saree by adeolori(f): 11:07am On Nov 16, 2009
Do u want to look elegant on your wedding day or your engagement day, do you want to draw attention to yourself at a get together, are you on your way to grace your friends occassions.

Look differrent by adorning the elegant indian saree. In stock now at wonderful prices

get yours today

call on 07040112888 or do us a mail at otenhouse@aol.com
Re: Indian Saree by Nezed(f): 2:17pm On Nov 16, 2009
Indian Saree on an african woman's wedding? That's new to me!
Hope you will not advertise scottish skirts for our male folks to wear on their wedding day one day.
Re: Indian Saree by Godmother(f): 3:46pm On Nov 16, 2009
Nezed:

Indian Saree on an african woman's wedding? That's new to me!
Hope you will not advertise scottish skirts for our male folks to wear on their wedding day one day.

I was going to ask the same question myself. I love sarees myself, but only if its to look good, not wear on my wedding day
Re: Indian Saree by adeolori(f): 3:43pm On Nov 17, 2009
its actually meant for those thAT CAN DARE TO BE DIFFERENT, I DRESSED A BRIDE AND GROOM TWO WEEKS AGO AND THEY LOOKED WONDERFUL AND ELEGANT.
Re: Indian Saree by queenesthr(f): 12:01pm On Nov 18, 2009
Can you post the pictures please?

(1) (Reply)

Large Quantity Of Wheel Chairs For Sale! / Make Over N500,000 To N1 Million Annually Selling Protective Disc Skins / Brand New Jaccuzzi's For Sale (really Cheap)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.