Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,616 members, 7,827,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Why I Released Rara- Tekno - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Released Rara- Tekno (1383 Views)

NEW VIDEO: Tekno – Rara (official Video) / Watch New VIDEO: Tekno – Rara / Tekno New Hits Track #Rara#(Prod.By Selebobo) Is Hitting The Globe--(pic,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Released Rara- Tekno by Achukswap1(m): 12:05pm On Dec 18, 2016
Many of you might have heard or heard of the new song named Rara that was released by the Nigerian and African known musician, called Tekno. Have you asked why he released it?, i know you have not but today don't worry again i will tell you the reason, this great and notorious artiste opened his mouth and sang of the pains, the people of his country undergo.
The funny and the most amusing word that i heard him say is "Nepa don bring light oo, generator wan tear my ear" in this section he was absolutely talking about the power sector of his country.
This was one of his main agenda in the music, though this great musician have the money that he can use and buy gas or fuel, and be enjoying electricity steady in his house, but he opened his mouth and sang for the people that don't have.
Can any musician do this in your country? please use the comment box in our website www.funnygossips.tk/2016/12/the-reason-why-i-released-rara-tekno.html and type the name of the country and also the name of the musician.

(1) (Reply)

See These Beautiful Photos Of American Celebrities In African Outfits / America Most Wanted!!! Georgina Onuoha Shares Kemi Olunloyo's Criminal Records / See Twitter User's Caption For Bisola And Kemen's Epic Kiss In Big Brother Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.