Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,590 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Tekno Entertain Fans As His Birthday Gifts Appreciating Their Wishes(photo,video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno Entertain Fans As His Birthday Gifts Appreciating Their Wishes(photo,video (511 Views)

Read Caucasian Woman Open Letter To Black Women About Appreciating Their Body / D'banj Receives GOAT Cap, Shoes As His 39th Birthday Gifts / Davido Receives 'expensive' Early Birthday Gifts (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tekno Entertain Fans As His Birthday Gifts Appreciating Their Wishes(photo,video by NaijaEntertainm: 12:07pm On Dec 18, 2016

Re: Tekno Entertain Fans As His Birthday Gifts Appreciating Their Wishes(photo,video by Arthurwinner(m): 2:00pm On Dec 18, 2016
that boy is potential
Re: Tekno Entertain Fans As His Birthday Gifts Appreciating Their Wishes(photo,video by Arthurwinner(m): 2:01pm On Dec 18, 2016
that boy is potential.
Re: Tekno Entertain Fans As His Birthday Gifts Appreciating Their Wishes(photo,video by Mskrisx(f): 2:05pm On Dec 18, 2016
This the only singer that makes me don't want to leave the dance floor!

Tekno! I must to run your race o

With drum and bass o

My love is up to date o

O eh eh eh eh!

Daiana my baby o

I wanna take you away!

Happy birthday G...may your light shine bright and brighter.

*shallat to all the December born, we've always been UNIQUE!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Blac Chyna Banned From Kris Jenner’s Christmas Party Following Relationship Dram / Headies2016 All The Winners From The Headies Awards 2016 ( FULL WINNERS LIST ) / The First Nigerian Blog With A Beauty Queen Release Season Greeting Card (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.