Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

How To Get Bitcoin At A Cheap Price - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Get Bitcoin At A Cheap Price (3789 Views)

Join,trade/invest And With Bitcoin Platform Earn Big Money,get Bitcoin Loan / Flash News: Get Bitcoin Auto Mine Hack App For Android (scarletg Beta) 2k Only / How Can I Get Bitcoin Software (tas Miner) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Bitcoin At A Cheap Price by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 18, 2016
Good day All,

We all know the price of 1 Bitcoin is much.
1 Bitcoin = 791.3600 US dollars

The good news is there is a work around. Hurrah!

Ever heard of TBC(The Billion Coin)?

The Billion Coin (TBC) is a decentralized crypto currency like bitcoin but it operates in its own structure and formula which depends on the total growth of The Billion Coin community.

Its opening price was €0.001 and has gone up in value by 5% ever since that day. TBC already has millionaires in its community and hundreds more will become millionaires.

TBC is a true and complete decentralised crypto currency with a total coin circulation of 1 Billion coins. Fifty percent of those coins will be mined once all the stakeholder slots have been taken. This is the most exciting community on the Internet and it’s only going to get bigger, better and more contagious!

Without further ado. Recently TBC Lunched a trade platform where you can now exchange TBC for Bitcoin

Today 1 TBC = 0.39467185 BTC.

Here is how to get Bitcoin at a cheap price. All you need do is to get a TBC Wallet, buy TBC From me at a reasonable price and then use the trade platform to convert your TBC to Bitcoin.

Invest in TBC Now why you still can. Interested persons should contact me.

Whatsapp: 2348187356513

Hope this is not against forum rules.
Mods?
Re: How To Get Bitcoin At A Cheap Price by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 18, 2016
Do you live in Lagos State? Buy products and services using Bitcoins.. Join now https://www./353132181730606/
Re: How To Get Bitcoin At A Cheap Price by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 31, 2016
As of now, the TBC trading platform is not working. Everyone is selling and nobody is buying.

Don't let people deceive you, telling you that you can exchange TBC for BTC. Scammers are everywhere now.

Just hold on to your TBC, the future is bright.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Bitcoin At A Cheap Price by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 12, 2017
I've 31 TBC

My rate is 1 TBC = N5, 000

That should be N155, 000 but i will sell at 130k.
Re: How To Get Bitcoin At A Cheap Price by vulpeslopez(m): 12:13pm On Jan 12, 2017
@oga Wilson....just curious,but how much is that TBC in Bitcoin?
Re: How To Get Bitcoin At A Cheap Price by abbeymatrix: 1:56pm On Jan 12, 2017
vulpeslopez:

now its 0.856200
contact ,me on whatsapp for more details or whatsappp
abbeynailstudio@gmail.com
+27847447325
Re: How To Get Bitcoin At A Cheap Price by abbeymatrix: 2:00pm On Jan 12, 2017
sorry i mean 10000tbc is 0.76btc as @ 2day
Re: How To Get Bitcoin At A Cheap Price by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 27, 2017
vulpeslopez:

Today 1 TBC = 1.2 BTC

TBC Is Higher Than Bitcoin Now
Re: How To Get Bitcoin At A Cheap Price by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 27, 2017
When you finally exchange your TBC to Bitcoin you be like Superman.

Buy TBC and exchange to BTC it is the best and cheapest way to get BTC.

Call/Whatsapp: 08187356513

1 Like

Re: How To Get Bitcoin At A Cheap Price by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 27, 2017
The Billion Coin

Today

1 TBC = 1109USD
1 TBC = 1.2 BTC

TBC is now Higher than Bitcoin and it's not even up to a year.

So many persons think TBC is scam but it is not true. When The Bitcoin first came out it was given the same scam treatment. Today, almost every business man was to invest in Bitcoin.

I didn't know the value of my TBC, i was selling too cheap follow the masses thus devaluing the Coin. Now, after successfully trading my TBC to Bitcoin i now know its value.

This is no joke. TBC has been used to buy cars, lands, accessories, goods and more... You don't believe me? I have proof.

Get yourself educated and don't follow the masses. If you are new to this and would like to learn more contact me

Call/Whatsapp: 08187356513
Re: How To Get Bitcoin At A Cheap Price by Zdoh(m): 4:41pm On Oct 09, 2018

EXCHANGE TODAY

BUYING

Skrill - CashApp - Paypal - Payoneer - Bitcoin - Neteller And Ethereum

SELLING

Neteller - CashApp - Paypal - Bitcoin And Ethereum

WITHDRAWAL

Fiverr - Upwork - Freelance -Topbuzz - Ceo-clark And iWriter instant withdrawal and quick payment guarantee

ZIDOHEXCHANGE
WHATSAPP :08088759163

(1) (Reply)

Raise #90,000 In Just One Month. / How To Start A Salon Business In Nigeria / Invest To Own An Equity In A Promising Tech (SaaS) Startup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.