Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,704 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Job Opportunity At Brunel Hotel London - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Job Opportunity At Brunel Hotel London (1646 Views)

Business Opportunity At Jumia Nigeria / Another Windows Of Opportunity At SMS Leaf. / Job Opportunities At Brunel Hotel London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Opportunity At Brunel Hotel London by segzybank: 11:51am On Nov 16, 2009
-
Head Office Address 79-81 Gloucester Terrace, London,UK Office Job Information Hours: GMT:TEL: +44-7031898622 +2347063539739 Monday - friday : 20:00-18:00 EMPLOYMENT INFORMATIONS!When you join Brunel Hotels, you become an integral part of one of the most recognized names in luxury hospitality. And with properties located throughout the U.S., Mexico, Europe and Canada, you can work in a location that fits your lifestyle needs. Right now, you can learn about career opportunities at Brunel Hotels and search through current job openings. If you’re still in school, you can explore future opportunities with Brunel Hotels Tours and Resort in our college. BRUNEL HOTEL LONDON EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES THESE ARE AVAILABLE VACCANCIES WITH OUR MONTHLY PAID SALARIES IN GBP- AS THE INTERNATIONAL PAID CURRENCIES TO OUR FOREIGN EMPLOYEES. VACCANCIES MONTHLY PAID SALARIES
Re: Job Opportunity At Brunel Hotel London by kenuoyibo(m): 10:10am On Nov 17, 2009
do u accept applicants from nigeria with banking experience 1and half years?

best regrads,
kelvin
Re: Job Opportunity At Brunel Hotel London by MrCrackles(m): 10:17am On Nov 17, 2009
segzybank:

Head Office Address 79-81 Gloucester Terrace, London,UK Office Job Information Hours: GMT:TEL: +44-7031898622 +2347063539739 Monday - friday : 20:00-18:00 EMPLOYMENT INFORMATIONS!When you join Brunel Hotels, you become an integral part of one of the most recognized names in luxury hospitality. And with properties located throughout the U.S., Mexico, Europe and Canada, you can work in a location that fits your lifestyle needs. Right now, you can learn about career opportunities at Brunel Hotels and search through current job openings. If you’re still in school, you can explore future opportunities with Brunel Hotels Tours and Resort in our college. BRUNEL HOTEL LONDON EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES THESE ARE AVAILABLE VACCANCIES WITH OUR MONTHLY PAID SALARIES IN GBP- AS THE INTERNATIONAL PAID CURRENCIES TO OUR FOREIGN EMPLOYEES. VACCANCIES MONTHLY PAID SALARIES
I suspect this is fraudulent. . . .I will contact the recruitment/Hr department at the hotel in Bayswater and verify this advert. . .
Who authorized you to recruit or advertise vacancies on behalf of the hotel from Nigeria?
I give you till the end of today to come up with credible explanations. . . . .
Re: Job Opportunity At Brunel Hotel London by MrCrackles(m): 8:23pm On Nov 17, 2009
kenuoyibo:

do u accept applicants from nigeria with banking experience 1and half years?

best regrads,
kelvin
My friend dont be decieved. . .Segzybank is a liar, a thief and a fucking big fool!
Re: Job Opportunity At Brunel Hotel London by MrCrackles(m): 8:24pm On Nov 17, 2009
segzybank:
I have concluded my investigations. . .
No one knows you or authorised you to post vacancies on behalf of Brunel
Hotels
My suspicions have been confirmed, you are a fuckfaced thief!
Get lost now!!!!
Oloshi
Re: Job Opportunity At Brunel Hotel London by dinkszy: 10:33am On Nov 18, 2009
Scaaaaaaaamm, ! So u better run,cos this snake's gonna swindle u.jst checkout his fake uk number.to be frank,dat guy is in naija.
Re: Job Opportunity At Brunel Hotel London by nykee(f): 12:30pm On Nov 18, 2009
@ segzybanks you are a fool
Re: Job Opportunity At Brunel Hotel London by MrCrackles(m): 6:36pm On Nov 18, 2009
nykee:

@ segzybanks you are a fool.that uk number here is a fake uknumber,i know where and how you got it.
Dont mind him. . .
Re: Job Opportunity At Brunel Hotel London by jdamian: 11:00am On Nov 19, 2009
I suspect this is fraudulent. . . .I will contact the recruitment/Hr department at the hotel in Bayswater and verify this advert. . .
Who authorized you to recruit or advertise vacancies on behalf of the hotel from Nigeria?
I give you till the end of today to come up with credible explanations. . .

MR CRACKLES, DIS IS D FIRST TIME 'M IMPRESSED BY UR REPLY.KIP IT UP. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Larger Samsung Lcd Tv And Laptops At Half Nigeria Price Market / Meet The Winner Of MTN Aeroplane Promo / Islamic Militants ISIS Ready For America As They Plan To Attack U.S Citizens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.