Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Ultimate cycler : the rule is don't be greedy - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Ultimate cycler : the rule is don't be greedy (1339 Views)

This Nairaland Rule Is Uninformed And Shows Lack Of Understanding Of New Trends / Greedy And Fake Investors On Nairaland / We Warned You To Invest Your Spare Money - MMM Blasts Users, Call Them Greedy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ultimate cycler : the rule is don't be greedy by curiox007: 5:30pm On Dec 18, 2016
After studying how ultimate cycl works I discovered that the major thing shouldn't be "team leader" takes all.

The system has been programmed to disappoint most people that will think of themselves alone and not their downlines...this is supposed to be a cycle, so as you move make sure downlines moves with you.

Let me paint a scenario here.when we started yesterday, I felt because I brought in 3 people automatically they should be under me and pay me ( so I thought) but I was disappointed when the 3 were matched with even outsiders not any of my team.
The new method I devised is adding at least one downline for my own 3 direct downlines, yh by so doing I was matched and the money now flow in circle as people that registered just yesterday got matched and still got at least 1 downlines...so the cycle is growing with team spirit . join us and get down line and still get matched.

N.b make your new week count.....
Re: Ultimate cycler : the rule is don't be greedy by heterobranchus: 7:38am On Dec 19, 2016
curiox007:
After studying how ultimate cycl works I discovered that the major thing shouldn't be "team leader" takes all.

The system has been programmed to disappoint most people that will think of themselves alone and not their downlines...this is supposed to be a cycle, so as you move make sure downlines moves with you.

Let me paint a scenario here.when we started yesterday, I felt because I brought in 3 people automatically they should be under me and pay me ( so I thought) but I was disappointed when the 3 were matched with even outsiders not any of my team.
The new method I devised is adding at least one downline for my own 3 direct downlines, yh by so doing I was matched and the money now flow in circle as people that registered just yesterday got matched and still got at least 1 downlines...so the cycle is growing with team spirit . join us and get down line and still get matched.

no contact?
Re: Ultimate cycler : the rule is don't be greedy by curiox007: 9:22am On Dec 19, 2016
heterobranchus:
no contact?
if you haven't register yet ,call the number on the profile and I will fix you into the team group
Re: Ultimate cycler : the rule is don't be greedy by curiox007: 9:22am On Dec 19, 2016
heterobranchus:
no contact?
if you haven't register yet ,call the number on the profile and I will fix you into the team WhatsApp group
Re: Ultimate cycler : the rule is don't be greedy by Raph01: 9:31am On Dec 19, 2016
curiox007:

God bless u bro.. thanks 4 the info

1 Like

Re: Ultimate cycler : the rule is don't be greedy by MrFemFem: 9:43am On Dec 19, 2016
curiox007:

God bless you for saying the truth.

Am so so happy that people are joining the fastest, quickest and successful team MY TEAM, members of MY TEAM are smiling daily, dont rule yourself out, you too can smiles, what you just need to do is to JOIN OUR TEAM, people are joining everyday so its very easy to cash out within few days,because its what we call first come first serve, so what are you waiting for, JOIN OUT TEAM NOW, the fastest, quickest and successful team, for more information check my signature and you will see my contacts and the link you will use to JOIN, lets smiles together now.
Thanks and have a lovely, nice and great week.
Re: Ultimate cycler : the rule is don't be greedy by Nikkygold4life(f): 11:42am On Dec 19, 2016
curiox007:

Thanks for the info, pls add me to the group, I'm already registered 08078102231
Re: Ultimate cycler : the rule is don't be greedy by kcy(m): 5:04pm On Dec 19, 2016
add me
Re: Ultimate cycler : the rule is don't be greedy by kcy(m): 5:04pm On Dec 19, 2016
Re: Ultimate cycler : the rule is don't be greedy by curiox007: 5:53pm On Dec 19, 2016
I got her 1 referral yesterday and today she has 2 pending payment

Re: Ultimate cycler : the rule is don't be greedy by bologzy(m): 8:08pm On Dec 19, 2016
add me to group i am registered already 08027126551
Re: Ultimate cycler : the rule is don't be greedy by Berry123(f): 9:16pm On Dec 19, 2016
Welcome to Ultimate Cycler Active. We do understand the difficulty involved in building ones matrix,we are therefore poised to work as a team. Here in our group you only need to get two persons, we will add the other two to complete your 2*2 matrix. It is easy and straightforward. Everybody earns in no time and that's why we work as a team. Whatsapp 08093469812-Cindy. ‎
Re: Ultimate cycler : the rule is don't be greedy by corlin2(m): 9:33pm On Dec 19, 2016
Ultimate Cycler. It rocks thou ..
check out my link, let's get it Booming .

Good luck.

O.P u get group make u add me .
Thanks
Re: Ultimate cycler : the rule is don't be greedy by vanmusco(m): 11:03pm On Dec 19, 2016
Re: Ultimate cycler : the rule is don't be greedy by curiox007: 8:53am On Dec 20, 2016
bologzy:
add me to group i am registered already 08027126551
the group is for new participants that will be in our team
Re: Ultimate cycler : the rule is don't be greedy by DEBJOCH1(m): 11:43am On Dec 20, 2016
PLEASE ADD AND REGISTER ME 08039384145
Re: Ultimate cycler : the rule is don't be greedy by arewaboy01(m): 11:53am On Dec 20, 2016
MrFemFem:

God bless you for saying the truth.

Am so so happy that people are joining the fastest, quickest and successful team MY TEAM, members of MY TEAM are smiling daily, dont rule yourself out, you too can smiles, what you just need to do is to JOIN OUR TEAM, people are joining everyday so its very easy to cash out within few days,because its what we call first come first serve, so what are you waiting for, JOIN OUT TEAM NOW, the fastest, quickest and successful team, for more information check my signature and you will see my contacts and the link you will use to JOIN, lets smiles together now.
Thanks and have a lovely, nice and great week.
how bout those have already registered BT are still looking for downliners
Re: Ultimate cycler : the rule is don't be greedy by pinkpant: 12:34pm On Dec 20, 2016
is it just me or the site is asking for $10 for something about upgrading. does anybody see that when they log in
Re: Ultimate cycler : the rule is don't be greedy by curiox007: 4:16pm On Dec 20, 2016
arewaboy01:
how bout those have already registered BT are still looking for downliners
we can't help in that case, ur team can do that...
Re: Ultimate cycler : the rule is don't be greedy by curiox007: 6:03pm On Dec 20, 2016
Get outright referral

(1) (Reply)

I Was Merge To Get Help From MMM Nigeria / "Made This In Less Than 2weeks"!! + (image). / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.