Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

MMM Is A Scam; Stop Deceiving Yourself Please. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / MMM Is A Scam; Stop Deceiving Yourself Please. (441 Views)

Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? / The Ig,and Nigeria Police Force Should Stop Deceiving Us Bail Is Not Free / MMM Is Not A Bank - The Truth About MMM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MMM Is A Scam; Stop Deceiving Yourself Please. by RingimKabir(m): 5:36pm On Dec 18, 2016
The attitude of some gullible Nigerians towards this whole MMM scam is really saddening and the fact that many Nairalanders believe in this MMM is worrying. A Nairalander must be someone that is educated because he can read and understand English and he must have access to internet because Nairaland is not a newspaper, rather an online forum.

The first time I read about MMM on Nairaland is like 3 months ago and the first thing I did was to SEARCH online and gather information about this MMM. I just enter google and write MMM and the first result is on Wikipedia and I saw the founder's name as Sergie Mavrodi. Next step I searched for Sergie Mavrodi on Wikipedia and the first thing I saw was, Sergie Mavrodi is a Russian CRIMINAL and a former deputy of the State Duma. He is the founder of the МММ series of pyramid schemes. In 2007 Sergei Mavrodi was found guilty in a Russian court of defrauding 10,000 investors out of 110 million rubles ($4.3 million)!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergei_Mavrodi

To me, that’s enough reason to declare that I will never join MMM but still I went ahead and read all what they said about MMM online, later on, I discovered that MMM crashed in Zimbabwe in September this year. But to my surprise, many Nairalanders opted to join and invest their hard-earned money in MMM.

Let’s say there was no Internet, but how can a man simply believed that MMM will survive? How can an investment keep rewarding ALLL its participants with 30% profit provided they get help from another participant? Where will the money keep pouring from? In MMM there’s no central account, no money kept anywhere, they simply use money from new members to pay old ones and keep the large share to themselves. A point will come when there are too many members and the remaining money will not cater for their demand and the system will collapse. That is what happened everywhere in the world with MMM and Nigeria will never an exception.

Let’s say the MMM Nigeria is different, who will be funding the system in the long run? Buhari government or what? I think the GH (Get Help) that you actually need is not from another MMM participant but from a psychiatric doctor! Common sense is really not common at all. Lastly, what baffles me most is why SERGEI MAVRODI is moving around the world as a free man? Why is the MMM allowed to operate in Nigeria, South Africa, Zimbabwe and recently, Kenya? Why our government can’t simply declare it illegal and ban it from our boarders? I seriously need these answers please or may be Mavrodi used to bribe the governments and legislators before coming into any country.

Cc: Seun, Lalasticlala
Re: MMM Is A Scam; Stop Deceiving Yourself Please. by emeogbo: 5:38pm On Dec 18, 2016
Apc is also scam, at least I trust mmm more than apc
Re: MMM Is A Scam; Stop Deceiving Yourself Please. by maryjan8(f): 5:40pm On Dec 18, 2016
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Have You Accomplish Your 2016 Goals? / Share Your 2016 Experience And 2017 Expectations / Christmas Tragedy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.