Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

T.I. At War With The System Drops New Album - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / T.I. At War With The System Drops New Album (495 Views)

Prince Hollywood Threatens War With Tonto Dikeh Like Bobrisky Over Ex- Husband / Fans Drag T.I For Asking Cardi B To Forgive Offset Following Apology / AY, Funke Akindele And Other Celebrities At "Moms At War" Movie Premiere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

T.I. At War With The System Drops New Album by DavidNews: 5:42pm On Dec 18, 2016
T.I. is known to be very outspoken with his music especially when we are talking about reality, mental state and recently injustice relating to the Black Lives Matters movement and he expresses this in his New Album “Us or Else: Letter To The System
Tip has been very vocal about racial injustice going on in America, how Black people are being mistreated and the brutality going on in the system not excluding the deaf ear the Government is playing.
He recently dropped a E.P. ‘Us or Else’ some few months back and he’s back with a 15 tack Album “Us or Else: Letter To The System’ which also..
Read in Full: http://jasicaesar.com
Source Link: http://jasicaesar.com/ti-war-system-drops-new-album

Re: T.I. At War With The System Drops New Album by maryjan8(f): 5:46pm On Dec 18, 2016
Ok
Re: T.I. At War With The System Drops New Album by sweettease(f): 5:53pm On Dec 18, 2016
I remember back in those days when I used to waste my crush tongue on celebs... Used to crush on T. I ehn grin cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Embarrassment: Woman Beats Up Man Inside Court Premises / Y / I Could Have Been A Prostitute Next Door - Nigerian Musician Waje Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.