Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Most Visited Site In Nigeria, Nairaland Lack Behind Ponzi Schemes- Alexa Ranking - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Most Visited Site In Nigeria, Nairaland Lack Behind Ponzi Schemes- Alexa Ranking (1191 Views)

30 Most Visited Websites In Nigeria / Help, My Alexa Ranking Is Dropping Very Fast / Nairaland Most Visited Site In Nigeria Than Facebook.com - Alexa Ranking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Visited Site In Nigeria, Nairaland Lack Behind Ponzi Schemes- Alexa Ranking by MinorityTribe: 7:54pm On Dec 18, 2016
Now you know why Seun is angry and want to seize this opportunity by all means tongue. And with the rate at which Ültimate Cycler is going it will overtake Nairaland in a matter of days! Heck! It can even be tomorrow when Nairaland drops further. Seun you were warned, Be careful of the enemies you make. See for yourself.

http://www.alexa.com/topsites/countries/NG

Re: Most Visited Site In Nigeria, Nairaland Lack Behind Ponzi Schemes- Alexa Ranking by MinorityTribe: 7:56pm On Dec 18, 2016
BTW pm me if you want to know more about Ültimate Cycler, The so called scheme Nairaland recently publicised that it has crash. If i post my Ref link here the jealous seun will furiously ban me grin.

Imagine two MMM affiliate link make the top sites. The same way ultimate cycler came back after all the heavy media lashing is the same way MMM will be back. Dear Mavrodians, Don't lose hope. And it is time to fight back, don't just sit there and let the seun and the media try to destroy us. Get your affiliate monikers ready, go create a tons of them with Disposable emails and spread the word. "SEUN IS JEALOUS!"

And please don't click on any of his ads, Even if you see something you like go browse on it than enriching him by clicking so he can further attack the helping community. Let's see if you can fight with over 2 million AUTHENTIC people seun, Let's see who wins. MMM vs the Media.

1 Like

Re: Most Visited Site In Nigeria, Nairaland Lack Behind Ponzi Schemes- Alexa Ranking by Dahkogrin007(m): 8:13pm On Dec 18, 2016
I knw dey wnt tak dix to front page

Seun and his mods r bad belle pple
Re: Most Visited Site In Nigeria, Nairaland Lack Behind Ponzi Schemes- Alexa Ranking by MinorityTribe: 8:16pm On Dec 18, 2016
Dahkogrin007:
I knw dey wnt tak dix to front page

Seun and his mods r bad belle pple
Front page kwa! I am patiently waiting for my ban so i can resurfaced with another account. Thank God for disposable mails, You can't use disposable mails on MMM BTW tongue. The over two million members on MMM are authentic seun, Very Authentic.

1 Like

Re: Most Visited Site In Nigeria, Nairaland Lack Behind Ponzi Schemes- Alexa Ranking by oladipo322(m): 8:17pm On Dec 18, 2016
Lolz

1 Like

Re: Most Visited Site In Nigeria, Nairaland Lack Behind Ponzi Schemes- Alexa Ranking by sleekp1: 8:18pm On Dec 18, 2016
MMM is for re....tards.

A big thank you to Seun and his mods for letting the gullible see MMM for what it really is.
Anybody promoting MMM is a scammer.
Re: Most Visited Site In Nigeria, Nairaland Lack Behind Ponzi Schemes- Alexa Ranking by Briz(m): 8:47am On Dec 19, 2016
Join the fastest growing ultimate cycler whatsapp group. Lots of team members on the fourth stage.
It's mind blowing, its explosive. I bet you've never seen an explosion like this to 6 digits account balance in few days of registration.

Reach The Ultimate Cycler Manager and register to be part of the train on
*zero eight one eight seven zero five seven one nine four*

*whatsapp group*
https:///2TO4hFPE5MpIaDQ10H1jgd
Re: Most Visited Site In Nigeria, Nairaland Lack Behind Ponzi Schemes- Alexa Ranking by MinorityTribe: 4:55pm On Dec 19, 2016
MinorityTribe:
Now you know why Seun is angry and want to seize this opportunity by all means tongue. And with the rate at which Ültimate Cycler is going it will overtake Nairaland in a matter of days! Heck! It can even be tomorrow when Nairaland drops further. Seun you were warned, Be careful of the enemies you make. See for yourself.

http://www.alexa.com/topsites/countries/NG
It has already happened as predicted, Ultimàte cycler overtake Nairaland smiley. Click on the link again to see.
Re: Most Visited Site In Nigeria, Nairaland Lack Behind Ponzi Schemes- Alexa Ranking by Genes1s: 5:08pm On Dec 19, 2016
Hmmm

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

27 Valentine’s Day Blog Post Ideas And Content For February To Get More Traffic / Give Your Website/blog A New And Stunning Look Starting @Just #5,000 / Recently Approved Nigerian Adsense Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.