Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

A 5 Year Old Girl Pregnant In Plateau - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A 5 Year Old Girl Pregnant In Plateau (22724 Views)

Girl Pregnant For Aunt’s Customer In Bayelsa, Sleeps In Uncompleted Building / 16-Year-Old Girl Who Always Sleeps In Class Gets Pregnant In Lagos. Photo / Lady Who Was Pregnant In Prison Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby In Enugu. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A 5 Year Old Girl Pregnant In Plateau by Moboj: 11:13pm On Dec 18, 2016
WONDERS SHALL NEVER END, FIVE YEARS GIRL "PREGNANT" IN PLATEAU...

An incident which can aptly be tagged as most outrageous happened in the north central state of Plateau, Nigeria. In a remote and sleepy hamlet of Kanke local government, a little girl of Five was found to be pregnant. According to the child's parents,the perpetrator of the bizzare act is not known but the police has begun an inquiry with the view to fathom the identity of the mystery man or men behind the heinous crime.

Speaking further,they Father of the girl told newsmen that until few months ago,the poor child began to complain of excruciating pains in her groin which they didn't pay commensurate attention to. After a while,they noticed that her breasts were developing,all of which they attributed to early adolescence precocity. Their fears was confirmed after tests were carried out on her when they noticed her protuberant tummy.

They pregnancy test came back with a positive verdict. The locals and family of the girl are still in a state of shock which is quite rational considering the girl's age and biological placing. We contrived to get a photo of the victim and we present it to you for your own perusal and appraisal.

Re: A 5 Year Old Girl Pregnant In Plateau by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 18, 2016
... Ayam not understanding.
Re: A 5 Year Old Girl Pregnant In Plateau by enoqueen: 11:29pm On Dec 18, 2016
Another Lina Medina.
Re: A 5 Year Old Girl Pregnant In Plateau by lawrenzi(m): 11:55pm On Dec 18, 2016
tell me more
Re: A 5 Year Old Girl Pregnant In Plateau by Masculity(m): 12:42am On Dec 19, 2016
OP do you mean 15 or 5 because what I'm seeing here is a fully grown woman.

Re: A 5 Year Old Girl Pregnant In Plateau by Nobody: 12:45am On Dec 19, 2016
Beos fear God small, this an old pic nw.
Re: A 5 Year Old Girl Pregnant In Plateau by Caseless: 2:04am On Dec 19, 2016
How na?

Re: A 5 Year Old Girl Pregnant In Plateau by Caseless: 2:09am On Dec 19, 2016
Masculity:
OP do you mean 15 or 5 because what I'm seeing here is a fully grown woman.
you get eyes so?

2 Likes

Re: A 5 Year Old Girl Pregnant In Plateau by babadigu(m): 6:44pm On Feb 08, 2019
wonders shall never end indeed ! shocked
Re: A 5 Year Old Girl Pregnant In Plateau by McAausim: 7:18pm On Feb 08, 2019
shocked shocked

The perpetrators of this ungodly act we not go unpunish
Re: A 5 Year Old Girl Pregnant In Plateau by Obcglobal(m): 8:09am On Feb 09, 2019
What a world we are!!! Jesus have mercy on our generation
Re: A 5 Year Old Girl Pregnant In Plateau by faithfull18(f): 9:01am On Feb 09, 2019
Nothing surprises me anymore since I heard of a 10yr old or thereabout giving birth.
Re: A 5 Year Old Girl Pregnant In Plateau by papaput2(m): 1:04pm On Feb 09, 2019
Best just to terminate the pregnancy before is too late to safe her from pains
Re: A 5 Year Old Girl Pregnant In Plateau by solihu(m): 4:18pm On Feb 09, 2019
Lying prick! May you be struck by a thousand kilo joules of lightning angry

Old pic. That girl up there has a rare health condition.She is not pregnant. The story about her condition has been on the net for a while. OP is just a schmuck angry

1 Like

Re: A 5 Year Old Girl Pregnant In Plateau by Hector09(m): 4:27pm On Feb 09, 2019
I'm nt suprise since its nigeria cus anything is possible in this wonderland, if snake can swallow 36m, nothing we be impossible again
Re: A 5 Year Old Girl Pregnant In Plateau by Moboj: 10:58am On Feb 11, 2019
solihu:
Lying prick! May you be struck by a thousand kilo joules of lightning angry

Old pic. That girl up there has a rare health condition.She is not pregnant. The story about her condition has been on the net for a while. OP is just a schmuck angry
Nigga take a chill grin
Why soo pained
Re: A 5 Year Old Girl Pregnant In Plateau by babymakermike: 10:55pm On Jul 04, 2019
faithfull18:
Nothing surprises me anymore since I heard of a 10yr old or thereabout giving birth.

I saw an 8 year old girl 'working' hotel bars in Brazil who was very heavily pregnant, long past the point of having a safe abortion, this is what happens when young girls take medicine to make them fertile early and so they can have sex, often with their fathers or brothers before they get sold into the sex trade. My own daughter was experimenting with sex when she was eight, a lad from the local high school, but I managed to get her onto contraception before anything happened. And she tells me she wasn't the first in her class and one girl had already had a termination. It's crazy, but times have changed since we were that age.

(1) (Reply)

Robbery Gang Led By A Fake Soldier Busted By SARS / Herdsmen Kill Enugu Grandma Two Months After Slaughtering Daughter, Son-in-law / "Fulani Herdsmen Killed My Father, Tsehemba Gbogbo, Destroyed Properties"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.