Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Problem With Bbm On My Tecno Boom J8 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Problem With Bbm On My Tecno Boom J8 (686 Views)

Blackberry Messenger (BBM) Dies Today, Goodbye Blackberry Messenger / BBM Consumer Service to Shut Down May 31st, 2019 / See The Exact Look Of The Infinix Zero 4 And Tecno Boom J8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Problem With Bbm On My Tecno Boom J8 by mmafhew(m): 1:06am On Dec 19, 2016
have been having this problem of connecting to bbm on my mobile. tho d bbm dah came with d device worked well nd i register with it, buh leta left it. some days ago xo i decided to start using my bbm back buh it cames saying cant connect to server. i upgraded same tin. uninstall n downloaded anyone same thing. anybody with a similiar prob? or anybody with an ideal of what migth b going b.

Re: Problem With Bbm On My Tecno Boom J8 by CarlcareOpebi(f): 1:31pm On Dec 19, 2016
mmafhew:
have been having this problem of connecting to bbm on my mobile. tho d bbm dah came with d device worked well nd i register with it, buh leta left it. some days ago xo i decided to start using my bbm back buh it cames saying cant connect to server. i upgraded same tin. uninstall n downloaded anyone same thing. anybody with a similiar prob? or anybody with an ideal of what migth b going b.
Hi @mmafhew Is BBM the only App you have this experience with? Ensure that your Network Mode is on 3G or higher; this has marks of a network issue not a fault of the device. Try to Connect via Wi-fi or Mobile Hotspot, once it comes up disconnect & then make use of your data.
If the problem persists, visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for assistance. You can Book a reservation using the Carlcare App on your device [and give the information required] a day before your visit. Our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App.
Please send us the following details: Your name, Phone number, IMEI number, and your current location. Thanks!
Re: Problem With Bbm On My Tecno Boom J8 by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 19, 2016
Download a new bbm to resolve this but first of all uninstall the default bbm. You would only try this when all effort to connect to bbm failed probably as a result of network problem
Re: Problem With Bbm On My Tecno Boom J8 by Youngpo413: 1:53pm On Dec 19, 2016
Small time now na only you go dey chat with yourself cos no one will be using that shiit.

(1) (Reply)

Barely Used Gionee M5 For Sale / Introducing The Google Play App For Android / Tecno 3sim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.