Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

I Need Your Advice Please - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need Your Advice Please (482 Views)

I Get Tired Quickly While Playing Football,advice Please!! / Advice Please..... Dull Pain In The Lower Left Part Of The Abdomen / Unable to ejaculate I Need Your Advice please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Advice Please by Humbleamanda(f): 9:13am On Dec 19, 2016
I had a home accident and got a cut on my face, please what do I use on my face to get it heal faster and as well remove the mark.
Re: I Need Your Advice Please by dingbang(m): 9:15am On Dec 19, 2016
Aloe vera....

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice Please by Humbleamanda(f): 9:17am On Dec 19, 2016
Thanks dear
Re: I Need Your Advice Please by BlackDBagba: 9:22am On Dec 19, 2016
Gently wash the area with mild soap and water to keep out germs and remove debris. To help the injured skin heal, use petroleum jelly to keep the wound moist. Petroleum jelly prevents the wound from drying out and forming a scab; wounds with scabs take longer to heal. kiss

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice Please by gawab: 1:53pm On Dec 19, 2016
Humbleamanda:
I had a home accident and got a cut on my face, please what do I use on my face to get it heal faster and as well remove the mark.
For fast healing and without leaving any scar, mix together pure honey and virgin coconut oil, apply to the wound constantly. herbaldoctor@live.com

(1) (Reply)

Http://www.cleansebodyproreview.com/allure-rx/ / Lassa Fever Alert - Symptoms, Causes, Prevention - Doctorsofficeng / Remarkable Health Benefits Of Moringa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.