Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,457 members, 7,819,667 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Mmm-nigeria: Unmasking The Well Perfected Scam. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mmm-nigeria: Unmasking The Well Perfected Scam. (776 Views)

Breaking News: Mmm Nigeria Crashes Again!!! / BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro / MMM Nigeria Is Back (change Of Guider Button Is Out) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mmm-nigeria: Unmasking The Well Perfected Scam. by myners007: 10:18am On Dec 19, 2016
MMM – Nigeria unmasking the well perfected scam
The fact that MMM-Nigeria was a well perfected scam cannot be over emphasized, but to its gullible, myopic and greedy members whose monies are still trapped in it and are yet hopeful of getting it back, reverse is the case while to those with discerning mind, the obvious is the case.
For those of you who were greedy and stupid enough to have fallen prey to perhaps one of the greatest Ponzi scheme scam in the history of Nigeria, please accept my heart felt condolence because I also almost fell for it late last year when one of my Facebook friends marketed it to me. But it was after an afterthought that I decided to conduct an exhaustive research in the internet on its origin and mondus operandi, the result was what made me to refrain from investing in it.
The result of my search on MMM Ponzi scheme reveals that its three Russian founders, founded it based on criminal intents to knowingly scam unsuspecting members of the public of their hard earned monies by relying and preying on the greedy side of human nature .
I strongly believe that the founders of MMM-Russia had no hand in the launching and execution of MMM-Nigeria because MMM is not a global registered trade mark and as such anyone can make use of its name (though I may be wrong) but I believe rather that MMM-Nigeria was the brain child of some few smart criminal minded Nigerians who saw the MMM model as the near perfect tool to coolly and wittingly scam Nigerians of billions of their hard earned monies and escape justice.
And did they successfully scammed millions of Nigerians? Of course they did and it is quite obvious that they are likely to escape justice because unlike the case of MMM-Russia whose founders identities were known to the Russian authorities, hence their subsequent persecution after the scheme failed, the identities of the founders of MMM- Nigeria is shrouded in mystery as a result of the intricate and ambiguous nature of the MMM model itself that does not require it being registered and regulated by designated government apparatus such as the CBN, NDIC and CAC before it can be operated, but with this article, I shall attempt to proffer clues(which is open to inputs from well-meaning Nigerians) of how their identities can be unraveled and possible persecution achieved by the relevant Nigerian Law Enforcement Agencies.
We all know that MMM-Nigeria is a member to member give help in order to received help with 30% accrued interested on initial sum of help rendered after a period of one month and vice versa platform powered strictly by its website.
The begging question was…. since MMM members only donates monies directly to each other banks accounts without passing through a third party, how then could they have been scammed?
The fact that the MMM model is a website based platform is one ambiguous nature that makes it a near perfect tool for criminals to commit massive frauds and get away, because monies donated as help or received as help by its members are done directly via members to members bank account numbers without it passing through the MMM model central system, thus its admin cannot be successfully persecuted in any court of law if it decided freeze or shutdown the website for any obvious reason in any guise of system technicalities.
MMM members could of course be scammed because it is the admin of its website that has the sole power and control to determine which member’s bank account number is to be send to a potential member willing to provide help.
This is where the catch is, the admin (who is likely among the few super/top guiders) along with the others, are the smart criminal mind behind the scam MMM-Nigeria. The reason for this deduction is not far-fetched. The super/top guiders working in close collaborations with the admin of the MMM-Nigeria site perfected the plans whereas it was duty of the super/top guiders to bait, enticed and ensnared their greedy victims with irresistible returns on their investment, it was that of the admin to finish them off once the target has been achieved.
Let me explain, the super/top guiders started out by convincing people to join the MMM platform to provide help and in return gave back help to them of their initial invested sum along with 30% promised interest at the end of one month, thus gradually gaining the trust and confidence of the gullible public. Mind you the 30% interest (bait) was from the personal pockets of the super/top guiders the initiator of the scheme.
Once public trust and confidence has been gained, it’s now the public that are now sourcing for members to join as there is also additional bonus to be gained from referrals. With its popularity amongst members of the public on the increase and the public’s greed at mid pitch, the system balances itself as a result of the large number of members willing to provide help and the super guiders no longer need not pay the 30% interests and other bonuses from their pockets.
The super guiders through the aid of the site’s admin surely knows when the public greed will surely hit high pitch, Now once the public greed has hit an all high level where millions of greedy members are willing to invest their life saving, it’s then they kill it off.
This was what they did a month prior to killing it off. The admin will only be sending the banks accounts details of the few super/top guiders(who might not be more than 5 in numbers) to millions of members requesting to provide help of huge sums ranging from N100,000 to N50m and above and when these monies which amounted to billions of naira have been received successfully, they instruct the admin to pack up shop by freezing the website while concocting any flimsy excuse like system maintenance or upgrade as the reason, and once this is done of course they will not be required to provide help back to the millions of their members who had previously gave them help along with their expected 30% and other bonuses.
This was how the scam was successfully perpetrated, crashing the system once there have rake in billions from their teeming members as members whose monies got trapped cannot hold any single individual or organization responsible for their loss.
The only way to unravel their identities for persecution, is for the federal government to through the CBN or EFCC to mandate MMM-Nigeria members who invested above N100, 000 before the website was frozen to provide the payment tellers with which they made payment to the members who the admin directed them to provide help to. A scrutiny of the tellers collated will definitely revealed a pattern which will help to unmask the details of the brains behind this unprecedented Ponzi scheme crime.
Unless they are willing to proof me wrong by resuming operations as promised by 13th Jan, 2017 and continue providing help to its members, consequences upon I may reconsider investing in it.
Re: Mmm-nigeria: Unmasking The Well Perfected Scam. by bizza45: 10:19am On Dec 19, 2016
get ready ... mod will take u to front page so that all man can c this shit
Re: Mmm-nigeria: Unmasking The Well Perfected Scam. by ogaemma: 10:36am On Dec 19, 2016
Well written. It pains me that Nigerians that claim to be amongst the wisest fell to this trap. And many are still dreaming that come January 2017, MMM will come back.
If MMM comes back in January, every member will want to get help. The big question is, who will provide the HELP?
Fools die for want of wisdom.
Re: Mmm-nigeria: Unmasking The Well Perfected Scam. by nwajesus12(m): 10:48am On Dec 19, 2016
myners007:
The fact that MMM-Nigeria was a well perfected scam cannot be over emphasized, but to its gullible, myopic and greedy members whose monies are still trapped in it and are yet hopeful of getting it back, reverse is the case while to those with discerning mind, the obvious is the case.
For those of you who were greedy and stupid enough to have fallen prey to perhaps one of the greatest Ponzi scheme scam in the history of Nigeria, please accept my heart felt condolence because I also almost fell for it late last year when one of my Facebook friends marketed it to me. But it was after an afterthought that I decided to conduct an exhaustive research in the internet on its origin and mondus operandi, the result was what made me to refrain from investing in it.
The result of my search on MMM Ponzi scheme reveals that its three Russian founders, founded it based on criminal intents to knowingly scam unsuspecting members of the public of their hard earned monies by relying and preying on the greedy side of human nature .
I strongly believe that the founders of MMM-Russia had no hand in the launching and execution of MMM-Nigeria because MMM is not a global registered trade mark and as such anyone can make use of its name (though I may be wrong) but I believe rather that MMM-Nigeria was the brain child of some few smart criminal minded Nigerians who saw the MMM model as the near perfect tool to coolly and wittingly scam Nigerians of billions of their hard earned monies and escape justice.
And did they successfully scammed millions of Nigerians? Of course they did and it is quite obvious that they are likely to escape justice because unlike the case of MMM-Russia whose founders identities were known to the Russian authorities, hence their subsequent persecution after the scheme failed, the identities of the founders of MMM- Nigeria is shrouded in mystery as a result of the intricate and ambiguous nature of the MMM model itself that does not require it being registered and regulated by designated government apparatus such as the CBN, NDIC and CAC before it can be operated, but with this article, I shall attempt to proffer clues(which is open to inputs from well-meaning Nigerians) of how their identities can be unraveled and possible persecution achieved by the relevant Nigerian Law Enforcement Agencies.
We all know that MMM-Nigeria is a member to member give help in order to received help with 30% accrued interested on initial sum of help rendered after a period of one month and vice versa platform powered strictly by its website.
The begging question was…. since MMM members only donates monies directly to each other banks accounts without passing through a third party, how then could they have been scammed?
The fact that the MMM model is a website based platform is one ambiguous nature that makes it a near perfect tool for criminals to commit massive frauds and get away, because monies donated as help or received as help by its members are done directly via members to members bank account numbers without it passing through the MMM model central system, thus its admin cannot be successfully persecuted in any court of law if it decided freeze or shutdown the website for any obvious reason in any guise of system technicalities.
MMM members could of course be scammed because it is the admin of its website that has the sole power and control to determine which member’s bank account number is to be send to a potential member willing to provide help.
This is where the catch is, the admin (who is likely among the few super/top guiders) along with the others, are the smart criminal mind behind the scam MMM-Nigeria. The reason for this deduction is not far-fetched. The super/top guiders working in close collaborations with the admin of the MMM-Nigeria site perfected the plans whereas it was duty of the super/top guiders to bait, enticed and ensnared their greedy victims with irresistible returns on their investment, it was that of the admin to finish them off once the target has been achieved.
Let me explain, the super/top guiders started out by convincing people to join the MMM platform to provide help and in return gave back help to them of their initial invested sum along with 30% promised interest at the end of one month, thus gradually gaining the trust and confidence of the gullible public. Mind you the 30% interest (bait) was from the personal pockets of the super/top guiders the initiator of the scheme.
Once public trust and confidence has been gained, it’s now the public that are now sourcing for members to join as there is also additional bonus to be gained from referrals. With its popularity amongst members of the public on the increase and the public’s greed at mid pitch, the system balances itself as a result of the large number of members willing to provide help and the super guiders no longer need not pay the 30% interests and other bonuses from their pockets.
The super guiders through the aid of the site’s admin surely knows when the public greed will surely hit high pitch, Now once the public greed has hit an all high level where millions of greedy members are willing to invest their life saving, it’s then they kill it off.
This was what they did a month prior to killing it off. The admin will only be sending the banks accounts details of the few super/top guiders(who might not be more than 5 in numbers) to millions of members requesting to provide help of huge sums ranging from N100,000 to N50m and above and when these monies which amounted to billions of naira have been received successfully, they instruct the admin to pack up shop by freezing the website while concocting any flimsy excuse like system maintenance or upgrade as the reason, and once this is done of course they will not be required to provide help back to the millions of their members who had previously gave them help along with their expected 30% and other bonuses.
This was how the scam was successfully perpetrated, crashing the system once there have rake in billions from their teeming members as members whose monies got trapped cannot hold any single individual or organization responsible for their loss.
The only way to unravel their identities for persecution, is for the federal government to through the CBN or EFCC to mandate MMM-Nigeria members who invested above N100, 000 before the website was frozen to provide the payment tellers with which they made payment to the members who the admin directed them to provide help to. A scrutiny of the tellers collated will definitely revealed a pattern which will help to unmask the details of the brains behind this unprecedented Ponzi scheme crime.
Unless they are willing to proof me wrong by resuming operations as promised by 13th Jan, 2017 and continue providing help to its members, consequences upon I may reconsider investing in it.
ODE!!!!
Re: Mmm-nigeria: Unmasking The Well Perfected Scam. by yemmy66: 11:03am On Dec 19, 2016
Fools will lambaste the op, because they Dont understand what he /she is trying to Explain

Only the good thinking will understand this

2 Likes

Re: Mmm-nigeria: Unmasking The Well Perfected Scam. by yemmy66: 11:13am On Dec 19, 2016
The thing is, all member were receiving money truly at first

But before the crash, MMM promise another 20% bonus, you will remember vividly that MMM start matching people quickly

By then, those guys were busy matching you guys to pay to their account

They can gather up to 200 Nigeria bank acct to do this operation

Believe me, if you explain from now till tomorrow, Nigerians are not ready to take look into your explanation, all they care about is the 30% interest, nothing concern them about where the money is coming from

2 Likes

Re: Mmm-nigeria: Unmasking The Well Perfected Scam. by kelechiodo(m): 11:22am On Dec 19, 2016
A scam inititiated by Russian mafia. Very deadly set of mafia the world has ever known. The most painful is that members still believe that somehow their money is kept somewhere to be handed over to them when it resumes in January. I forsee the site opening in January, thats for sure, but the question is, who provides the help. That Nigerians refuse to ask themselves questions concerning the 30% is totally heart breaking. Who provides the so called 30% and 10% for the guider. Its totally a thing of great concern when you hear your enlightened friends telling you that its a way of taking from the rich to settle the poor and everyone becomes happy. Oh Nigerians, who has bewitched you.

But to none participants, please let us mellow our voice. 2 friends of mine who "invested" 400,000 and 900,000 respectively seriously hoped on recouping thier "investment" on 14th January. Mere looking at them, I realised that the date is their hope. They actually needed to hope for sake of their sanity. And on my own part, I never discouraged them but instead told them that the site would open but that they may be told to wait about 2 months to recoup. They need all the encouragement even though they refused to heed to my initial warning.

Please let not not dash their hope because they are actually in stage where they deny what is happening to them and its good for their sanity.

1 Like

Re: Mmm-nigeria: Unmasking The Well Perfected Scam. by kYjelly2: 11:23am On Dec 19, 2016
myners007:

Nice write up, but the last paragraph was not so good.

what proof can a sane mind such as yours get, that would encourage him/her to invest in a Ponzi Scheme

it's like asking for proof to become an armed robber.

Nice write up non the less

2 Likes

Re: Mmm-nigeria: Unmasking The Well Perfected Scam. by kYjelly2: 11:27am On Dec 19, 2016
kelechiodo:
A scam inititiated by Russian mafia. Very deadly set of mafia the world has ever known. The most painful is that members still believe that somehow their money is kept somewhere to be handed over to them when it resumes in January. I forsee the site opening in January, thats for sure, but the question is, who provides the help. That Nigerians refuse to ask themselves questions concerning the 30% is totally heart breaking. Who provides the so called 30% and 10% for the guider. Its totally a thing of great concern when you hear your enlightened friends telling you that its a way of taking from the rich to settle the poor and everyone becomes happy. Oh Nigerians, who has bewitched you.

But to none participants, please let us mellow our voice. 2 friends of mine who "invested" 400,000 and 900,000 respectively seriously hoped on recouping thier "investment" on 14th January. Mere looking at them, I realised that the date is their hope. They actually needed to hope for sake of their sanity. And on my own part, I never discouraged them but instead told them that the site would open but that they may be told to wait about 2 months to recoup. They need all the encouragement even though they refused to heed to my initial warning.

Please let not not dash their hope because they are actually in stage where they deny what is happening to them and its good for their sanity.

It's like a catch-22

You are here praying that your friends recoup their money, but in order for them to successfully recoup their money from a Ponzi Scheme, while the scheme is still in operation, others would need to lose their money and be right were your friends currently are.

So for 2 of your friends to be free, 4 others need to fall for them.

such a deadly web ponzi schemes are
Re: Mmm-nigeria: Unmasking The Well Perfected Scam. by yemmy66: 11:35am On Dec 19, 2016
kYjelly2:

It's like a catch-22

You are here praying that your friends recoup their money, but in order for them to successfully recoup their money from a Ponzi Scheme, while the scheme is still in operation, others would need to lose their money and be right were your friends currently are.

So for 2 of your friends to be free, 4 others need to fall for them.

such a deadly web ponzi schemes are

Go to midst of MMM participants and say this.

They can kill you there

They are in angry mood now seriously

2 Likes

Re: Mmm-nigeria: Unmasking The Well Perfected Scam. by Loveprince: 11:35am On Dec 19, 2016
Op well done first of all an Anti MMM spotted.
Secondly your long desire of hitting front page will soon be quench since it burning you inside like the fire used for baking bread.
People now go deep into research, countless of sleepless night all because of MMM, in Nigeria nothing else is important beside the news of MMM.
You are among the set of people that come across accident victims and instead of rescuing them, you begin to snap pictures and upload online just to hit FP.
Just wait patiently suen will ask for your account number and he will wire you some funds for your nice write up.
You have started generating more traffic to his website and you will be rewarded handsomely.
Talk about the mess and crisis Nigeria is into.
Sometimes i wonder if there is heart in some people chest or probably is a rock.
I will see how this will add anything to your life.
Continue its non stop
Re: Mmm-nigeria: Unmasking The Well Perfected Scam. by myners007: 11:46am On Dec 19, 2016
Loveprince:
Op well done first of all an Anti MMM spotted.
Secondly your long desire of hitting front page will soon be quench since it burning you inside like the fire used for baking bread.
People now go deep into research, countless of sleepless night all because of MMM, in Nigeria nothing else is important beside the news of MMM.
You are among the set of people that come across accident victims and instead of rescuing them, you begin to snap pictures and upload online just to hit FP.
Just wait patiently suen will ask for your account number and he will wire you some funds for your nice write up.
You have started generating more traffic to his website and you will be rewarded handsomely.
Talk about the mess and crisis Nigeria is into.
Sometimes i wonder if there is heart in some people chest or probably is a rock.
I will see how this will add anything to your life.
Continue its non stop
Please, don't be offended by my candid write up because if it doesn't make sense to you im sure it makes sense to some right thinking individuals.
Re: Mmm-nigeria: Unmasking The Well Perfected Scam. by kYjelly2: 11:54am On Dec 19, 2016
yemmy66:

Go to midst of MMM participants and say this.

They can kill you there

They are in angry mood now seriously

i know men, i know sad

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Promo Going On / Free Fx Signals / Making Any Business Successful Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.