Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Hilarious Video Of Kenyan Couple Exchanging Vows Throws Internet Into Confusion - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Hilarious Video Of Kenyan Couple Exchanging Vows Throws Internet Into Confusion (32928 Views)

Kenyan Couple Finally Wed, After Living Together For 67years (Photos) / Kenyan Couple Who Wedded In Tshirts Cry During Lavish 3.5million Wedding (Photo) / Kenyan Couple Wed Dressed In T-shirts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Video Of Kenyan Couple Exchanging Vows Throws Internet Into Confusion by Danny287(m): 3:14pm On Dec 19, 2016
Is this real chai i cant believe my eyes. Kenya eh na wa o
Re: Hilarious Video Of Kenyan Couple Exchanging Vows Throws Internet Into Confusion by ugosly(m): 3:15pm On Dec 19, 2016
I dont think its a real wedding, It's a stage play,.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Video Of Kenyan Couple Exchanging Vows Throws Internet Into Confusion by iluvpomo(m): 3:16pm On Dec 19, 2016
kilokeys:
i can imagine this guy in bed...
she will need ice block after he finish her grin
Re: Hilarious Video Of Kenyan Couple Exchanging Vows Throws Internet Into Confusion by Blaqchild4eva(m): 3:17pm On Dec 19, 2016
I have stop taking any news emanating from Kenya seriously long time ago
Re: Hilarious Video Of Kenyan Couple Exchanging Vows Throws Internet Into Confusion by Yarduni: 3:24pm On Dec 19, 2016
see open madness grin grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious Video Of Kenyan Couple Exchanging Vows Throws Internet Into Confusion by sunvick(m): 3:27pm On Dec 19, 2016
This man will be violent ohh, the woman done enter one chance.
Re: Hilarious Video Of Kenyan Couple Exchanging Vows Throws Internet Into Confusion by murtalaa(m): 3:29pm On Dec 19, 2016
jashar:
Hehehe.......

Kenya oooo............

I need to visit that Country....
Africans would be Africans.
Re: Hilarious Video Of Kenyan Couple Exchanging Vows Throws Internet Into Confusion by Jidibia(m): 3:32pm On Dec 19, 2016
SWORD419:
itz time for UN to build world psychiatric hospital in kenya
No, its a street
Re: Hilarious Video Of Kenyan Couple Exchanging Vows Throws Internet Into Confusion by modupe2: 3:37pm On Dec 19, 2016
funny
Re: Hilarious Video Of Kenyan Couple Exchanging Vows Throws Internet Into Confusion by jashar(f): 3:45pm On Dec 19, 2016
Greedgod:

u may kiss ur bride

at least she's a bride.... wink

kikiki
Re: Hilarious Video Of Kenyan Couple Exchanging Vows Throws Internet Into Confusion by joiyke89: 3:45pm On Dec 19, 2016
cant stop LOL.....................The man don mad
Re: Hilarious Video Of Kenyan Couple Exchanging Vows Throws Internet Into Confusion by jashar(f): 3:46pm On Dec 19, 2016
murtalaa:
Africans would be Africans.

how na?
Re: Hilarious Video Of Kenyan Couple Exchanging Vows Throws Internet Into Confusion by Sanchez01: 3:46pm On Dec 19, 2016
Bloggers sha. This is obviously from a stage play, and I'm guessing it is comedy. Had to watch it again and again. undecided
Re: Hilarious Video Of Kenyan Couple Exchanging Vows Throws Internet Into Confusion by Greedgod: 3:50pm On Dec 19, 2016
Hey baby
jashar:

at least she's a bride.... wink
kikiki

Re: Hilarious Video Of Kenyan Couple Exchanging Vows Throws Internet Into Confusion by Sholebur(m): 3:51pm On Dec 19, 2016
weed at its peak....
Re: Hilarious Video Of Kenyan Couple Exchanging Vows Throws Internet Into Confusion by DEWKID(m): 4:19pm On Dec 19, 2016
[url=https://r2---sn-huoob-avne.googlevideo.com/videoplayback?lmt=1482140571444890&dur=60.186&clen=1721399&mt=1482159786&gir=yes&mime=video%2F3gpp&key=yt6&initcwndbps=3452500&requiressl=yes&signature=7F42CF3D78166D095916868830179CFEE66F5C80.6341535FABE8C905D7431713924FA5E92D3C4AEB&sparams=clen%2Cdur%2Cei%2Cgir%2Cid%2Cinitcwndbps%2Cip%2Cipbits%2Citag%2Clmt%2Cmime%2Cmm%2Cmn%2Cms%2Cmv%2Cpl%2Crequiressl%2Csource%2Cupn%2Cexpire&source=youtube&itag=36&upn=wRvx4d6dUQo&mm=31&mn=sn-huoob-avne&id=o-AEqTwNVDiDl1rrAariWm3OkPiuEBGm4CHclLNBykw_k7&ipbits=0&mv=m&pl=23&ei=LfdXWMucGouLctOztDA&ms=au&ip=197.210.25.178&expire=1482181517&title=LMAO%21+This+is+one+wedding+I+would+love+to+attend]DOWNLOAD THE VIDEO HER 1.6mb[/url]
Re: Hilarious Video Of Kenyan Couple Exchanging Vows Throws Internet Into Confusion by jashar(f): 4:32pm On Dec 19, 2016
Greedgod:
Hey baby

Hi handsome....

Your smile is captivating.... grin

Can we get to know ourselves better? cheesy
Re: Hilarious Video Of Kenyan Couple Exchanging Vows Throws Internet Into Confusion by Greedgod: 4:34pm On Dec 19, 2016
jashar:

Hi handsome....
Your smile is captivating.... grin
Can we get to know ourselves better? cheesy
gime ur email baby

Re: Hilarious Video Of Kenyan Couple Exchanging Vows Throws Internet Into Confusion by HonabFaj(m): 4:39pm On Dec 19, 2016
I can only hear were re were re
oo
Re: Hilarious Video Of Kenyan Couple Exchanging Vows Throws Internet Into Confusion by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:44pm On Dec 19, 2016
I CANT BELIEVE VILLAGE PEOPLE IN KENYA CAN BE THIS WICKED. SO SAD embarassed
Re: Hilarious Video Of Kenyan Couple Exchanging Vows Throws Internet Into Confusion by jashar(f): 4:50pm On Dec 19, 2016
Greedgod:

gime ur email baby

My Pm works just fine hun.... wink grin
Re: Hilarious Video Of Kenyan Couple Exchanging Vows Throws Internet Into Confusion by Greedgod: 4:54pm On Dec 19, 2016
jashar:

My Pm works just fine hun.... wink grin
the mood is ripe

Re: Hilarious Video Of Kenyan Couple Exchanging Vows Throws Internet Into Confusion by jashar(f): 5:00pm On Dec 19, 2016
Greedgod:

the mood is ripe

...for the salvation of your soul. Yeah... grin

Jesus loves you sweerie....

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Video Of Kenyan Couple Exchanging Vows Throws Internet Into Confusion by Greedgod: 5:04pm On Dec 19, 2016
jashar:

...for the salvation of your soul. Yeah... grin

Jesus loves you sweerie....
baby introduce my soul to salvation , lets bring d saviour to d world honey

Re: Hilarious Video Of Kenyan Couple Exchanging Vows Throws Internet Into Confusion by CzarChris(m): 5:08pm On Dec 19, 2016
WTF did I just watch?
Re: Hilarious Video Of Kenyan Couple Exchanging Vows Throws Internet Into Confusion by HQuadreal: 5:12pm On Dec 19, 2016
This one na mad man ooo.
The wife dey fear self.
Re: Hilarious Video Of Kenyan Couple Exchanging Vows Throws Internet Into Confusion by jashar(f): 5:20pm On Dec 19, 2016
Greedgod:

baby introduce my soul to salvation , lets bring d saviour to d world honey

...oh my darl, the Saviour has already been born once to the world. He can't be 'born again'. wink But you can. grin

All you have to do is believe in your heart that He came into the world to reconcile man back to God and He is risen from the grave; then you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord.

Darling, you will be saved. He loves you too much for you to end up in hell ( a really hot, uncomfortable and unpleasant place where those who reject His Lordship will end up. the devil and demons are permanent residents there too.). cry

thaz all. grin
Re: Hilarious Video Of Kenyan Couple Exchanging Vows Throws Internet Into Confusion by Greedgod: 5:22pm On Dec 19, 2016
jashar:

...oh my darl, the Saviour has already been born once to the world. He can't be 'born again'. wink But you can. grin

All you have to do is believe in your heart that He came into the world to reconcile man back to God and He is risen from the grave; then you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord.

Darling, you will be saved. He loves you too much for you to end up in hell ( a really hot, uncomfortable and unpleasant place where those who reject His Lordship will end up. the devil and demons are permanent residents there too.). cry

thaz all. grin

Re: Hilarious Video Of Kenyan Couple Exchanging Vows Throws Internet Into Confusion by Rhea(f): 5:24pm On Dec 19, 2016
[size=28pt]E be like say the guy smoke khat before wedding. E go clear am for eye when e wake up tomorrow[/size]
Re: Hilarious Video Of Kenyan Couple Exchanging Vows Throws Internet Into Confusion by PrinceZahzah(m): 5:38pm On Dec 19, 2016
grin

Maybe Pastor Is Sponsor cheesy
Re: Hilarious Video Of Kenyan Couple Exchanging Vows Throws Internet Into Confusion by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 19, 2016
Kenya is a source of ridicule and source for the ridiculous
Re: Hilarious Video Of Kenyan Couple Exchanging Vows Throws Internet Into Confusion by joinnow: 5:39pm On Dec 19, 2016
Too much closeness to their SAFARI Animals dey make them misbehave

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kano Women Register For Mass Wedding (photo) / Happy Birthday To Me!!! / Adorable Birthday Photos Of Beautiful Triplets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.