Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,444 members, 7,846,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:35 AM

How to Locate you Payonerr mastercard - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How to Locate you Payonerr mastercard (531 Views)

The Meanings Of Visa, Verve, Mastercard, Naira, Dollar, Debit & Credit Card / Firstbank Introduces Contactless Naira Mastercard / Angry Customer Sues First Bank To Court Over Mastercard Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How to Locate you Payonerr mastercard by Fedric(m): 12:34pm On Dec 19, 2016
pls am at post office ikorodu to recieve my payonerr mastercard, am ask to provide my tracking number. pls am lost where can i locate my tracking number?
Re: How to Locate you Payonerr mastercard by Fedric(m): 12:49pm On Dec 19, 2016
pls say something abeg
Re: How to Locate you Payonerr mastercard by BiafranBushBoy: 1:04pm On Dec 19, 2016
Is it not the same with your customer ID?
Re: How to Locate you Payonerr mastercard by Fedric(m): 5:00pm On Dec 19, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:
Is it not the same with your customer ID?
bro. i don't know oo.i have customer id but i didnt present it to them. can someone help me out!
Re: How to Locate you Payonerr mastercard by Fedric(m): 5:44pm On Dec 19, 2016
help a brother to know if his payonerr mastercard has arrive. the expected time is 30th nov - 9 december. now i got to post office, the postman said that it isnt included in the arrived document. abeg how i fit get am?
Re: How to Locate you Payonerr mastercard by Fedric(m): 5:50pm On Dec 19, 2016
help, i used ikorodu post code. does it mean it hasn't arrive at the post office?
Re: How to Locate you Payonerr mastercard by Linzo(m): 6:07pm On Dec 19, 2016
Tell them that the letter is unregistered one hence no tracking number ,I hope it's not registered shaa. When I went to collect mine last month they requested for the tracking number I told them is unregistered mail, the woman come run shap shap and bring out all the unregistered mails and I checked and collect my Payoneer card jeje
Re: How to Locate you Payonerr mastercard by Fedric(m): 9:15pm On Dec 19, 2016
Linzo:
Tell them that the letter is unregistered one hence no tracking number ,I hope it's not registered shaa. When I went to collect mine last month they requested for the tracking number I told them is unregistered mail, the woman come run shap shap and bring out all the unregistered mails and I checked and collect my Payoneer card jeje
thank u, i told her that it doesn't have tracking number. thanks i will get back to them.

(1) (Reply)

2016: The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Year This Has Been / Tony Elumelu To Give 1,000 Young Africans $5,000 Each — To Start Businesses / Bitcoin For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.