Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,816 members, 7,831,657 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

First Bank Has Not Resolved My Failed Transaction Since October 5th - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / First Bank Has Not Resolved My Failed Transaction Since October 5th (1285 Views)

UK Guardian:oil Price Plummets To Low Not Seen Since October 2017 / Banks To Pay N10,000 Fine For Failed Transaction Not Reversed Within 24hrs / Domiciliary Account Opening: Which Bank Has Best To Offer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Bank Has Not Resolved My Failed Transaction Since October 5th by iphenon: 12:40pm On Dec 19, 2016
On October 5th, 2016 I tried making an online school fees payment and because of network fluctuations that day the payment wasn't successful and the payment receipt indicated a failed payment, meanwhile the money had been withdrawn from my account.

The next day I went to a First bank branch and talked with one of their staff about the issue and the guy lodged the complaints that day. He told me it will be resolved within 3days, that I can go on and make another payment.

I waited for 3days and nothing was done, I had to go back to the guy to complain and all he told me was to be patient for the issue to be resolved

And I've been waiting. I've sent over 10mails over time to first contact, called their customer care countless time and they keep telling me the issue is still being resolved

And up till now nothing has been done. I used to think they resolve failed transaction asap it seems first bank is different. Right now I don't know what to do, if I should just forget about the money since the money has already been credited to the school's account or I should still chill
Re: First Bank Has Not Resolved My Failed Transaction Since October 5th by GMBuhari: 12:56pm On Dec 19, 2016
I feel your pain

Sorry

I think you should go on twitter, and thier Facebook , also if you have the app on your phone, write a negative review, mostly Facebook and Twitter works better, I have been in your situation before

Tweet at them they will ask for details, send your account name, account number, date of transaction, amount and if you have screenshot of the the transaction send that too I'm sure they will call you
Re: First Bank Has Not Resolved My Failed Transaction Since October 5th by donasere(m): 1:13pm On Dec 19, 2016
They probably haven't submitted your complaint at the right place call the help line behind your debit card and complain to them.

All mention mods to come push this to where they wii see it.

Good luck
Re: First Bank Has Not Resolved My Failed Transaction Since October 5th by iphenon: 5:57pm On Dec 19, 2016
GMBuhari:
I feel your pain

Sorry

I think you should go on twitter, and thier Facebook , also if you have the app on your phone, write a negative review, mostly Facebook and Twitter works better, I have been in your situation before

Tweet at them they will ask for details, send your account name, account number, date of transaction, amount and if you have screenshot of the the transaction send that too I'm sure they will call you

Thank you. Let me tweet at them
Re: First Bank Has Not Resolved My Failed Transaction Since October 5th by politeme: 7:22pm On Dec 19, 2016
ponzi bank...dey freeze ur account too

(1) (Reply)

Be An Agricultural Entrepreneur, Sponsor And Start A Farm Today !!! / Sienna XLE Is Available / Young Boy Interestingly Interrupts Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.