Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:32 PM

Breaking News - Heavy Fighting In Lasu Right Now ( 3.00pm) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Breaking News - Heavy Fighting In Lasu Right Now ( 3.00pm) (4032 Views)

Riot In Lasu ... SUG Protesting Against Lagos Agberos / PHOTOS: Chaos In LASU Students Protest Against The Postponement Exams / Intimate Harassment In LASU! Pls Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Breaking News - Heavy Fighting In Lasu Right Now ( 3.00pm) by luvola(m): 4:44pm On Nov 16, 2009
heavy armed police and nig army has close down lasu . today's meeting on d ongoing crisis ended in a deadlock. stu has block d xpress road as heavy fight is reported ; heavy shoot was witness. more on this developing story
Re: Breaking News - Heavy Fighting In Lasu Right Now ( 3.00pm) by walakolobo: 5:00pm On Nov 16, 2009
so?
Re: Breaking News - Heavy Fighting In Lasu Right Now ( 3.00pm) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 16, 2009
God help us oooooooo! if they kill somebody as a result of this fight they might close down the school for a long period of time.

Prince of Peace come and reign.[i][/i][color=#770077][/color]

1 Like

Re: Breaking News - Heavy Fighting In Lasu Right Now ( 3.00pm) by luvola(m): 8:46pm On Nov 16, 2009
d stu said d protest was as a result of d silence of d govt in resolving d crisis. no life was lost but heavy arm police men wit armoured tank was mounted in strategic places, stu grounded badagry xpres way by using der long buses to buses to block d road which paralyse commercial activities for more dan 3hrs.
Re: Breaking News - Heavy Fighting In Lasu Right Now ( 3.00pm) by luvola(m): 1:07pm On Nov 17, 2009
day 2 of lasu unrest - as am typing this mesage,heavy fighting is going on b/w stu and police. shooting was reported,d police had lock d stu in d sch. more on this developing story
Re: Breaking News - Heavy Fighting In Lasu Right Now ( 3.00pm) by bigcil2(m): 2:10pm On Nov 24, 2009
it has been closed
Re: Breaking News - Heavy Fighting In Lasu Right Now ( 3.00pm) by ochukoccna: 4:07pm On Nov 24, 2009
aksat:

God help us oooooooo! if they kill somebody as a result of this fight they might close down the school for a long period of time.

Prince of Peace come and reign.[i][/i][color=#770077][/color]

IS HE REIGNING IN YOUR PERSONAL LIFE?
Re: Breaking News - Heavy Fighting In Lasu Right Now ( 3.00pm) by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 24, 2009
Yes! for sure He is reigning in my life. But this is not a thread for religion
Re: Breaking News - Heavy Fighting In Lasu Right Now ( 3.00pm) by leonist: 10:20am On Dec 02, 2009
cheesy[img]http://[url=http://[email][table][td][/td][/table][/email]][email][table][td][/td][/table][/email][/url][/img]
Re: Breaking News - Heavy Fighting In Lasu Right Now ( 3.00pm) by rhymz(m): 10:53am On Dec 02, 2009
LASU is a Den of thugs,I wonder why Government allows schools like LASU to even function.A majority of their students are either OPC boys or some Local yoruba cultists(no pun intended),most of them can't even make a good sentence without shooting U in the head.I remember my first encounter with some of thier students in a bus going to ijesha,these boys won't pay d tfare and won't let us have peace in the bus,they were smelling of cheap hot drinks and weed,they threatened to beat the driver and his conductor and rained curses on the passengers that tried to interven.Bad enough,none of them could speak coherent english,it was a bad mix of yoruba and pigeon english with poor pronounciations.I was realy disappointed at the so-called LASUites as they called themselves,there was nothing to suggest these guys were students,mere thugs and Urchins that parade as students.No wonder they are always spoiling for war.Rubbish!I pity parents that send their wards there,so much for education.

(1)

Get Admission Into Indian Universities Nursing, Engineering and pharmacy. / Man Reaches Out To The Owner Of The LASU Certificate Used In Selling To Him / Yabatech Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.