Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,685 members, 7,816,793 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Develop Applications That Can Perform Mathematical Operations And Get Paid - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Develop Applications That Can Perform Mathematical Operations And Get Paid (1278 Views)

Future Applications That Secure Income Daily / I Need Someone Who Can Teach Me How To Build Web Applications That Does This / Mobile Applications That Cater On-demand Features Are In Demand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Develop Applications That Can Perform Mathematical Operations And Get Paid by ultimatex(m): 1:27pm On Dec 19, 2016
Hey Everyone,
If you know how to write HTML and JavaScript codes please do not hesitate to involve yourself in this opportunity to be among the first Nickzom developers. Join us in building an empire of calculators. Sign up as a Nickzom Developer and start earning real money for just writing simple JavaScript codes to carry out the operation and get your name branded into Nickzom Calculator. Remember to share this with your friends too.

Platform: http://www.nickzom.org/developer

Regards
The Nickzom Empire!

Re: Develop Applications That Can Perform Mathematical Operations And Get Paid by damlax: 10:50pm On Dec 24, 2016
How much is it from 20,000
Re: Develop Applications That Can Perform Mathematical Operations And Get Paid by damlax: 10:51pm On Dec 24, 2016
I collected 100 dollars for the same calculator am about to put on your website
Re: Develop Applications That Can Perform Mathematical Operations And Get Paid by ultimatex(m): 12:14pm On Dec 25, 2016
Really? That's Amazing

(1) (Reply)

He’s 19, Once Dropped Out Of College, Now A Startup Founder / I Need An E-commerce Website Just Like JIJI / Digital And Tech Skills To Learn In 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.