Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Moncler Sale Looks Up - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Moncler Sale Looks Up (255 Views)

See How A Chimpanzee Without Hairs Looks Like / OAU Students Sing 'Soapy' In Class, Lecturer Looks On / This Is What FUTO Exam Hall Looks Like (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Moncler Sale Looks Up by moncleronsanis: 2:51pm On Dec 19, 2016
ON A PLEASANT AFTERNOON AT THE DISNEY-MGM STUDIOS Theme Park near Orlando, camera-laden visitors are strolling about, looking for familiar figures. "There's Mickey!" a woman cries as she spots the world's most celebrated mouse. "There's Minnie!" cries another. Then a man yells so loudly that heads snap around, "And heeere's Eddie!"

Sure enough, there's figures in the land. He's walking hand in hand with his wife of eight months, advertising executive Pam Hurn, 38, and when he hears the shout, he grins and calls back, "How you doing?" Fans thrust autograph books in his face. Showing the implacable good humor that marked his 30-year reign as Carson's sidekick, McMahon signs and signs. Then a woman snaps his picture, looks up and pleads, "Say it for me." McMahon asks kindly, "What's your name?" She tells him, whereupon McMahon swells his ample emcee's chest and roars, "Heeere's Debbie!"

And heeere indeed is Ed McMahon, happily in his new element at Disney World, proving, at 69, that there is plenty of life for him after Johnny. Star McMahon's Star Searchgoing 'Hi, Ed! Hi, Ed!' Moncler Sale They don't feel threatened going up to him. They feel he's just somebody they know."

McMahon understands the source of that easy familiarity. "It's not like being Robert Redford," he says. "It's the second-banana a big part of it." What's more, he sounds genuinely thrilled about his afterlife. "I just love the fact that I've gotten this success and I can give something back," he says. "I hear stories about celebrities who can't be approached. Well, I want to try to make up for all those people."

He's doing just that, the Disney way. McMahon sports red suspenders these days, decorated with mouse figures. And when they put his name on Moncler Outlet the dressing-room door at the new Star Search studio, McMahon insisted that they put a pair of Mickey ears over the in his name. "You get me," he says proudly, "you get a company man."

(1) (Reply)

KSUSTA Postgraduate Admission List 2016/2017 / Views On Socially Responsible Investing / Trump Heading To Israel, Saudi Arabia, The Vatican In First Foreign Trip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.