Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,587 members, 7,823,550 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

The Pregnant Man.(husband.) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Pregnant Man.(husband.) (1083 Views)

The Unborn Baby & The Pregnant Woman..laugh Wan Kill Me O!!! / A Pregnant Man / A Pregnant Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Pregnant Man.(husband.) by eslynera(f): 3:38pm On Jan 10, 2007
There was a sick man. He had headaches and stomach aches and sometimes even vomitted. And at the same time his wife was six months pregnant. One day he went to the doctor, and explained his problem. After takin observations on the man the doctor asked him to bring his urine the next day.
That night, when the man was in bed, he remembered he was supposed to take his urine to be tested the next day, so he got out of bed, and urinated in a can/tin, THAt always staid under the bed.
That very night when he went back to sleep, his wife also woke up, as she felt like urinating. She remembered there's a tin they always placed under the bed, so she took it and poured her husband's urine out the window, so she could use it.

NEXT DAY:
the man took the tin of urine to the hospital.

AFTER SOME TIME:
MAN: SO please doctor, tell me what i'm suffering from?? i've been sick for long.
Doctor: *saying unwantingly*
YOU ARE SIX MONTHS PREGNANT.

(1) (Reply)

Caught Speeding / Memory Loss / Why Did I Dream About Simibrasil?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.