Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,259 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

A Curvy Woman And Her Pet Cat Cooking (Photo) - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / A Curvy Woman And Her Pet Cat Cooking (Photo) (54313 Views)

Lady Flaunts Her Pet's Passport "Stop Leaving Your Pets, They Wanna Travel Too" / I Want A Pet Cat! / Lady Mourns The Death Of Her Pet Rats (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Curvy Woman And Her Pet Cat Cooking (Photo) by Noblecx: 8:00am On Dec 20, 2016
Edum13656:

u re a product of xvideos

LOL. Brother in crime...
How are thou cheesy
Re: A Curvy Woman And Her Pet Cat Cooking (Photo) by Moboj: 10:58am On Dec 20, 2016
LordofNairaland:

Watch it, young lady! All these because I have become so soft. No wonder the elders say that if a snake fails to show its venom, little kids will use it in tying firewood.
There is now gas no need using firewood again grin
Re: A Curvy Woman And Her Pet Cat Cooking (Photo) by Moboj: 11:13am On Dec 20, 2016
Barigaboy:

If u r on whatsapp u can add me so we can always say hi sometimes n chat when free. 08135044474 good morning n how was your night
It was good
I'll chat you up only if you want to buy my snail's grin

1 Like

Re: A Curvy Woman And Her Pet Cat Cooking (Photo) by LordOfNaira: 12:12pm On Dec 20, 2016
Moboj:

There is now gas no need using firewood again grin

You are taking me for granted and enjoying it. But watch it, young lady. The elders say that when sleep becomes enjoyable, we snore.
Re: A Curvy Woman And Her Pet Cat Cooking (Photo) by muhakeem(m): 8:28pm On Dec 20, 2016
LordofNairaland:

No, it is because it is modifying the noun "yansh". That is what an adjective does. It modifies a noun or a pronoun.
ok bros, thanks for the lecture
Re: A Curvy Woman And Her Pet Cat Cooking (Photo) by Edum13656: 1:36am On Dec 21, 2016
Noblecx:

LOL. Brother in crime... How are thou cheesy
lol... U idiot. I don't know what you are talking about.
Re: A Curvy Woman And Her Pet Cat Cooking (Photo) by nuelyoyo(m): 9:17am On Dec 21, 2016
Tiny23:
shocked
I don't even have any yansh...it is well.
Eeyaa, sorry oh.
Re: A Curvy Woman And Her Pet Cat Cooking (Photo) by Noblecx: 5:27pm On Dec 21, 2016
Edum13656:

lol... U idiot. I don't know what you are talking about.

LOL... Mumu. You no go know now abi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Curvy Woman And Her Pet Cat Cooking (Photo) by Edum13656: 5:57pm On Dec 21, 2016
Noblecx:

my hands are clean and my name is Innocent
Re: A Curvy Woman And Her Pet Cat Cooking (Photo) by LordOfNaira: 7:36pm On Dec 21, 2016
muhakeem:
ok bros, thanks for the lecture
You are most welcome.
Re: A Curvy Woman And Her Pet Cat Cooking (Photo) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 02, 2019
noblecx:

wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dog Kicked By Driver Returns With Other Dogs & Trashes His Car (photos) / Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian / Mexican Puppy’s Photo Deleted By Facebook After It Was Taken For A joystick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.