Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,322 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Nairalanders Help Promote My Football Video Till It Gets To That Right Scout - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nairalanders Help Promote My Football Video Till It Gets To That Right Scout (592 Views)

Fulham Football Club Management Staff Arrive Akwa Ibom, To Scout Players ....... / Benin Gets To The Quarter Finals Of AFCON2019 Without Winning A Single Match / Scout Mocks Nigerians As Zambian Girls Show Support For Their Local Clubs.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Help Promote My Football Video Till It Gets To That Right Scout by tobyasky: 5:39pm On Dec 19, 2016
Kindly watch me in action on the field of play.
Like,comment and share.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRLHxEDwI2o
Re: Nairalanders Help Promote My Football Video Till It Gets To That Right Scout by TITOBIGZ(m): 6:07pm On Dec 19, 2016
U try small,but u for use better camera,but aside dat ur head dey dere. gringrin

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Help Promote My Football Video Till It Gets To That Right Scout by ikbnice(m): 6:19pm On Dec 19, 2016
keep improving and never give up.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Help Promote My Football Video Till It Gets To That Right Scout by tobyasky: 7:09pm On Dec 19, 2016
TITOBIGZ:
U try small,but u for use better camera,but aside dat ur head dey dere. gringrin
y
It wasn't a personal camera
The match itself was on camera,I just got the video from the organizers and then did a personal highlight out of it.
Thanks a lot for the comment
Re: Nairalanders Help Promote My Football Video Till It Gets To That Right Scout by tobyasky: 7:09pm On Dec 19, 2016
ikbnice:
keep improving and never give up.
Thanks a lot
I'm grateful

(1) (Reply)

The Messi Goalscoring Stat That Will Make Ronaldo Jealous / [video] Ghana 1-0 Mali AFCON 2017 Highlights / Antoine Griezmann Fined For Wishing His Wife Happy Birthday During Goal Celeb..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.