Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,936 members, 7,814,171 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

10 Warning Signs That Something Is Wrong With Your Liver! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 10 Warning Signs That Something Is Wrong With Your Liver! (871 Views)

Warning Signs That You May Be At Risk Of A Heart Attack And What To Do / Dangerous Habits That Can Damage Your Liver / Dangerous Habits That Can Damage Your Liver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Warning Signs That Something Is Wrong With Your Liver! by oladot99: 7:48pm On Dec 19, 2016

If you notice any of these warning signs or symptoms – you should see your doctor immediately:

Don’t ignore these warning signs, which may indicate that your liver isn’t functioning properly:
-Chronic fatigue
-Lethargy
-Anxiety and depression
-Improper digestion
-Headaches
-Chronic muscle and joint pain
-Acne and other skin conditions
-Gases, bloating, abdominal pain, diarrhea, constipation
-Hormonal imbalance
-Increased weight

And, don’t forget – these are just some of the symptoms that can happen when your liver isn’t functioning properly. Some people may find it difficult to lose weight, even though they exercise regularly and eat healthy food. This may indicate that they have liver problems as well. So, here comes the main question – what you should do to improve the liver’s function? Well, first you should take care what you eat. And second, you should make some lifestyle changes, which are affecting the liver’s function.

Useful Tips and Tricks (to improve the liver’s health):

Make sure you drink enough water
Always avoid processed foods and you should try to eat organic foods, which don’t contain too much sodium or other toxic substances
Include whole foods, animal and plant protein, grains, fermented foods, healthy fats, nuts and seeds in your healthy diet

Eliminate inflammatory vegetable oils, such as: canola, corn, soybeans, vegetable oil cottonseed, safflower or sunflower
You should consume healthy fats
Eliminate refined sugars from your diet
Eat plenty of dietary fiber: whole foods, chia seeds, artichokes, avocados, broccoli and Brussels sprouts, etc.
Reduce the fructose consumption to 20 g per day

source: http://9jashine.com.ng
Re: 10 Warning Signs That Something Is Wrong With Your Liver! by okenwa(m): 7:57pm On Dec 19, 2016
Doctors don't know everything.

"Consult the doctor " is an old slang.

They are never accurate.

In fact, doctors have contributed to more death than suicidal due to wrong diagnosis.
Re: 10 Warning Signs That Something Is Wrong With Your Liver! by oladot99: 8:00pm On Dec 19, 2016
okenwa:

They are never accurate.

In fact, doctors have contributed to more death than suicidal due to wrong diagnosis.

strange but true
Re: 10 Warning Signs That Something Is Wrong With Your Liver! by McTobe(m): 8:01pm On Dec 19, 2016
oladot99:

If you notice any of these warning signs or symptoms – you should see your doctor immediately:

Don’t ignore these warning signs, which may indicate that your liver isn’t functioning properly:
-Chronic fatigue
-Lethargy
-Anxiety and depression
-Improper digestion
-Headaches
-Chronic muscle and joint pain
-Acne and other skin conditions
-Gases, bloating, abdominal pain, diarrhea, constipation
-Hormonal imbalance
-Increased weight

And, don’t forget – these are just some of the symptoms that can happen when your liver isn’t functioning properly. Some people may find it difficult to lose weight, even though they exercise regularly and eat healthy food. This may indicate that they have liver problems as well. So, here comes the main question – what you should do to improve the liver’s function? Well, first you should take care what you eat. And second, you should make some lifestyle changes, which are affecting the liver’s function.

Useful Tips and Tricks (to improve the liver’s health):

Make sure you drink enough water
Always avoid processed foods and you should try to eat organic foods, which don’t contain too much sodium or other toxic substances
Include whole foods, animal and plant protein, grains, fermented foods, healthy fats, nuts and seeds in your healthy diet

Eliminate inflammatory vegetable oils, such as: canola, corn, soybeans, vegetable oil cottonseed, safflower or sunflower
You should consume healthy fats
Eliminate refined sugars from your diet
Eat plenty of dietary fiber: whole foods, chia seeds, artichokes, avocados, broccoli and Brussels sprouts, etc.
Reduce the fructose consumption to 20 g per day

source: http://9jashine.com.ng
thanks @OP for this enlightening post. My own case is that I have been sliming down like Kilode for some time now. Though I started a vegetable farm but farming is not enough reason for me to be loosing weight like this.
Re: 10 Warning Signs That Something Is Wrong With Your Liver! by menxer: 8:17pm On Dec 19, 2016
McTobe:
thanks @OP for this enlightening post. My own case is that I have been sliming down like Kilode for some time now. Though I started a vegetable farm but farming is not enough reason for me to be loosing weight like this.

Your pishure b4 and after, or idonblivit
grin
Re: 10 Warning Signs That Something Is Wrong With Your Liver! by McTobe(m): 10:56pm On Dec 19, 2016
menxer:

Your pishure b4 and after, or idonblivit
grin
C'mon G I aint a hooker. I don't have any reason 2 lie. Quit d NL pranks Maaan... Tel me something useful
Re: 10 Warning Signs That Something Is Wrong With Your Liver! by McTobe(m): 10:58pm On Dec 19, 2016
okenwa:

They are never accurate.

I concur esp Nigerian Dr

(1) (Reply)

Dentist On Nairaland I Need Your Help Please / Help! My Only Kid Sister Is Epileptic #sobbing / 16 Signs You May Have HIV Without Knowing – If You Notice Number 14 Or 6, Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.