Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Decomposed Corpse Found Along Goodluck Jonathan Bypass In Calabar.Graphic Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Decomposed Corpse Found Along Goodluck Jonathan Bypass In Calabar.Graphic Photos (39953 Views)

Charity Ohaka Kidnapped And Murdered, Corpse Found In A Well In Port-Harcourt / Lady Raped, Half-unclad Corpse Found In A Bush In Enugu State. Graphic Photo / Robbers Killed During Shootout In Calabar. Graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Decomposed Corpse Found Along Goodluck Jonathan Bypass In Calabar.Graphic Photos by PrettyCrystal: 8:45pm On Dec 19, 2016
A decomposing body has been shockingly discovered inside the public drainage along Marian Boulevard, after the Jonathan Goodluck Bypass, Calabar. According to Odok Duke, who shared these photos, he had to call in the police after discovering the corpse which had been mummified by the weather...

Read what he shared below;

On 17/12/2016, I discovered a decomposing body inside the public drainage along Marian Boulevard, after the Jonathan Goodluck Bypass, Calabar. The location is (after the overhead bridge) the point by the stream, where the Police has a permanent checkpoint.

The weather had mummified the body and the greenery had also assisted odoriferously. So, the eight Policemen carried on, totally oblivious of a victim of murder, eternally entombed in the gutter nearby.

I called their attention to the corpse and also put a call across to Mr JoeMary Ekeng Ita of CUDA. He initially expressed mixed feelings about the removal of the body and the fact that he did not have a functional vehicle and being a weekend, he was cash-trapped and unable to hire a vehicle for the assignment. He suggested that I should call the Commissioner for Environment, but his phone was unavailable.

The Policemen and I remained there, while I made alternative plans to remove the body. But to our pleasant surprise, a gentleman called John,who is the head of the Health Unit of CUDA, came over to meet us and examine the situation - obviously on the directive of JoeMary.

John and JoeMary, took over our sentry duties, earlier that we had expected. As I departed from Ikot Effanga, my conviction that there were still dedicated public officials abound - was further consolidated.

My heart goes out to the dead man: he may have been a father, uncle, brother, guardian or nephew to some people, somewhere when he was alive. How he died may never be known and his killers may never be found. His hopes and dreams, will never be realised. But, he craves for and deserves a dignified repose, methinks. The gutter,definitely, could not have been the final resting place that our society would in or humanity accept or wish for him.

To the likes of JoeMary and John (of CUDA) and the rest of us who still believe that the system can be tweaked to be better - more grease and Godspeed. Patience and perseverance are what I wish for us. Selah.

Orok Otu Duke
Duke Town

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/12/decomposed-body-found-along-goodluck.html

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Decomposed Corpse Found Along Goodluck Jonathan Bypass In Calabar.Graphic Photos by PrettyCrystal: 8:46pm On Dec 19, 2016

Re: Decomposed Corpse Found Along Goodluck Jonathan Bypass In Calabar.Graphic Photos by HungerBAD: 8:47pm On Dec 19, 2016
Damn.

Last dead person post I am viewing this year.

Going into 2017 with the images of beautiful women, beautiful cars and wonderful pictures of Niger Deltan food like Yam peppersoup and starch and banga.

No more gory pictures in my memory.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Decomposed Corpse Found Along Goodluck Jonathan Bypass In Calabar.Graphic Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 8:50pm On Dec 19, 2016
imagine this... tragic
Re: Decomposed Corpse Found Along Goodluck Jonathan Bypass In Calabar.Graphic Photos by dainformant(m): 8:52pm On Dec 19, 2016
so sad...
Re: Decomposed Corpse Found Along Goodluck Jonathan Bypass In Calabar.Graphic Photos by ken19: 8:54pm On Dec 19, 2016
too bad
Re: Decomposed Corpse Found Along Goodluck Jonathan Bypass In Calabar.Graphic Photos by enoqueen: 8:54pm On Dec 19, 2016
Na waoh!!!
Re: Decomposed Corpse Found Along Goodluck Jonathan Bypass In Calabar.Graphic Photos by mamatayour(f): 8:56pm On Dec 19, 2016
OMG.... embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Decomposed Corpse Found Along Goodluck Jonathan Bypass In Calabar.Graphic Photos by WizBLANCE(m): 8:59pm On Dec 19, 2016
Really? And you have to mention goodluck since he is the only one using the drainage channel, You said it is public why mention him? You don't have to paint the dark man black... Don't ask me how cos the topic is so pointing at him.

17 Likes

Re: Decomposed Corpse Found Along Goodluck Jonathan Bypass In Calabar.Graphic Photos by dingbang(m): 9:16pm On Dec 19, 2016
The Nigerian Police shyed away from their public responsibility...
Re: Decomposed Corpse Found Along Goodluck Jonathan Bypass In Calabar.Graphic Photos by FisifunKododada: 9:28pm On Dec 19, 2016
I see gun shot holes on the left ankle, the right thigh and the shoulder - the victim appears to be protecting his privates while he was been shot

50 Likes

Re: Decomposed Corpse Found Along Goodluck Jonathan Bypass In Calabar.Graphic Photos by FisifunKododada: 9:31pm On Dec 19, 2016
WizBLANCE:
Really? And you have to mention goodluck since he is the only one using the drainage channel, You said it is public why mention him? You don't have to paint the dark man black... Don't ask me how cos the topic is so pointing at him.

1 Like

Re: Decomposed Corpse Found Along Goodluck Jonathan Bypass In Calabar.Graphic Photos by herzern(m): 9:41pm On Dec 19, 2016
Followinq.
Re: Decomposed Corpse Found Along Goodluck Jonathan Bypass In Calabar.Graphic Photos by JonSnow(m): 9:42pm On Dec 19, 2016
In nigeria, the life of cattle is much more valuable than that of humans.

3 Likes

Re: Decomposed Corpse Found Along Goodluck Jonathan Bypass In Calabar.Graphic Photos by TINALETC3(f): 9:43pm On Dec 19, 2016
cry
Re: Decomposed Corpse Found Along Goodluck Jonathan Bypass In Calabar.Graphic Photos by passionate88: 9:43pm On Dec 19, 2016
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Decomposed Corpse Found Along Goodluck Jonathan Bypass In Calabar.Graphic Photos by Rilwayne001: 9:44pm On Dec 19, 2016
And the bad news continues embarassed sad

What's the world turning to?
Re: Decomposed Corpse Found Along Goodluck Jonathan Bypass In Calabar.Graphic Photos by Coldfeet(f): 9:45pm On Dec 19, 2016
WizBLANCE:
You must be joking right?

Don't let me release this my catapult on you. angry

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Decomposed Corpse Found Along Goodluck Jonathan Bypass In Calabar.Graphic Photos by sweetilicious(f): 9:45pm On Dec 19, 2016
Oh my!
Re: Decomposed Corpse Found Along Goodluck Jonathan Bypass In Calabar.Graphic Photos by Curlyzik: 9:45pm On Dec 19, 2016
You talk sense there it's all pointing at the man
WizBLANCE:
Re: Decomposed Corpse Found Along Goodluck Jonathan Bypass In Calabar.Graphic Photos by Skelewu: 9:46pm On Dec 19, 2016
Really gruesome.
Re: Decomposed Corpse Found Along Goodluck Jonathan Bypass In Calabar.Graphic Photos by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 19, 2016
Really a [b]brutal death[\b].May we not die like this,May God protect us all.

2 Likes

Re: Decomposed Corpse Found Along Goodluck Jonathan Bypass In Calabar.Graphic Photos by slurryeye: 9:47pm On Dec 19, 2016
FisifunKododada:
I see gun shot holes on the left ankle, the left thigh and the shoulder - the victim appears to be protecting his privates while he was been shot

You should be a detective. You're very observant

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Decomposed Corpse Found Along Goodluck Jonathan Bypass In Calabar.Graphic Photos by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 9:47pm On Dec 19, 2016
Who else noticed how this man is still clinging on his dick?

4 Likes

Re: Decomposed Corpse Found Along Goodluck Jonathan Bypass In Calabar.Graphic Photos by HQuadreal: 9:47pm On Dec 19, 2016
Warridis again ?
Re: Decomposed Corpse Found Along Goodluck Jonathan Bypass In Calabar.Graphic Photos by Coldfeet(f): 9:48pm On Dec 19, 2016
Curlyzik:
You talk sense there it's all pointing at the man

angry

Re: Decomposed Corpse Found Along Goodluck Jonathan Bypass In Calabar.Graphic Photos by ThuGnificenX: 9:48pm On Dec 19, 2016
FisifunKododada:
I see gun shot holes on the left ankle, the left thigh and the shoulder - the victim appears to be protecting his privates while he was been shot
right thigh.. U meant to say
Re: Decomposed Corpse Found Along Goodluck Jonathan Bypass In Calabar.Graphic Photos by askjohnprosper: 9:48pm On Dec 19, 2016
he may have been shot by police or any other since it is close to their check point

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Assassins Kill Rasak Jikoji A Month After Chieftaincy Case Victory (Photos) / Canadian Authorities Discover 70 Stolen Cars Destined For Nigeria And Ghana / Kwara State University Student Beats Lady For Not Agreeing For His Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.