Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Why Itel Mobile Is The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Itel Mobile Is The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria (43275 Views)

What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? / The Best Phone To Buy With A Budget Of N40k? / Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Itel Mobile Is The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria by SaintzPeter(m): 1:59pm On Dec 20, 2016
hmm..
Re: Why Itel Mobile Is The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria by somehowpenis(m): 1:59pm On Dec 20, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Why Itel Mobile Is The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria by olahero(m): 1:59pm On Dec 20, 2016
Ok... But nt for TechGeek guys.
Re: Why Itel Mobile Is The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria by Sweetyie(f): 2:00pm On Dec 20, 2016
Pls whr can I change D screen of my itel vision
Re: Why Itel Mobile Is The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria by Jdesilentkiller(m): 2:01pm On Dec 20, 2016
Itel Best phone brand In Nigeria? Am I still talking
Re: Why Itel Mobile Is The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria by godunia(m): 2:05pm On Dec 20, 2016
Wetin be itel? Na beverage?

Re: Why Itel Mobile Is The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria by femliany(m): 2:07pm On Dec 20, 2016
Schools don vacate now abi?
Re: Why Itel Mobile Is The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria by GeniusDavid(m): 2:07pm On Dec 20, 2016
Shill spotted !!
Re: Why Itel Mobile Is The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria by Adextaiwo48(m): 2:09pm On Dec 20, 2016
klinpami:

My mum using itel 1516Plus keep thanking me for getting her that phone because it serves her very well

Thank God you said your Mum... The highest she'll do with it is whatsapp and bbm... Don't compare that to a guy use of a phone
Re: Why Itel Mobile Is The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria by FILEBE(m): 2:13pm On Dec 20, 2016
market strategy.
Itel? nah gimee Tecno or Infinix.

O.P. stop misleading people! this can never make them the best brand in Nigeria.
Re: Why Itel Mobile Is The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria by Timijo(m): 2:14pm On Dec 20, 2016
TechEnthusiast:
*hisses*,Itel mobile will never win my heart.I have used an itel phone and i really regret,the reasons why itel will never be patronised by Nigerians particularly tech geeks are,
1-They use a spreadtrum processor,2-They lack custom roms,have you seen cm13 for any itel phone.3-No accessories 4-Always 256-512mb ram,5-low battery capacity 6-Internal storage can only be used by apps 7-Uses TD-SCDMA (chinese 3G) in some of thier phones,Even tecno m3 has h+,8-Bad UI,9-Fragile body parts 10-Lacks OTA updates 11-Not well optimised and VERY hard to root.
One man's poison is another man's food.
Re: Why Itel Mobile Is The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria by fkdmods: 2:22pm On Dec 20, 2016
klinro:
This Is The Real Reason Why Itel Mobile Is The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria

itel Mobile is not just a Phone brand, they are a brand that cares for the well being of Nigerians. This was demonstrated today in the Ajegunle area of Lagos state as itel mobile embarked on a Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiative aimed at schools situated within low income communities in Nigeria.

These communities where nominated by active fans of itel Mobile on social media. The initiative tagged ‘LOVE ALWAYS ON’ enables itel Mobile to reach out to kids living in the low-income communities whose parents cannot afford high-standard education as result of low or no tangible income; by providing them with basic school needs such as writing materials and school bag.

“itel Mobile continually strives to impact lives and the society at large. We are not only interested in making sales but want to go far and near to do more for our loyal customers and give back to the community. By doing so, we make a legacy the coming generation can build upon,” said Oke Umurhohwo, Digital Marketing Manager, itel Mobile Nigeria. “itel Mobile will visit two schools this December, then one school every month beginning from 2017,” he added.

itel Mobile visited two schools in Ajegunle today. One of the schools visited is ABQ Nursery and Primary School at Ajegunle, Lagos state. Kids at the school were excited to have itel Mobile stop by and branded souvenirs were evenly shared among them. According to Mr Quadri, Proprietor of ABQ Nursery and Primary School, “I am delighted to have itel Mobile visit my school as one of the shortlisted schools for this groundbreaking initiative. This visit means a lot to us and the kids particularly who will not forget this remarkable moment.”

Another school itel Mobile visited is Adewura Nursery and Primary School, also in Ajegunle. The kids as well as every member of staff welcomed itel Mobile in a very unique way. School items were shared among the kids after they had finished their special renditions. “It is a decisive action by itel Mobile to embark on a project like this and I’m glad that Adewura Nursery and Primary School was shortlisted among the schools to benefit from this project. I want to encourage itel Mobile to continue in the spirit of giving because whoever gives to others will not lack blessings from God Almighty”, the Proprietress said.

Itel Mobile promises to relentlessly do more for the society by introducing new promotions and corporate initiatives that will make life better for those that identify with the brand.

Na the only thing wey una know be that. Awooof. As if what they are doing isn't coming at a cost to you.
Re: Why Itel Mobile Is The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria by Mrdecent(m): 2:23pm On Dec 20, 2016
Seriously serious
Re: Why Itel Mobile Is The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria by toothyGrin: 2:29pm On Dec 20, 2016
It's a marketing strategy. Their phones are crap
Re: Why Itel Mobile Is The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria by Toybreezy: 2:46pm On Dec 20, 2016
klinro:

itel mobile have been here since the days of tecno i think

Well techno owns itel
Re: Why Itel Mobile Is The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 20, 2016
Itel leads , others follow .See all itel phones price here http://www.gadgetsng.com/2016/10/itel-phones-specs-and-price.html
Re: Why Itel Mobile Is The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria by scantee(m): 3:11pm On Dec 20, 2016
Itel is really doing nice work, what I like most about their phone is the battery life, is one of the most reliable phone battery, I can use it for 5days without charging it, just like my Gionee M5.

Kudos to Itel and Gionee my best brand for now.
Re: Why Itel Mobile Is The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria by Xerox01(m): 3:15pm On Dec 20, 2016
TechEnthusiast:
*hisses*,Itel mobile will never win my heart.I have used an itel phone and i really regret,the reasons why itel will never be patronised by Nigerians particularly tech geeks are,
1-They use a spreadtrum processor,2-They lack custom roms,have you seen cm13 for any itel phone.3-No accessories 4-Always 256-512mb ram,5-low battery capacity 6-Internal storage can only be used by apps 7-Uses TD-SCDMA (chinese 3G) in some of thier phones,Even tecno m3 has h+,8-Bad UI,9-Fragile body parts 10-Lacks OTA updates 11-Not well optimised and VERY hard to root.
but guy u wicked
Re: Why Itel Mobile Is The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 20, 2016
Xerox01:
but guy u wicked
I said the truth man,abi?
Re: Why Itel Mobile Is The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 20, 2016
klinpami:

My mum using itel 1516Plus keep thanking me for getting her that phone because it serves her very well

You hacked nairaland by backdating your registration? You registered in 2009 and have just 93 posts. undecided
Re: Why Itel Mobile Is The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria by donMIG(m): 3:36pm On Dec 20, 2016
R u dreaming...or have u been paid to post dis gabage Wic one coz i am havin a hard tym figuring dis hard

MEHN U MUST B FVCKING OUTTA YA GODAMNMIND
NIGGAAAA PLEEEEEAAAASSSSSSSEEEEE
Re: Why Itel Mobile Is The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria by TappGroupNG: 3:45pm On Dec 20, 2016
Ehen.
Well, tecno has been in the market for about 10 years, I think they just celebrated their anniversary at Burj Al-Arab in Dubai
klinro:

itel mobile have been here since the days of tecno i think
Re: Why Itel Mobile Is The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria by humphrey1356(m): 3:52pm On Dec 20, 2016
itel is really a great brand
Re: Why Itel Mobile Is The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 20, 2016
The paid agents on this thread are just irritating
Re: Why Itel Mobile Is The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria by Xerox01(m): 4:19pm On Dec 20, 2016
TechEnthusiast:

I said the truth man,abi?
True talk sha
Re: Why Itel Mobile Is The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria by Jidibia(m): 4:21pm On Dec 20, 2016
klinro:
This Is The Real Reason Why Itel Mobile Is The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria

itel Mobile is not just a Phone brand, they are a brand that cares for the well being of Nigerians. This was demonstrated today in the Ajegunle area of Lagos state as itel mobile embarked on a Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiative aimed at schools situated within low income communities in Nigeria.

These communities where nominated by active fans of itel Mobile on social media. The initiative tagged ‘LOVE ALWAYS ON’ enables itel Mobile to reach out to kids living in the low-income communities whose parents cannot afford high-standard education as result of low or no tangible income; by providing them with basic school needs such as writing materials and school bag.

“itel Mobile continually strives to impact lives and the society at large. We are not only interested in making sales but want to go far and near to do more for our loyal customers and give back to the community. By doing so, we make a legacy the coming generation can build upon,” said Oke Umurhohwo, Digital Marketing Manager, itel Mobile Nigeria. “itel Mobile will visit two schools this December, then one school every month beginning from 2017,” he added.

itel Mobile visited two schools in Ajegunle today. One of the schools visited is ABQ Nursery and Primary School at Ajegunle, Lagos state. Kids at the school were excited to have itel Mobile stop by and branded souvenirs were evenly shared among them. According to Mr Quadri, Proprietor of ABQ Nursery and Primary School, “I am delighted to have itel Mobile visit my school as one of the shortlisted schools for this groundbreaking initiative. This visit means a lot to us and the kids particularly who will not forget this remarkable moment.”

Another school itel Mobile visited is Adewura Nursery and Primary School, also in Ajegunle. The kids as well as every member of staff welcomed itel Mobile in a very unique way. School items were shared among the kids after they had finished their special renditions. “It is a decisive action by itel Mobile to embark on a project like this and I’m glad that Adewura Nursery and Primary School was shortlisted among the schools to benefit from this project. I want to encourage itel Mobile to continue in the spirit of giving because whoever gives to others will not lack blessings from God Almighty”, the Proprietress said.

Itel Mobile promises to relentlessly do more for the society by introducing new promotions and corporate initiatives that will make life better for those that identify with the brand.
lobbish! How much dem pay u for this nonsense publicity? Who Itel epp?
Re: Why Itel Mobile Is The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria by nsamchizzy: 4:41pm On Dec 20, 2016
If u ve not used itel *Vision* ur missing out
Re: Why Itel Mobile Is The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria by finesthaykay(m): 4:41pm On Dec 20, 2016
Why wait for 2-30days to double your bitcoin.When u can double it up in 40hrs and Make 5% of ur capital every hour.You can withdraw hourly https://stancebit.com/?ref=Finesthaykay 08031558701 Still paying
Re: Why Itel Mobile Is The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria by Msmither: 5:08pm On Dec 20, 2016
Op Just Vess Me With This Topic.
I Wanna Throw My Phone At Ur Face.
My Itel 1506 Dey Give Me The Kind Prob Not Even A Child Will Give To His Mother.
Please Charity Dont Win Things Here.
When Ur Customers Are Not Satisfied.
Are They Even Certified By SON

1 Like

Re: Why Itel Mobile Is The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria by MayhorE(m): 5:11pm On Dec 20, 2016
If you say so

I bought their product and have to take it to digital square the second day because of different kinds of wahala

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

iPhone 13 Pro Max Vs Xiaomi 12 Pro Camera Comparison (photos) / Snokor Rocket Z5000 Discussion Thread / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.