Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Advanced Bitcoins User Only - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Advanced Bitcoins User Only (649 Views)

Fastest Way To Get Bitcoins / CUSTOMER CARE: Nairaomm - Buy/sell Perfectmoney, Paypal, Bitcoins, Payoner, NT / How To Buy Bitcoins With Payoneer Debit Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advanced Bitcoins User Only by oluwamykel(m): 6:49am On Dec 20, 2016
As we all know that bitcoin is the trending global currency, hence the ultimate search for it is on the high side. This forum is created for the sole purpose of ensuring you don't fall victim of scam, fraud and also equip you with updated legit means of making bitcoin.

Hence, it's an open thread for advanced users only maybe there might be another for beginners. I'd start mine by stating the following

1. Ensure the website you are transacting with has https:// it's an indication that you are on a secured website

2. As a nigerian, I recommend bitcoin dealers like naira4dollar & nairaex.

3. Avoid using the same bitcoin wallet address too many times.

Let me stop here for now so I don't mention yours (lol)
Re: Advanced Bitcoins User Only by Caseless: 7:00am On Dec 20, 2016
Selling bitcoin in Nigeria amounts to one cheating himself.

1 Like

Re: Advanced Bitcoins User Only by Nobody: 7:01am On Dec 20, 2016
Caseless:
Selling bitcoin in Nigeria amounts to one cheating himself.

Why so you say so?
Re: Advanced Bitcoins User Only by Caseless: 7:08am On Dec 20, 2016
wamiikechukwu:

Why so you say so?
it's increasing in dollars, but decreasing in naira.
Re: Advanced Bitcoins User Only by yemmy66: 7:18am On Dec 20, 2016
Caseless:
it's increasing in dollars, but decreasing in naira.
That's true
Re: Advanced Bitcoins User Only by Caseless: 7:49am On Dec 20, 2016
yemmy66:

That's true
sure
Re: Advanced Bitcoins User Only by oluwamykel(m): 8:07am On Dec 20, 2016
yemmy66:

That's true
you can however keep your bitcoin, don't sell for now, it's gonna appreciate come 2017/2018
Re: Advanced Bitcoins User Only by oluwamykel(m): 3:29pm On Dec 21, 2016
It's like MMM EXPRESS is the new deal, guys lets go and verify... I'm never scared of doing things.
Re: Advanced Bitcoins User Only by freespace1(m): 3:53pm On Dec 21, 2016
oluwamykel:
It's like MMM EXPRESS is the new deal, guys lets go and verify... I'm never scared of doing things.
lol.....scam site..... You put your money inside pit

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

BOI YES Programme: Was It A Scam? / Compliment Of The Season From Chibyke Global / I Need Someone Who Can Help Me To Customise Nylon For Popcorn.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.