Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,111 members, 7,818,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

UNN Postgraduate Discussion Room - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNN Postgraduate Discussion Room (3730 Views)

2018/2019 UNILAG Postgraduate Discussion Thread / 2018/2019 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread / 2017/2018 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNN Postgraduate Discussion Room by Ugmama(m): 10:00am On Dec 20, 2016
The aim of this room is to discuss about issues regarding Graduate School in UNN. Issues of admission and post admission will be entertained. lets make this count by helping someone out there with information he/she desire.
Re: UNN Postgraduate Discussion Room by Ugmama(m): 10:02am On Dec 20, 2016
Currently 2016/17 Postgraduate admission has been released, visit unn.edu.ng for details. We now wait for payment details which will be available by Jan, 2017.
Re: UNN Postgraduate Discussion Room by tukdi: 10:34am On Dec 20, 2016
Ugmama:
The aim of this room is to discuss about issues regarding Graduate School in UNN. Issues of admission and post admission will be entertained. lets make this count by helping someone out there with information he/she desire.

Please I applied for law! I've checked everywhere , can't find the list!

please help!

Thanks for this thread!
Re: UNN Postgraduate Discussion Room by Ugmama(m): 10:42am On Dec 20, 2016
[quote author=tukdi post=52094548]

Please I applied for law! I've checked everywhere , can't find the list!

please help!

Thanks for this thread![/quote

A very good question, i didn't see law in the list. I hope it will be dropping soon.

best regards
Re: UNN Postgraduate Discussion Room by tukdi: 10:47am On Dec 20, 2016
[quote author=Ugmama post=52094762][/quote]

embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: UNN Postgraduate Discussion Room by mosalab(m): 1:05pm On Dec 20, 2016
seriously considering unn for my masters degree in mechanical engineering... in need of info pleaseeeee
Re: UNN Postgraduate Discussion Room by Ugmama(m): 4:40pm On Dec 20, 2016
mosalab:
seriously considering unn for my masters degree in mechanical engineering... in need of info pleaseeeee

You need to get acquainted to this thread cos by 2017 detailed information concerning 017/018 Postgraduate school forms will be discussed too.
Re: UNN Postgraduate Discussion Room by mosalab(m): 6:50am On Dec 21, 2016
Ugmama:

You need to get acquainted to this thread cos by 2017 detailed information concerning 017/018 Postgraduate school forms will be discussed too.
alright... thanks so much sir
Re: UNN Postgraduate Discussion Room by Ovipoet: 8:22am On Dec 21, 2016
Hello, good morning. What was the nature of the postgraduate CBT entrance exams this year, was it GMAT or questions related to your discipline?
Thanks in advance!
Re: UNN Postgraduate Discussion Room by Ugmama(m): 8:24am On Dec 21, 2016
Ovipoet:
Hello, good morning. What was the nature of the postgraduate CBT entrance exams this year, was it GMAT or questions related to your discipline?
Thanks in advance!

It was based on your discipline or your choice of study.
Re: UNN Postgraduate Discussion Room by Ovipoet: 8:27am On Dec 21, 2016
Ugmama:

It was based on your discipline or your choice of study.
Oh thank you. Someone almost misguided me that it was GMAT, but I was extremely sure I read somewhere that it was based on one's discipline.
I am seeking to apply for medical physiology in the college of medicine or school of basic medical sciences next year. Do you also have any idea of how I may get the last yr past questions?
Thanks
Re: UNN Postgraduate Discussion Room by Ugmama(m): 8:48am On Dec 21, 2016
Ovipoet:

Oh thank you. Someone almost misguided me that it was GMAT, but I was extremely sure I read somewhere that it was based on one's discipline.
I am seeking to apply for medical physiology in the college of medicine or school of basic medical sciences next year. Do you also have any idea of how I may get the last yr past questions?
Thanks

Nothing like past question, you write in the system and submit your answer. just read well, anything about health and you will be fine.
Re: UNN Postgraduate Discussion Room by Ovipoet: 9:03am On Dec 21, 2016
Ugmama:

Nothing like past question, you write in the system and submit your answer. just read well, anything about health and you will be fine.
Oh thanks.
I will focus on physiology then, since that's what I'm applying for.
Are you also a postgraduate aspirant?
Re: UNN Postgraduate Discussion Room by Ugmama(m): 9:16am On Dec 21, 2016
Ovipoet:

Oh thanks.
I will focus on physiology then, since that's what I'm applying for.
Are you also a postgraduate aspirant?

Also expect questions from Public health, Microbiology and health trends...just few of them

Am a 016/017 Postgraduate Student of Medical science Faculty
Re: UNN Postgraduate Discussion Room by Ovipoet: 9:38am On Dec 21, 2016
Ugmama:

Also expect questions from Public health, Microbiology and health trends...just few of them

Wow.
That's cute.
Can we connect?
Re: UNN Postgraduate Discussion Room by Ovipoet: 9:42am On Dec 21, 2016
Ugmama:

Wow
That's cute
Can we connect?
Re: UNN Postgraduate Discussion Room by Ugmama(m): 11:09am On Dec 21, 2016
Ovipoet:
Wow. That's cute. Can we connect?
We just did
Re: UNN Postgraduate Discussion Room by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 29, 2017
Please let's keep this thread alive, am interested in MSc organic chemistry
Re: UNN Postgraduate Discussion Room by Ugmama(m): 6:32pm On Jun 30, 2017
Stanchem:
Please let's keep this thread alive, am interested in MSc organic chemistry

welcome bro
Re: UNN Postgraduate Discussion Room by BoosBae(f): 8:11pm On Sep 12, 2017
Ugmama:
Hello, please do you know the minimum CGPA for MSc in the faculty of medical sciences? it wasn't stated in the pg advert... Any idea since you're a pg student there.
Re: UNN Postgraduate Discussion Room by Ugmama(m): 8:38pm On Sep 12, 2017
BoosBae:
Hello, please do you know the minimum CGPA for MSc in the faculty of medical sciences? it wasn't stated in the pg advert... Any idea since you're a pg student there.

Re: UNN Postgraduate Discussion Room by BoosBae(f): 2:36am On Sep 13, 2017
Ugmama:

OK thanks.
Re: UNN Postgraduate Discussion Room by Efunbanke1914: 3:14pm On Nov 16, 2017
Check out this thread if you're considering any of these courses: MBA, Marketing, Organizational Behaviour, Management and Production/Operations Management

https://www.nairaland.com/4172485/unilag-2018-2019-post-graduate
Re: UNN Postgraduate Discussion Room by ABCJ(m): 1:50am On Jan 18, 2018
Please any ideas on how much the tuition fee is?
Re: UNN Postgraduate Discussion Room by Ugmama(m): 8:15am On Jan 18, 2018
ABCJ:
Please any ideas on how much the tuition fee is?

95k to 100400 depending on your field of study
Re: UNN Postgraduate Discussion Room by Myredeemerlives: 11:22am On Jan 25, 2018
Please is the application form still on?
Re: UNN Postgraduate Discussion Room by Ugmama(m): 2:46pm On Jan 29, 2018
Myredeemerlives:
Please is the application form still on?

Sure

(1) (2) (Reply)

Schools Seized Candidates WAEC ID Cards, Forces Them To Pay To Get It / WAEC Withheld Result: Reasons, Release, Latest Update & More / Antipodeans Invasion Of Earth: An Emerging Kind Of Humans May Destroy Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.