Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,723 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

See This Shocking Confession Made By A Christian About Yahweh Being A Son Of God - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See This Shocking Confession Made By A Christian About Yahweh Being A Son Of God (2261 Views)

Mike Bamiloye Makes Shocking Confession, Seeks Wife’s Forgiveness (full Details) / Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Confession About First Fruit And Tithe (Video) / Discussion With A Christian About The Christian Doctrine Of Redemption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See This Shocking Confession Made By A Christian About Yahweh Being A Son Of God by otemanuduno: 9:41am On Dec 22, 2016
Anas09:

Not directed at you. The Deep calls to Deep. The ones am talking to understands.
okay.
Re: See This Shocking Confession Made By A Christian About Yahweh Being A Son Of God by Anas09: 9:51am On Dec 22, 2016
jonbellion:
lmao
Last time I checked you're the only christian that does this bullshit of constantly linking atheism to Satanism
Other sensible christians like KingEbukasBlog and 4evergod know better than to operate with false dichotomy
Hmmm. Maybe you shd let them debunk my assertions. Did any of them say you are not?

Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
John:8:44

Do you thinking denying it makes it lie?

By their fruits we shall know them.

Satans kids, behave like Satan. Denying it, doesn't change it. Actions speak louder than words.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See This Shocking Confession Made By A Christian About Yahweh Being A Son Of God by jonbellion(m): 9:54am On Dec 22, 2016
Anas09:

Hmmm. Maybe you shd let them debunk my assertions. Did any of them say you are not?

Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
John:8:44

Do you thinking denying it makes it lie?

By their fruits we shall know them.

Satans kids, behave like Satan. Denying it, doesn't change it. Actions speak louder than words.
okay
I worship satan
Excise me while I go and drink cow blood, say my satanic prayer and rub my sem*n on a cross undecided

2 Likes

Re: See This Shocking Confession Made By A Christian About Yahweh Being A Son Of God by Anas09: 12:06pm On Dec 22, 2016
jonbellion:
okay
I worship satan
Excise me while I go and drink cow blood, say my satanic prayer and rub my sem*n on a cross undecided
Okay, go ahead.
Re: See This Shocking Confession Made By A Christian About Yahweh Being A Son Of God by jonbellion(m): 2:15pm On Dec 22, 2016
Anas09:

Okay, go ahead.
Re: See This Shocking Confession Made By A Christian About Yahweh Being A Son Of God by blueAgent(m): 6:57am On Dec 23, 2016
otemdomino:
This is so STRANGE AND INCREDIBLE!!!
A christian named Gboyee4fun, during the course of our chat here on Nairaland used his fingers to profess that Yahweh is indeed a son of God and not the God Almighty himself. It is very shocking that this could come out from the mind of Gboyee4fun who is a Christian. Last time I checked, the Christians were calling Yahweh their Almighty God and I came to tell them that he is just a mere god like Vishnu, Allah and Atum whose father is Almighty Universe.

Here is the confession made by Gboyee4fun to my support:

source: https://www.nairaland.com/3516004/dstv-censors-god-jesus-all/4#51901046

Here is my reply when I saw his shocking confession:

Check for the validity of this quote by observing the name of Gboyee4fun which came in blue color. Here is the post code '51901046' and here is the link to the thread where he made this confession:

Now a CHRISTIAN HAS CONFESSED ALREADY WITH HIS 'MOUTH' THAT HE PRAYS TO GOD ALMIGHTY THROUGH 'little yahweh' one of his numerous children. NOW THE QUESTION IS, WHO IS THIS GOD THAT GBOYEE4FUN is praying to through the name of'little Yahweh' ? What more is left to say. Remember how Goddys also prophesied in the name of Yahweh that I will beg for bread and his curse fell back on him when he began to beg for money online just two days later. Hmm. cool

Cc: Seun, Hahn, Johnydon22, Hardmirror, Kingjahzmineking, Kingebukasblog, Dazzlingd, Muafrika2, Wilgrea7, Hopefullandlord, Plaetton, Mrpresident, Joseff14, Realmindz, Lordcenturion, Kevoh, Anas09, Edogho, Ranchoddas, Jacksonville, Promise01, Blueagent

Athiests will never stop to amaze me.
Soon you will start an arugment. on weather water is a liquid.
Re: See This Shocking Confession Made By A Christian About Yahweh Being A Son Of God by jonbellion(m): 9:34am On Dec 23, 2016
blueAgent:

I don't think he's an atheist
Re: See This Shocking Confession Made By A Christian About Yahweh Being A Son Of God by orisa37: 12:17pm On Dec 23, 2016
God's Electric, Electronic and Spiritronic.Your colleagues is simply telling you, the unbeliever, that Jesus Christ is The Son of Man, Son of God and The Omnipotent and Omnipresent God Himself.
Re: See This Shocking Confession Made By A Christian About Yahweh Being A Son Of God by blueAgent(m): 8:17pm On Dec 23, 2016
[quote author=jonbellion post=52186622]I don't think he's an atheist [/quote

If he is not an Ahiests wat religeon does he belong to?
Re: See This Shocking Confession Made By A Christian About Yahweh Being A Son Of God by jonbellion(m): 8:21pm On Dec 23, 2016
[quote author=blueAgent post=52202393][/quote] he is a diest with a separate doctrine
He's a weirdo cheesy

2 Likes

Re: See This Shocking Confession Made By A Christian About Yahweh Being A Son Of God by blueAgent(m): 8:25pm On Dec 23, 2016
jonbellion:
he is a diest with a separate doctrine He's a weirdo cheesy

I see. no wonder he is comments are irrational
Re: See This Shocking Confession Made By A Christian About Yahweh Being A Son Of God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:31pm On Dec 23, 2016
jonbellion:
he is a diest with a separate doctrine
He's a weirdo cheesy

That is not deism . Deism rejects any religious doctrine and it involves religious texts

He is a Cathar - an adherent of a heretical teaching called Catharism .
Re: See This Shocking Confession Made By A Christian About Yahweh Being A Son Of God by otemdomino: 5:59pm On Dec 25, 2016
blueAgent:

Did I tell you that I am an atheist? I am OTEM and I believe in God Almighty who created Yahweh, Allah, Vishnu and every other small small gods. So what are you saying
Re: See This Shocking Confession Made By A Christian About Yahweh Being A Son Of God by otemdomino: 6:02pm On Dec 25, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

That is not deism . Deism rejects any religious doctrine and it involves religious texts

He is a Cathar - an adherent of a heretical teaching called Catharism .
Keep deceiving yourself. Cathar ko, Jimmy Carter ni. I am not for religion but for the truth and the truth alone do I speak to set AFRICA free from gullibility of the mind and soul.
Re: See This Shocking Confession Made By A Christian About Yahweh Being A Son Of God by otemdomino: 6:04pm On Dec 25, 2016
blueAgent:

I see. no wonder he is comments are irrational
Better you address the matter... Is it justified by you for Gboyee4fun to pray to ALMIGHTY GOD through Yahweh his son?
Re: See This Shocking Confession Made By A Christian About Yahweh Being A Son Of God by Gboyee4fun(m): 8:16pm On Dec 25, 2016
otemdomino:
Better you address the matter... Is it justified by you for Gboyee4fun to pray to ALMIGHTY GOD through Yahweh his son?

keep ranting..justified? you are too ignorant in reasoning and too futile in knowledge... sane person will much more ignore your stupidity...never mention my name again, its so disgusting to see a human being reasoning as you are doing...
Re: See This Shocking Confession Made By A Christian About Yahweh Being A Son Of God by otemdomino: 12:04pm On Jan 15, 2017
Gboyee4fun:

keep ranting..justified? you are too ignorant in reasoning and too futile in knowledge... sane person will much more ignore your stupidity...never mention my name again, its so disgusting to see a human being reasoning as you are doing...
How things? Yahweh is still in his spiritual cage.
Re: See This Shocking Confession Made By A Christian About Yahweh Being A Son Of God by Gboyee4fun(m): 3:09pm On Jan 15, 2017
otemdomino:
How things? Yahweh is still in his spiritual cage.

keep barking cheesy
Re: See This Shocking Confession Made By A Christian About Yahweh Being A Son Of God by otemdomino: 3:31pm On Jan 15, 2017
Gboyee4fun:

keep barking cheesy
lol
Re: See This Shocking Confession Made By A Christian About Yahweh Being A Son Of God by kirstyn(f): 10:37pm On Mar 23, 2017
menxer:

Name calling is unnecessary, he is just stating his side of the argument.

Come to think of it, which "God" are you defending?

Yahweh is my God and God Almighty. Period!
Re: See This Shocking Confession Made By A Christian About Yahweh Being A Son Of God by menxer: 8:54am On Mar 24, 2017
kirstyn:
Yahweh is my God and God Almighty. Period!

Yea, it is your choice.
A God that needs to be defended by man is not Almighty.

Besides, your prior comments reflects attributes of your God: vengeance.

(1) (2) (Reply)

M / Is Atheism A Belief Or Is It Truly Religion? / Where Is The One And Only Logicboy...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.