Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

***photo*** Girl Fell On Water Gutter While Chatting On Whatsapp Funny - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ***photo*** Girl Fell On Water Gutter While Chatting On Whatsapp Funny (2189 Views)

Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) / Lady Sexually Assaulted By Uber Driver After She Fell Asleep Inside Car (Pics) / Rain Of Slaps Fell On A "Big Boy" Caught Stealing An Iphone (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

***photo*** Girl Fell On Water Gutter While Chatting On Whatsapp Funny by Tripplejay23(m): 10:16am On Dec 20, 2016
This is indeed funny , it happened in my area yesterday, i was with my friends taking some drinks ,the fine girl was chatting on whatsapp with her Boo Unfortunately we heard noise sound like heavy stone that enter on water with force, raising our head up we saw this beautiful girl inside dirty black gutter, this is a big disgrace her phone is in the gutter replying her boo lol grin grin grin

Re: ***photo*** Girl Fell On Water Gutter While Chatting On Whatsapp Funny by ezugegere(m): 10:24am On Dec 20, 2016
Lols
Re: ***photo*** Girl Fell On Water Gutter While Chatting On Whatsapp Funny by Radiohead6(f): 10:54am On Dec 20, 2016
And you,posted it here to laugh at her to get,likes right,? Apart from she been publicly disgraced you bring,her unblurred pix her to further humiliate her on social media just because of cashless LIKES

1 Like

Re: ***photo*** Girl Fell On Water Gutter While Chatting On Whatsapp Funny by xendra: 11:01am On Dec 20, 2016
Radiohead6:
And you,posted it here to laugh at her to get,likes right,? Apart from she been publicly disgraced you bring,her unblurred pix her to further humiliate her on social media just because of cashless LIKES
Don't mind the Op. don't worry when a bad thing happns to you instead of help you will get a lot of social media publicity with thousands of likes
Re: ***photo*** Girl Fell On Water Gutter While Chatting On Whatsapp Funny by chival(f): 11:14am On Dec 20, 2016
OP, you are an untalented liar. This picture has been in circulation for weeks. Even if your version is true, how did you know she was chatting with her boy friend since you claim what attracted your attention was the sound of her falling?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Investors In Tears As Nigerian Couple Flees With N22 Billion From Imagine Global / First Bank: Teamapt - Is My Account Comprised? / Angry Youths Burn Mortuary In Abia Community [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.