Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Episode 2: The Diary Of Nymphomaniac - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Episode 2: The Diary Of Nymphomaniac (2491 Views)

I Fit Be Second Jesus(sex Na Food 2)the Return Of Spana By Youngzubi / The Diary Of Nymphomaniac... Continuation Of Episode 3 / Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Episode 2: The Diary Of Nymphomaniac by legit9ja(m): 10:56am On Dec 20, 2016
Bring up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old, he will never depart from it (prov 22:6) Early days of December 1992, a historical child was given birth to. I was given a name that was reserved for people who the pastors saw something of great potentials in. I later discovered that my parents were Top notch Christians, worshiping with a Bible believing church that is being regarded as ‘STRICT” when it comes to its members associating themselves with the “World”

You rather not have a fridge or a television in the house, because it will surely lead you to hell fire, so they said. Every morning before we prepare for school, we were compelled as children to either help in the morning devotion prayers or lead the hymn session or close the prayer. Any of them, it will surely not escape you, so just be prepared. We were barred from going outside our compound, which is just a 2 storey building, inhabited by my father’s colleagues in his workplace.

It was a government owned apartment so it was highly reserved and taken care of so well. Few months later, the government sold the building to private realtors therefore the increase in rent made papa Jamie pack out of the building and relocated to Lagos. He explained he needed to hustle big time so as to take care of his dwindling fortunes that resulted from non-payments of salaries from the government of the state. It was an emotional farewell and we all cried about it.

Few weeks later, things became hard for us too so Mama had to start up a little business very close to daddy’s school so as to compliment daddy’s salary. Due to lack of time to take care of us, I heard mummy telling daddy that we needed to get a Maid! “A maid??” daddy fumed. The values and morals of our children will be at risk! Explained daddy but mummy held her ground. Few weeks later, we welcomed Aunty Jecinta to our house and she became our maid. She didn’t last long because she always fell-out with mummy and she couldn’t take it again, so she decided to leave. Not quite long after Aunty Jecinta left, we welcomed Aunty Uche to our house as our NEW MAID!!.

Comment and Share To your friends. Keep Visiting www.legit9ja.com for Next Episode…

http://www.legit9ja.com/2016/12/episode-2-diary-nymphomaniac.html

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

On A Rainy Night... A Short But Intriguing Story By Abbey2g / It Wasn't A Lie- A Novella By Kayode Odusanya / The World Ends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.