Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Moshood Abiola Polytechnic Refused Me Admission Cuz Of Post-dated Result - Why?? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moshood Abiola Polytechnic Refused Me Admission Cuz Of Post-dated Result - Why?? (278 Views)

Lucky Ewah Speaks On "Itohan", Cossy Orjiakor's Sex With Dog, Tunde Moshood / Tunde Moshood Should Apologize To Cossy Orjiakor Over Sex Dog Story - Nigerians / Paul Okoye's Throwback Pictures: How I Used To Look When Girls Refused Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Moshood Abiola Polytechnic Refused Me Admission Cuz Of Post-dated Result - Why?? by bumi10(m): 11:43am On Dec 20, 2016
Permit me to use the phrase one of Nairaland's frequent commenter uses, "I am not understanding". And that is exactly what am feeling right now. I went to Moshood Abiola Polytechnic in Ogun State to seek for admission in HND and they refused me admission because i have a post-dated result.

I must say am surprised as am confused at the same time. I have not really heard about post-dated result in my life before. I did my ND in Abia State Polytechnic and got 3.1 in CGP which is upper credit and I used my waec and neco result to combine when i entered for the ND. Though I only made English Language D7, Abia State Polytechnic gave me admission because i chose to read Computer Science.

So during my ND days, I didn't even like the idea of combination of result so i took GCE and cleared my papers. I even used my GCE result and ND result to apply for DE in FUTO which i got but in my 4th Year, i had a financial problem and i had to withdraw from school indefinitely and regrettably. But to my surprise now, When i went to Moshood Abiola Polytechnic to apply for HND, they need 5 credits including English in Computer Science. So I can't use my WAEC & NECO combined result because i had D7 in English. I opted to use my GCE which i cleared my papers but they refused.

Reason being that my GCE result is Post-dated result. Meaning that I got the result during or after my ND result. I can't understand this stupidity and i don't know what to do. This really defies logic for me and i don't understand the essence of this draconian approach.

My ND result dated 2010
My GCE result Dated 2010

Please lalasticlala mynd44 obinoscopy ishilove dominique ijebay missyb3 and other wonderful admins, move to front page so that i can sort people's opinion before it too late for me. I really need to enter school this academic section.

Thanks all.
Re: Moshood Abiola Polytechnic Refused Me Admission Cuz Of Post-dated Result - Why?? by BossLadyF(f): 12:14pm On Dec 20, 2016
I'll advice you return to futo or try another school. You can still go back to abia poly or try okopoly

(1) (Reply)

Shocking! Man Commits Suicide Over Debt, Unpaid Salaries / We Ares still Poor And Desperate 2face Cries Out / Beyonce Announces She Is Pregnant With Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.