Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Where Can I Get A Loan Without Collateral - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Where Can I Get A Loan Without Collateral (1763 Views)

Which Reliable Loan App Can Give Me 30k Without Collateral? / Get Instant Loans In Nigeria Without Collateral Easyloansnig / Is There Any Loan Scheme Without Collateral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Get A Loan Without Collateral by issylarry(m): 12:32pm On Dec 20, 2016
Have been wondering on where to get a Loan without collateral.
I used to squat with a friend of mine because of the distance from my house to my place of work.
Just some days back he asked me to move out because his gf said she needed more privacy with him.I then asked him to give me the grace of this month to get another place
,have decided to get a place of my own but the whole money isn't available yet.
Note:I'm into music ,I am been payed monthly by hand so I don't have statement of account,because i'v tried ren money....i was told i have to have a statement of account,and i must earn above fifty thousand naira monthly.I am earning forty thousand and some weekly allowance.
I want to get a loan of One fifty thousand naira to get an apartment before January, then I can pay it back within 7 months and the interest.
please,I'm going to appreciate any contributions
Re: Where Can I Get A Loan Without Collateral by compuseun: 12:50pm On Dec 20, 2016
Go to loanpair.com to request for loan. It's real

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get A Loan Without Collateral by compuseun: 12:52pm On Dec 20, 2016
U will need to download the app n follow the instruction. Give it a trial

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get A Loan Without Collateral by Yoshy: 1:07pm On Dec 20, 2016
Contact me on factextra77@gmail.com, make sure you have means of identification, the interest rate is very LOW

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get A Loan Without Collateral by jchioma: 2:55pm On Dec 20, 2016
You can try LAPO. The snag is you must have something (business) however small doing. Wish you luck.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get A Loan Without Collateral by issylarry(m): 6:30pm On Dec 20, 2016
Thanks guys
Re: Where Can I Get A Loan Without Collateral by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 20, 2016
Yoshy:
Contact me on factextra77@gmail.com, make sure you have means of identification, the interest rate is very LOW
So you cant just help someone for helping sake must you collect interest?? nawa you oooo u wicked gan
Re: Where Can I Get A Loan Without Collateral by jedisco(m): 6:43pm On Dec 20, 2016
@op
From your finances, do you really need a house of 150k? especially when its going to take you 7 months to offset that debt.
Just be sure you're putting things in perspective

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Get A Loan Without Collateral by sexy74(m): 7:27pm On Dec 20, 2016
@OP it's only I. your dream.
Re: Where Can I Get A Loan Without Collateral by Yoshy: 7:30pm On Dec 20, 2016
Justdulla:

So you cant just help someone for helping sake must you collect interest?? nawa you oooo u wicked gan
Actually am not collecting a dime from him, please mind your words and don't be quick to conclusion. I have my reasons 4 choosing email, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get A Loan Without Collateral by HenryThegreat1(m): 8:03pm On Dec 20, 2016
try do get help worldwide for six months.
Re: Where Can I Get A Loan Without Collateral by issylarry(m): 9:46pm On Dec 20, 2016
jedisco:
@op
From your finances, do you really need a house of 150k? especially when its going to take you 7 months to offset that debt.
Just be sure you're putting things in perspective
Yes, m putting some things into consideration... The house isn't one fifty dou,it's a bit lower...I know m going to settle the debt before the 5th months.
Re: Where Can I Get A Loan Without Collateral by Syjibrin(f): 9:48pm On Dec 20, 2016
issylarry:
I used to squat with a friend of mine because of the distance from my house to my place of work.
Just some days back he asked me to move out because his gf said she needed more privacy with him.I then asked him to give me the grace of this month to get another place
Note:I'm into music ,I am been payed monthly by hand so I don't have statement of account,because i'v tried ren money....i was told i have to have a statement of account,and i must earn above fifty thousand naira monthly.I am earning forty thousand and some weekly allowance.
I want to get a loan of One fifty thousand naira to get an apartment before January, then I can pay it back within 7 months and the interest.
bank
Re: Where Can I Get A Loan Without Collateral by issylarry(m): 9:48pm On Dec 20, 2016
sexy74:
@OP it's only I. your dream.
I don't get you
Re: Where Can I Get A Loan Without Collateral by issylarry(m): 9:49pm On Dec 20, 2016
Syjibrin:
bank
What about collateral?
Re: Where Can I Get A Loan Without Collateral by issylarry(m): 9:51pm On Dec 20, 2016
HenryThegreat1:
try do get help worldwide for six months.
I don't get you?
Re: Where Can I Get A Loan Without Collateral by issylarry(m): 9:53pm On Dec 20, 2016
Yoshy:
Actually am not collecting a dime from him, please mind your words and don't be quick to conclusion. I have my reasons 4 choosing email, thank you.
You are not replying my mail
Re: Where Can I Get A Loan Without Collateral by Generica(m): 9:54pm On Dec 20, 2016
Yoshy:
Hello bro, if you could be of help, I'll appreciate it. I want a soft loan to start a mini export business. I'll pay the monthly interest.
Re: Where Can I Get A Loan Without Collateral by issylarry(m): 10:01pm On Dec 20, 2016
Justdulla:

even if he want an interest,I'm ready.I can even tender my certificate sef just for him to know I will pay it bk
Re: Where Can I Get A Loan Without Collateral by yetunsbay(m): 10:04pm On Dec 20, 2016
Syjibrin:
bank

JAIZ
Re: Where Can I Get A Loan Without Collateral by Yoshy: 10:04pm On Dec 20, 2016
issylarry:
You are not replying my mail
sorry bro, any moment from now till 2moro u will hear from me.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get A Loan Without Collateral by issylarry(m): 10:05pm On Dec 20, 2016
Yoshy:
sorry bro, any moment from now till 2moro u will hear from me.
Thanks
Re: Where Can I Get A Loan Without Collateral by Poorboy: 11:02pm On Dec 20, 2016
Yoshy:
intrested too
Re: Where Can I Get A Loan Without Collateral by Jbuster: 12:30am On Dec 21, 2016
One credit would certainly be of help
Re: Where Can I Get A Loan Without Collateral by vibzy: 6:37am On Dec 21, 2016
issylarry:

@onefi.co @paylater.ng @flexadvance... try any of this and see for your self.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get A Loan Without Collateral by Poorboy: 7:11am On Dec 21, 2016
vibzy:

please how do i get the flex advance loan
Re: Where Can I Get A Loan Without Collateral by Poorboy: 7:12am On Dec 21, 2016
vibzy:

Re: Where Can I Get A Loan Without Collateral by vibzy: 9:02am On Dec 21, 2016
Poorboy:
please how do i get the flex advance loan

visit the webpage for further information, but the condition is must be using POS to receive payment from your customers. @flexadvance no collateral

(1) (Reply)

Apply For Ongoing National Steel Raw Material Exploration Agency Recruitment 201 / Thread For The Addresses And Changing Names Of All Fake Jobs / AIMS Global Same As MMM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.