Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,985 members, 7,821,430 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

For People Genuinely Interested In Having Children - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / For People Genuinely Interested In Having Children (458 Views)

Nigerian Female In The US Interested In Nigerian Us/Canada Based Male / Friends With Benefits Group Created For People All Around Nigeria / A Friend Of Mine In US Is Interested In Meeting Beautiful Nigerian Girl. Holla! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For People Genuinely Interested In Having Children by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 20, 2016
I seen couples frustrated because of no children. Sometimes the quest of children puts enormous strain on the marriage itself to the point that in-laws have to come in to chase away the wife.
Now this tread is for men who genuinely want to have children of their own blood and women who do not want to wait for marriage before having their own children. Such women do not have to wait till they are old before they get married and now start fighting to take in because of their biological clock.
Responsibility for the child/children should agreed between couples. In my opinion, the man should carry his responsibilty.
There is a bbm channel dedicated to this : C004EE9CC.
You may be suggesting surrogacy but consider the cost and probability.
If the pressures of having children are removed in our lives, we would be more focused to pursuing our dreams and goals.
Share your details if you are interested to mikhailogbo@ gmail.com for addition to our whatsapp group and bbm channel.
Re: For People Genuinely Interested In Having Children by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 20, 2016
smiley

1 Like

Re: For People Genuinely Interested In Having Children by ADENITAN: 10:51pm On Dec 20, 2016
aretedo2012@gmail. com 08065292770
Re: For People Genuinely Interested In Having Children by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 23, 2016
TrapQueen77:
smiley
Hi Trapqueen. You did not say anything.
Let me have your opinion.
Re: For People Genuinely Interested In Having Children by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 23, 2016
ADENITAN:
aretedo2012@gmail. com
Hi Adenitan,
I just sent you a personal email.
Please respond.
Re: For People Genuinely Interested In Having Children by pointblank247(m): 12:44am On Dec 24, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Play Your Cards Well When Dating Malaysian Women / February Born Lets Meet / Help:seeking For Any Nnewi Indigene In Abuja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.