Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Peks Ikeji Got His First One Million Naira From Linda. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peks Ikeji Got His First One Million Naira From Linda. (930 Views)

Linda Ikeji Got The Bouquet At Sandra's Wedding / Peks Ikeji Poses With Topless Lady In US (Photo) / Peks Ikeji Got Two Benz For Himself And For His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peks Ikeji Got His First One Million Naira From Linda. by Daminaj1(f): 7:28pm On Dec 20, 2016
Top blogger Linda Ikeji gave his brother his first one million Naira meaning he did not make his first million by himself. If you ever made a million, the joy of reaching that mark is everything. Did she ruin it for him or was she helping out like any sister should?

Since Peks is not known to be involved in any business except stunting on social media, We would assume the money is not a start up capital of any sort.

There are strong indications she gave him his first car.

Would you rather have someone hand you your first million or work hard for it over time?

Thoughts? What happened to being self made?

http://www.daminaj.com/2016/12/what-happened-to-being-self-made-linda.html

lalasticlala

Re: Peks Ikeji Got His First One Million Naira From Linda. by bigtt76(f): 7:31pm On Dec 20, 2016
He's just an ediot grin Who asked him now? angry
Re: Peks Ikeji Got His First One Million Naira From Linda. by queenitee(f): 7:37pm On Dec 20, 2016
bigtt76:
He's just an ediot grin Who asked him now? angry
Leave him,e don post correct thing for him face be that oo..Mumu boy.Instead of thinking of how to make his own millions
Very soon it will be @officiallindaikeji thank you for sending my kids to school when you know I can't pay their fees.

I love Linda tho

1 Like

Re: Peks Ikeji Got His First One Million Naira From Linda. by LesbianBoy(m): 7:45pm On Dec 20, 2016
Lazy boy angry
Re: Peks Ikeji Got His First One Million Naira From Linda. by newyorks(m): 7:59pm On Dec 20, 2016
all of u hating.why hating the poor dude naw?if he wishes tn be a play boi can any of us change it?make he enjoy while the offer last.
Re: Peks Ikeji Got His First One Million Naira From Linda. by Justeenaleo(f): 8:18pm On Dec 20, 2016
If she didnt give him money y'all will say "see all the money she has and she can't even help her brother" now she gave him money you are screaming "self made self made" up and down. He's family, if I had as much as she did, I will take care of my family too, at least she is not giving the money to her "boyfriends".

FYI I don't like Her, the sister or the brother.

But sometimes she acts cool.
Re: Peks Ikeji Got His First One Million Naira From Linda. by bigtt76(f): 8:34pm On Dec 20, 2016
Yea Linda is an inspiration to many out there buh her family are just hangabouts ...sorry to say grin

queenitee:

Leave him,e don post correct thing for him face be that oo..Mumu boy.Instead of thinking of how to make his own millions
Very soon it will be @officiallindaikeji thank you for sending my kids to school when you know I can't pay their fees.

I love Linda tho

(1) (Reply)

Popular Artiste (maleke) Humiliated. / Popular Nollywood Actress, Toyin Majekodunmi Is Dead / Ghana Man Shows Off Presidential Mansion & Luxury Cars As President Invites...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.