Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,340 members, 7,822,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Games Of Thrones Season 7..loading - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Games Of Thrones Season 7..loading (2448 Views)

Games Of Thrones Season 7 / Game Of Thrones Season 7 / Part 2 Of Wedding Party Is Loading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Games Of Thrones Season 7..loading by Sirjohn84(m): 7:50pm On Dec 20, 2016
HBO G.T.O are setting to bring season 7....
So much love this TV series...
Let upload some pictures of the past seasons and the upcoming season 7

2 Likes

Re: Games Of Thrones Season 7..loading by Sirjohn84(m): 7:57pm On Dec 20, 2016
More pictures

Re: Games Of Thrones Season 7..loading by Mikylopez(f): 8:16pm On Dec 20, 2016
yeeeee can't wait

1 Like

Re: Games Of Thrones Season 7..loading by Goldenheart(m): 8:21pm On Dec 20, 2016
I never see 6, chai

1 Like

Re: Games Of Thrones Season 7..loading by LordZero(m): 8:22pm On Dec 20, 2016
Arya is still my favorite character then Jon snow.

1 Like

Re: Games Of Thrones Season 7..loading by Sirjohn84(m): 8:40pm On Dec 20, 2016
Goldenheart:
I never see 6, chai
try see 6...
Re: Games Of Thrones Season 7..loading by Nixiepie(f): 8:40pm On Dec 20, 2016
Overhype boring film

1 Like

Re: Games Of Thrones Season 7..loading by drewxx88(m): 9:03pm On Dec 20, 2016
Nixiepie:
Overhype boring film
care to back that up with your reasons ,and also what sorta series do you watch

1 Like

Re: Games Of Thrones Season 7..loading by Nixiepie(f): 9:29pm On Dec 20, 2016
drewxx88:
care to back that up with your reasons ,and also what sorta series do you watch
to me,I dnt find this movie interesting one bit,it's so slow and too many characters ,and adult scenes which makes it boring
Re: Games Of Thrones Season 7..loading by drewxx88(m): 9:37pm On Dec 20, 2016
Nixiepie:
to me,I dnt find this movie interesting one bit,it's so slow and too many characters ,and adult scenes which makes it boring
well yeah every one struggled at first epically n season 1 learning about all the families different places alligencies and history ,but that was what made it fun in the long run ,the adult scenes are not as obscene as Spartacus and some other TV series am sure if some1 who knows a whole lot about it watched it with you and explained some stuffs you would love it too...
Re: Games Of Thrones Season 7..loading by osaslord500(m): 10:37pm On Dec 20, 2016
drewxx88:
well yeah every one struggled at first epically n season 1 learning about all the families different places alligencies and history ,but that was what made it fun in the long run ,the adult scenes are not as obscene as Spartacus and some other TV series am sure if some1 who knows a whole lot about it watched it with you and explained some stuffs you would love it too...

This series is the best I've ever watched , John Snow will rule with dynaries stomborn

1 Like

Re: Games Of Thrones Season 7..loading by Yarduni: 11:13pm On Dec 20, 2016
Nixiepie:
Overhype boring film

who cares what you think or feel

1 Like

Re: Games Of Thrones Season 7..loading by Nixiepie(f): 9:48am On Dec 21, 2016
drewxx88:
well I might try to watch it again in future....

1 Like

Re: Games Of Thrones Season 7..loading by MrCork: 11:42am On Dec 21, 2016
Nixiepie:
well I might try to watch it again in future....

are you lightskin? angry
Re: Games Of Thrones Season 7..loading by Nixiepie(f): 12:24pm On Dec 21, 2016
MrCork:

are you lightskin? angry
no
Re: Games Of Thrones Season 7..loading by BraniacX(m): 9:34pm On Dec 22, 2016
Nixiepie:

Followers of this series like me are fanatic about it and if not for the fun setting of this conversation you coulda been lynched grin
So fair warning, GOT is a religion! Don't blaspheme about it but since you're about to become a convert!
Welcome in advance sister Nixipie wink

1 Like

Re: Games Of Thrones Season 7..loading by Nixiepie(f): 10:51pm On Dec 22, 2016
BraniacX:

Followers of this series like me are fanatic about it and if not for the fun setting of this conversation you coulda been lynched grin
So fair warning, GOT is a religion! Don't blaspheme about it but since you're about to become a convert!
Welcome in advance sister Nixipie wink
I see......
Re: Games Of Thrones Season 7..loading by Cybertext(m): 6:43am On Dec 23, 2016
Nixiepie:

... you call GoT slow and overhyped with too many characters You must be a fan of "24" where its fast, one man (not a super hero) saving the world from dangerous terrorist all by himself (killing 50 people with one bullet)
Re: Games Of Thrones Season 7..loading by Nixiepie(f): 7:23am On Dec 23, 2016
Cybertext:

... you call GoT slow and overhyped with too many characters You must be a fan of "24" where its fast, one man (not a super hero) saving the world from dangerous terrorist all by himself (killing 50 people with one bullet)
u are right,I luv actions nd unbelievable movies

2 Likes

Re: Games Of Thrones Season 7..loading by avalontony(m): 9:23am On Dec 23, 2016
Nixiepie:
Overhype boring film

.. .. .. .. You know nothing Jon snow grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Games Of Thrones Season 7..loading by BraniacX(m): 11:42pm On Dec 24, 2016
avalontony:

.. .. .. .. You know nothing Jon snow grin grin
Yours was the Best reply wink
........ You know nothing Nixipie! ygritte 2014 grin

1 Like

Re: Games Of Thrones Season 7..loading by franugo(m): 7:26pm On Dec 25, 2016
Cybertext:

no doubt i love GoT like u, but bro no try this blasphemy again. No even think about thinking of dissing jack bauer again.
Re: Games Of Thrones Season 7..loading by Cybertext(m): 8:44pm On Dec 25, 2016
franugo:

no doubt i love GoT like u, but bro no try this blasphemy again. No even think about thinking of dissing jack bauer again.

Lol... But seriously 24 as a series is cool but the fictional character of Jack Bauer omnipotent and omnismartness na him just tire me .. No dissing here its just a fact, it gave the series less suspense knowing fully well that he's always going to save the day...
Re: Games Of Thrones Season 7..loading by franugo(m): 2:20am On Dec 26, 2016
Cybertext:

Lol... But seriously 24 as a series is cool but the fictional character of Jack Bauer omnipotent and omnismartness na him just tire me .. No dissing here its just a fact, it gave the series less suspense knowing fully well that he's always going to save the day...

lies...even with jack, a bomb went off in one of d seasons n killed hundreds...even with jack on d scene, dt gas canister killed several people when he was undercover in a shopping mall...dubaku crashed two planes in president taylor's backyard, killing some 300 americans...i can still give u more instances.
Abi are u telling me dt u didn't know dt daenerys would find a way to kill off all those khals n steal their khalasars? U are bias my brother.
#happyboxingday

1 Like

Re: Games Of Thrones Season 7..loading by WaterDrunkard: 3:57pm On Dec 26, 2016
When is season 7 premiering

(1) (Reply)

Nn24 Television: Nigerian?! / Genevieve Nnaji's 'lion Heart' Movie Becomes The First Ever Nollywood Original / Twi Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.