Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,513 members, 7,854,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:15 PM

My Mother Wanted To Have Sex With Me, So I Killed Her - Son - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Mother Wanted To Have Sex With Me, So I Killed Her - Son (660 Views)

My Landlady Killed Her Husband And His Mistress – Suspect . / Gambia Girl Beaten, Raped, Killed & Her Body Dumped On Street (Graphic Photos) / My Mother Wanted To Have Sex With Me, So I Killed Her – Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mother Wanted To Have Sex With Me, So I Killed Her - Son by bipng: 10:38pm On Dec 20, 2016
ABEOKUTA- A 33-year-old man, Segun Ogunlusi has explained why he stabbed his 60-year-old mother, Abimbola Ogunlusi to death, claiming his mother was pestering him to have sex with her.

Ogunlusi who was paraded at the Ogun State police command headquarters, Eleweran, Abeokuta, on Tuesday by the state police commissioner, Ahmed Iliyasu, alongside 23 other suspects who were held for alleged armed robbery, cultism, and kidnapping, confessed that he killed her because she was persistently asking him for sex.

The tragic incident occurred on Tuesday 13th December, 2016 at Number 16, Oketunde Street, Molatori, Ogijo, Sagamu Local Government Area of the state.

While fielding questions from newsmen during the parade,the suspect said she was provoked by her mother’s alleged incesssant demand for sex.

He said, “I killed my mother because she has been demanding sex persistently from me .She said if I had sex with her I would bé free. On a particular Tuesday morning, when two of us were at home, she was in the kitchen, I walked up to her and stabbed her in the stomach and she died. ...

Source: [url]http://livebip.com/News/News/My-mother-wanted-to-have-sex-with-me-so-I-killed-her-%E2%80%93-son-59634.html[/url]
Re: My Mother Wanted To Have Sex With Me, So I Killed Her - Son by CoolFreeday(m): 10:42pm On Dec 20, 2016
Unbelievable!
Re: My Mother Wanted To Have Sex With Me, So I Killed Her - Son by lordm(m): 10:45pm On Dec 20, 2016
I smell lies
Re: My Mother Wanted To Have Sex With Me, So I Killed Her - Son by queenitee(f): 10:49pm On Dec 20, 2016
Someone should please tell me what I read is a lie
Blood of Jesus
Re: My Mother Wanted To Have Sex With Me, So I Killed Her - Son by bipng: 10:54pm On Dec 20, 2016
The suspect may have something he is hiding.
Re: My Mother Wanted To Have Sex With Me, So I Killed Her - Son by baybeeboi: 11:03pm On Dec 20, 2016
When i saw the title i knew where the news came from

Wild wild West. cry cry cry
Re: My Mother Wanted To Have Sex With Me, So I Killed Her - Son by marshalcarter: 11:06pm On Dec 20, 2016
na dem dem naaaa....why una no put him face nii??undecided
Re: My Mother Wanted To Have Sex With Me, So I Killed Her - Son by ReneeNuttall(f): 11:07pm On Dec 20, 2016
I suspect dat he's lieing
Re: My Mother Wanted To Have Sex With Me, So I Killed Her - Son by NIGHTMAREOO7: 11:23pm On Dec 20, 2016
queenitee:
Someone should please tell me what I read is a lie
Blood of Jesus

undecided undecided
Re: My Mother Wanted To Have Sex With Me, So I Killed Her - Son by olash: 5:06am On Dec 21, 2016
marshalcarter:
na dem dem naaaa....why una no put him face nii??undecided

Ogun State and crime 5&6.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking New!!!! Bomb Blast In University Of Maiduguri (pix) / Nigerian Man Narrates How A First Class Graduate Committed Suicide / Boy Abandoned Over Witchcraft Allegations, Is Set To Begin School (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.