Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,571 members, 7,840,353 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Ultimate Cycler Fastest T Group!!!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ultimate Cycler Fastest T Group!!!!! (403 Views)

The Ultimate Authority Of The Mods / 2006 Gulder Ultimate Search Season 3 Winner, Hector Joberteh, Shot Dead In Lagos / Ultimate Cycler Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ultimate Cycler Fastest T Group!!!!! by tidytidy(m): 11:22pm On Dec 20, 2016
This is to help you make some money before this years goes out like a fist.

Am talking about Ultimate Cycler!!!

I don't need any referral from you. All I need you to do is to join Ultimate Cycler Fastest T watsapp group

Just observe things and the team spirit.If after 24hrs you are okay with what is going on,you can stay with us.

Observing wont hurt you

People has been cycled out in 3 days and less

Call/watsapp any of the numbers on the advert for help..

I promise you results

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

OYAH!!! Why FG Slashed Import Duties On Milk, Tea, 113 Other Items / Tuition Free Short-courses On Digital Marketing And Business Management / UN Uncovers 400 Fresh Graves In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.