Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,656 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Banker Who Allegedly Hired Assassins To Kill Husband Gets N1 Million Bail - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Banker Who Allegedly Hired Assassins To Kill Husband Gets N1 Million Bail (628 Views)

"I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" / Angela Okorie: How Hired Assassins Shot Me (Graphic Video) / Sambo Hammangabdo Attacked By Hired Assassins As He Kills One (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banker Who Allegedly Hired Assassins To Kill Husband Gets N1 Million Bail by marryjesus: 5:10am On Dec 21, 2016
A Lagos banker, Oluchi Tockukwu Onyebuchi, who allegedly hired two assassins to murder her husband, was on Tuesday granted N1 million bail by an Ebute-Meta Chief Magistrates’ Court in Lagos.
Magistrate M.O. Olajuwon also ordered that the two alleged hired assassins, Chigozie Nworie (32) and Kingsley Ofelete (36), be remanded in Ikoyi Prisons.
The prosecutor, Insp. Julius Babatope, told the court that Onyebuchi, 32, contracted Nworie and Ofelete to assassinate her husband on October 9 at No. 18, Fatai Kofo St., Agungi, Lekki.He said: “The accused made away with the victim’s Land Rover jeep with Reg. No. LND 275 DZ after hacking the complainant and pouring acid on him. The victim’s HP laptop, iPhone, car documents and other valuables estimated at N9.3 million were also taken away by the accused.
“Onyebuchi had informed the two accused on where she had hidden machete, cutlass and acid in her husband’s compound which they were to use in eliminating him.”
Babatope said that Nworie and Ofelete were arrested with the victim’s bloodstained Range Rover on their way to deliver the car to Onyebuchi’s brother in Anambra.
The trio are facing a three-count charge bordering on conspiracy, robbery and attempted murder. The accused plea was, however, not taken. The offences committed contravene Sections 228, 294 and 409 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State, 2011.
more details at http://www.akelicious.com/2016/12/banker-who-allegedly-hired-assassins-to.html#more

Re: Banker Who Allegedly Hired Assassins To Kill Husband Gets N1 Million Bail by HungerBAD: 5:15am On Dec 21, 2016
1 Million Naira as bail?

Somebody please correct me if i am wrong, is she not suppose to pay just 10% or 5% of the total bail money?i mean, everything about this Judgement looks suspicious.

I think " I KNOW SOMEBODY WHO KNOWS SOMEBODY" is at play here. The woman that contracted two guys to kill her husband, is let out on bail, and the contractors were remanded in Prison? really? i see the hands of whatever bank she is working for pulling some strings here.

This Judge should be looked at again.

Meanwhile.

The woman in the picture, should have given some of the food she has been eating to the guys in the picture, as i just counted the bones on the ribs of the light skin guy.
Re: Banker Who Allegedly Hired Assassins To Kill Husband Gets N1 Million Bail by tyson99(m): 5:23am On Dec 21, 2016
Why release her on bail
Re: Banker Who Allegedly Hired Assassins To Kill Husband Gets N1 Million Bail by AfroSamurai: 6:57am On Dec 21, 2016
Now why in the name of God did the judge grant the woman bail? She planned the whole thing from the onset, she's just as guilty as her two accomplice.

Hope the judge didn't have mercy on her because she's a woman. We've seen some women commit unspeakable horrors and granted bail by virtue of the fact that they're female.

If the reverse had been the case, and the husband was accused of murdering his wife in this god forsaken manner, I and you know the judge won't grant the husband bail (especially if she's a female) and the feminists and men haters would have stormed this thread chanting their puerile hate diatribe.
Re: Banker Who Allegedly Hired Assassins To Kill Husband Gets N1 Million Bail by Franky826: 10:23am On Dec 21, 2016
shocked

She got bail after being found guilty or not?

Who says money don't rule?
May it never come to you, amen? grin

(1) (Reply)

's Young Man Who Stole The Sum Of 5.5million Naira From His Oga / Final Year Varsity Student Jumps To Her Death (photo) / Photos: Young Man Blinded In Both Eyes In Anambra State Over Land Dispute -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.