Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,373 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Tiwa Savage To Go On Bed Rest After Trip To Hospital [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage To Go On Bed Rest After Trip To Hospital [PICS] (29753 Views)

Man Expected Tiwa Savage To Greet Him At BeatFM Studio. See Tiwa's Reaction / Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" / Zebrudaya Visits Tunde Alabi In The Hospital (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage To Go On Bed Rest After Trip To Hospital [PICS] by TunezTV: 6:33am On Dec 21, 2016
ROC Nation act and Mavin records first lady, Tiwa Savage will be taking a little bed rest for a few days after her recent trip to the dentist.

The mother of one, just pulled out her wisdom tooth and will have to sit out some of her upcoming shows and concert.

Tiwa Savage will be the second big name in the music industry that will be taking a break from shows this holiday. The first being Wizkid.. Wish you quick recovery Tiwa.

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/12/music-star-tiwa-savage-to-also-go-on.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage To Go On Bed Rest After Trip To Hospital [PICS] by ken19: 6:37am On Dec 21, 2016
my first FTC

I dedicate this to all karid entities

chiefesis I duff badamostically

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage To Go On Bed Rest After Trip To Hospital [PICS] by Orestino(m): 6:39am On Dec 21, 2016
issokay
Re: Tiwa Savage To Go On Bed Rest After Trip To Hospital [PICS] by segebase(m): 6:40am On Dec 21, 2016
issorai
Re: Tiwa Savage To Go On Bed Rest After Trip To Hospital [PICS] by wydmag(m): 6:41am On Dec 21, 2016
One thing most Nigerian Artists don't understand is building up a good calendar, Nobody is saying no one shouldn't rest. My opinion is that, the rest would have been better before now that it is festive period and certain carnivals with cool cash to be made!

8 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage To Go On Bed Rest After Trip To Hospital [PICS] by ojun50(m): 6:41am On Dec 21, 2016
Na her teeth big like that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage To Go On Bed Rest After Trip To Hospital [PICS] by Smellymouth: 6:48am On Dec 21, 2016
The beans don dorn?

7 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage To Go On Bed Rest After Trip To Hospital [PICS] by Ahmed0336(m): 6:51am On Dec 21, 2016
Smellymouth:
The beans don dorn?
e still dey fire o

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage To Go On Bed Rest After Trip To Hospital [PICS] by Smellymouth: 7:00am On Dec 21, 2016
Ahmed0336:
e still dey fire o

Hahahaahah..

Make una nor thief the beans if e dorn oo.. grin

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage To Go On Bed Rest After Trip To Hospital [PICS] by Nobody: 7:01am On Dec 21, 2016
first na wizkid go bed rest now na tiwa savage who is going to be the next
airforce1 when are u going on bed rest

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage To Go On Bed Rest After Trip To Hospital [PICS] by Nobody: 7:04am On Dec 21, 2016
at the first pics, a minute silence to the fallen heroes.......grin

11 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage To Go On Bed Rest After Trip To Hospital [PICS] by BEENUEL(m): 7:17am On Dec 21, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Tiwa Savage To Go On Bed Rest After Trip To Hospital [PICS] by angelTI(f): 7:42am On Dec 21, 2016
OK. We have heard
Re: Tiwa Savage To Go On Bed Rest After Trip To Hospital [PICS] by angelTI(f): 7:43am On Dec 21, 2016
comradespade:
first na wizkid go bed rest
now na tiwa savage
who is going to be the next

We are talking about music artists you are mentioning airforce undecided undecided undecided This is unfair of you o

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage To Go On Bed Rest After Trip To Hospital [PICS] by brokenplate: 9:52am On Dec 21, 2016
OK o.

Dear Nairalanders thanks for your patronage so far. Check signature for your Christmas goat.
Re: Tiwa Savage To Go On Bed Rest After Trip To Hospital [PICS] by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 21, 2016
Ook... Dx one too na news
Re: Tiwa Savage To Go On Bed Rest After Trip To Hospital [PICS] by mlanreh: 9:52am On Dec 21, 2016
Billionaire mood activated
Re: Tiwa Savage To Go On Bed Rest After Trip To Hospital [PICS] by Pavore9: 9:53am On Dec 21, 2016
Smellymouth:
The beans don dorn?

The kerosene don finish o! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage To Go On Bed Rest After Trip To Hospital [PICS] by refiner(f): 9:54am On Dec 21, 2016
Nigerians!...always taking picx...

I wonder how she was while snapping this picx...

Tiwa:doc pls excuse me..I wanna take some picx of my tooth so I can post it on my media page...

Doc:carry on,that's the trend!

Pheeew... undecided

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage To Go On Bed Rest After Trip To Hospital [PICS] by iamawara(m): 9:54am On Dec 21, 2016
Hian. And this thing make front page..... While them no post my scam story of N20,000 that truexgold scammed me, all they did was to delete topic. God is watching you in HD if you like ban me for months as u did The Oder time
Re: Tiwa Savage To Go On Bed Rest After Trip To Hospital [PICS] by curvilicious: 9:54am On Dec 21, 2016
Why d show of teeth now ehn Tiwa u been Sabine pass like this o angry
Re: Tiwa Savage To Go On Bed Rest After Trip To Hospital [PICS] by bimbo2k10: 9:55am On Dec 21, 2016
Anybody can rest in piece or peace of their choice.
Re: Tiwa Savage To Go On Bed Rest After Trip To Hospital [PICS] by pmc01(m): 9:55am On Dec 21, 2016
Meaningless news and very disturbing image.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage To Go On Bed Rest After Trip To Hospital [PICS] by omanifrank(m): 9:55am On Dec 21, 2016
ok na
Re: Tiwa Savage To Go On Bed Rest After Trip To Hospital [PICS] by wordbank(m): 9:55am On Dec 21, 2016
Ara dara ada adago

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage To Go On Bed Rest After Trip To Hospital [PICS] by opeyemiieblog(m): 9:56am On Dec 21, 2016
cc
Re: Tiwa Savage To Go On Bed Rest After Trip To Hospital [PICS] by Princess4ng(f): 9:57am On Dec 21, 2016
Hahahahahaha.... So she has not been resting on bed grin
Re: Tiwa Savage To Go On Bed Rest After Trip To Hospital [PICS] by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 21, 2016
comradespade:
first na wizkid go bed rest now na tiwa savage who is going to be the next
Hahahahaha.
Re: Tiwa Savage To Go On Bed Rest After Trip To Hospital [PICS] by frisky2good(m): 9:57am On Dec 21, 2016
Airforce1 is our own NL music artist grin

angelTI:

We are talking about music artists you are mentioning airforce undecided undecided undecided This is unfair of you o
Re: Tiwa Savage To Go On Bed Rest After Trip To Hospital [PICS] by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:58am On Dec 21, 2016
cool cool cool
Re: Tiwa Savage To Go On Bed Rest After Trip To Hospital [PICS] by Exodus2k(m): 9:58am On Dec 21, 2016
wordbank:
Ara dara ada adago

Lol cheesy
Re: Tiwa Savage To Go On Bed Rest After Trip To Hospital [PICS] by madamGift(f): 9:59am On Dec 21, 2016
Anything about celebrities always makes front page undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Wizkid, Olamide, Psquare At Pepsi Rhythm Unplugged 2016 / Throwback Photo Of Eniola Badmus As She Celebrates Her 34th Birthday / Tiwa Savage Makes History As First African Female Artiste To Sell Out Indigo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.