Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,362 members, 7,846,566 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Divine Choices Are Official In The Spirit - 1 Kings 19:15-17, 1 Samuel 16:10-13 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Divine Choices Are Official In The Spirit - 1 Kings 19:15-17, 1 Samuel 16:10-13 (295 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/10/17 / Divine Choices Over Your Life Are Official Before Heaven - 1 Kg 19:15-17 / Rccg Sunday School Manual(16/10/2016) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Divine Choices Are Official In The Spirit - 1 Kings 19:15-17, 1 Samuel 16:10-13 by Nobody: 7:07am On Dec 21, 2016
In the fulfilment of your destiny, God chooses the person that should train you and prepare you for what God predestined you to be and do. These choices are usually informal but they are very official in the spirit. Mordecai was chosen to train Esther; Moses for Joshua; David for Solomon; while Elijah was chosen to groom Elisha without telling Elisha or seeking his consent.

God has made some choices over us that draw us to certain personalities of the kingdom. Many are not aware of this drawing because God draws you through your spirit. Whether you can interpret that divine pull depends on how sensitive you are to divine operations. Your heart may be drawn to someone while your head argues, or your circumstances make it difficult for you to act on the pull you perceive in your heart.

Always discipline yourself to follow your heart because your brain and your feelings will try to guide you at different times. Elisha had met Elijah before but they had not entered into any relationship because he couldn’t interpret the pull in his heart. It also happens in our day when you hear a message or read the writings of a servant of God and your heart is stirred. In fact, there are people that have been listening to our radio broadcast for over 10 years and they say things like, “Whenever I’m in Osun state, I’d love to hear that man preach live.”

In God’s divine ordination, some people need to relocate from where they are to where I am because the divine pull of their heart is more than “liking” the message. Most Christians in developing countries choose where to live and start a family based on economic prospects and job search instead of divine choice. Understand that regardless of how many people are in your church, you will lack some details of your destiny fulfilment until you enter a one-on-one spiritual training. Therefore, seek the face of God to be clear on who He has given the syllabus of your destiny training.

PRAYER: Holy Spirit, I permit you to show me who you’ve chosen to groom me for my destiny. Lead me Lord and I will follow in Jesus’ name. Amen.

Bible in a year: Zechariah 1:1-21, Revelation 12:1-17, Psalm 140:1-13, Proverbs 30:17

Rev & Rev ( Mrs) Olusola Areogun

(1) (Reply)

Christmas / Holy Spirit Is God {he Has All The Powers You Need} / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.