Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Nigerian Girl Releases Instructional Video On The Proper Way To Do Doggy Style - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Girl Releases Instructional Video On The Proper Way To Do Doggy Style (3006 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy / Sex Therapist, Jaruma Empire And Husband Do Doggy Pose (photos) / Wizkid And His Plus-Sized Female Fan Do Doggy On Stage (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girl Releases Instructional Video On The Proper Way To Do Doggy Style by blizzcelebTv: 7:52am On Dec 21, 2016
Angela Nwosu is currently anchoring a free sex orientation programme on social media with a seemingly large audience.Her latest topic is the doggy style sex where she released a short documentary on how the body of both partners should be well positioned for a pleasurable moment and smooth penetration.She promises to be back with other sex issues in the next episode of her online programme.
Watch-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fShqrZ-k6t0

Re: Nigerian Girl Releases Instructional Video On The Proper Way To Do Doggy Style by opeyemiieblog(m): 8:02am On Dec 21, 2016
omo ayee leleyiiiooo
Re: Nigerian Girl Releases Instructional Video On The Proper Way To Do Doggy Style by gabinogem(m): 8:10am On Dec 21, 2016
cheesy cheesy very funny girl
Re: Nigerian Girl Releases Instructional Video On The Proper Way To Do Doggy Style by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 21, 2016
Hmm

Re: Nigerian Girl Releases Instructional Video On The Proper Way To Do Doggy Style by iammrjaai(m): 11:34am On Dec 21, 2016
Why the "doggy style ".?
Re: Nigerian Girl Releases Instructional Video On The Proper Way To Do Doggy Style by bignero: 11:53am On Dec 21, 2016
mbgeke feeling funky
Re: Nigerian Girl Releases Instructional Video On The Proper Way To Do Doggy Style by eightsin(m): 12:18pm On Dec 21, 2016
Seems she knows how to nack... I need her digits for some biznx
Re: Nigerian Girl Releases Instructional Video On The Proper Way To Do Doggy Style by hopeforcharles(m): 3:00pm On Dec 21, 2016
The girl is something else

(1) (Reply)

Funke Akindele’s Husband, JJC Skillz’s Daughter Rocks Nose Ring In Cute New Phot / Help! This Sad Thing Keeps Happening Each Time I Want To Have S*x / I Am Proud To Be Selling Amala - Actress Iyabo Ojo Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.