Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,047 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

I Have An Idea That Can Generate Millions Of Naira Monthly: Partners Needed - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Have An Idea That Can Generate Millions Of Naira Monthly: Partners Needed (741 Views)

Who Knows The Investment That Can Generate 15% ROI Per Year / MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans / Business Idea That Will Fetch U 907 Thousand In no Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have An Idea That Can Generate Millions Of Naira Monthly: Partners Needed by monteriza(m): 9:06am On Dec 21, 2016
I'm 100% sure that this business idea is capable of generating millions of naira monthly. It's a relatively new business idea and as far as I know, there's non in Nigeria yet.

I need partners who are hungry to break-through financially. In other words, the only thing you cannot do to make money is to rob or kill somebody.

Another thing of note is that you must have some money and be willing to invest it, at least 150k.

We need money to make money. So if you're a broke-ass, please this is not for you.

Don't bother to contact me if you do not meet these conditions. The email is donaldparkerdonald@gmail.com
Re: I Have An Idea That Can Generate Millions Of Naira Monthly: Partners Needed by kmaxx(m): 10:04am On Dec 21, 2016
monteriza:
...at least 150k.

Don't bother to contact me if you do not meet these conditions.

You on whatsapp? Let's talk. Contact on signature. If you're sure of good ROI hit me up.
Re: I Have An Idea That Can Generate Millions Of Naira Monthly: Partners Needed by monteriza(m): 2:09pm On Dec 21, 2016
Still Open. To those who have sent emails: Please exercise a little patience. I'll attend to you all.
Re: I Have An Idea That Can Generate Millions Of Naira Monthly: Partners Needed by IAMTHEHERO: 2:57pm On Dec 21, 2016
kachigeophysical@yahoo.co.in
Re: I Have An Idea That Can Generate Millions Of Naira Monthly: Partners Needed by monteriza(m): 9:14pm On Dec 22, 2016
Closing soon.
Re: I Have An Idea That Can Generate Millions Of Naira Monthly: Partners Needed by dotcomnamename: 9:36pm On Dec 22, 2016
dotcom_na_me_na_me@yahoo.co.uk
Re: I Have An Idea That Can Generate Millions Of Naira Monthly: Partners Needed by Teekrayne(m): 11:39pm On Dec 22, 2016
Do you want to make money? Are you too busy to manage your account? Are you the type of person who is too busy or indolent to evangelise? Do you really understand the new look uLtI. Mate Cy. Cler? Are you having challenges with the new graphics and pairing method? Are you new to the platform? Do you have questions to ask, even though you dont want to join my team? Are you satisfied with the team you are presently with? Well, due to the rules and regulations here, I wount be able to give you a detailed and honest explanation. Most people will not tell you the truth that you need to refer(not all the time anyways, but most of the time) just because they need to make money...... If you are interested in joining my team without referring, hook me up, the burden of the work is on me. I fix downlines for my downlines. Trust me when I say that. If you settle me, fine and if you dont, its all the same.. You will be glad to contact me even though you dont want to reg.. I need not say much..... My control... (Whatsapp 07032459226) ... 08084241747 and 09056199259
Re: I Have An Idea That Can Generate Millions Of Naira Monthly: Partners Needed by ennygal: 5:17pm On Dec 26, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Relay Wealth Just Came Out / REVEALED: How Three Million Nigerians Lost A Whopping N18bn To MMM / Earn $500 Free! Find Out How.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.