Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,412 members, 7,812,221 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

For Success Driven Serious Minded People Interested In Good Sales And Marketing - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / For Success Driven Serious Minded People Interested In Good Sales And Marketing (383 Views)

You Know A Good Sales Guru/Coach Who Can Deliver @Public Sales/Empowerment Event / How To Write A Good Sales Pitch Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Success Driven Serious Minded People Interested In Good Sales And Marketing by SbS2(f): 12:14pm On Dec 21, 2016
I need very few people to join me and work with me in a team to achieve success.It is sales oriented, people oriented.
A quick and reliable method have been discovered in order to gain benefits in this sales business.
All you need to do is follow instrictions and work towards it.
If you are interested, write down your number and I'll contact you via watsapp

The greatest risk is being recessive.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Generate Bitcoin With My Bitcoin Address From A Trusted Faucet / How To Build A Strong Business Venture: 4 Tools Used By Mrs Ibukun Awosika / Males With OND Needed As Personal Assistants At An Engineering Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.