Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Get Your International And Local Driving License Within 2days - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Get Your International And Local Driving License Within 2days (2788 Views)

Prestige Royale International And Job Opportunities / I Made 15k Within 2days Of Having This Ebook / Make Your International Call For As Low As N5 .00k Per Minute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Your International And Local Driving License Within 2days by bigbash(m): 10:55am On Nov 17, 2009
IT IS POSSIBLE TO GET YOUR DRIVING LICENSE WITHIN TWO DAYS BOTH INTERNATIONAL AND LOCAL ,JUST CALL KAREEM AT 08065818124 OR VISIT HIM @ IKEJA LICENSING OFFICE FOR YOUR ORIGINAL FRSC DRIVING LICENSE IT COST 4,500. BUT FOR PARTICIPATING NAIRALANDERS IT WILL BE SUBSIDIZED

DO IT NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Re: Get Your International And Local Driving License Within 2days by justwise(m): 11:09am On Nov 17, 2009
@bigbash.

Get lost u bloody thief

1 Like

Re: Get Your International And Local Driving License Within 2days by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 17, 2009
Kareem, you are a bloody fool.

You will be out of pocket this festive period as you won't be getting any calls.

Bloody vagabond

1 Like

Re: Get Your International And Local Driving License Within 2days by Scooby1(m): 11:19am On Nov 17, 2009
grin grin grin all these scammers take note your scamming career on nairaland is over! xmas is going to be tough this year for you parasites
Re: Get Your International And Local Driving License Within 2days by bigbash(m): 11:26am On Nov 17, 2009
you guys you need to be pretty patient and get easy whats the meaning of all this messages have i ever scam any of your relative or have you notice any rat race in my dealing? this what I do and I KNOW IT BEST I have been doing driving license for people for over 10 good years it is quit unfear to generalize everybody as scammer ask me any bogling question instead of tagging me a thief and all sougth of names
Re: Get Your International And Local Driving License Within 2days by Scooby1(m): 11:35am On Nov 17, 2009
@bigbash why dont you give the address of license office so people can go there themselves. why must they pay u ? I bet u just waiting for one vulnerable person to seek ur dubious service!
Re: Get Your International And Local Driving License Within 2days by justwise(m): 11:36am On Nov 17, 2009
bigbash:

you guys you need to be pretty patient and get easy whats the meaning of all this messages have i ever scam any of your relative or have you notice any rat race in my dealing? this what I do and I KNOW IT BEST I have been doing driving license for people for over 10 good years it is quit unfear to generalize everybody as scammer ask me any bogling question instead of tagging me a thief and all sougth of names

Are u sick in the head? How can u give anybody International driving licence? Where will they do the driving test or practical?
Re: Get Your International And Local Driving License Within 2days by MrCrackles(m): 12:06pm On Nov 17, 2009
bigbash:

IT IS POSSIBLE TO GET YOUR DRIVING LICENSE WITHIN TWO DAYS BOTH INTERNATIONAL AND LOCAL ,JUST CALL KAREEM AT 08065818124 OR VISIT HIM @ IKEJA LICENSING OFFICE FOR YOUR ORIGINAL FRSC DRIVING LICENSE IT COST 4,500. BUT FOR PARTICIPATING NAIRALANDERS IT WILL BE SUBSIDIZED
DO IT NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
If it is true you work at the licensing office, then people like you need to be frog marched out of the office and dumped in a refuse site. . . .
Nigeria will never prosper as long as people like you exist. . .
You are promising services you can only deliver via corrupt practises and thereby encouraging corruption?
You should be here encouraging people to get services like this via the legal means not otherwise. . . .
You are a disgrace to the human race. .
Change for the better now before it is too late. . .
Re: Get Your International And Local Driving License Within 2days by DisGuy: 12:21pm On Nov 17, 2009
justwise:

Are u sick in the head? How can u give anybody International driving licence? Where will they do the driving test or practical?

Unfortunately nigerian don't do test (practical or theory) to get a license just show up with your fees and a picture
you'll be issued with one, two or any amount you want in whatever name you want too!!
Re: Get Your International And Local Driving License Within 2days by justwise(m): 12:29pm On Nov 17, 2009
Dis Guy:

Unfortunately nigerian don't do test (practical or theory) to get a license just show up with your fees and a picture
you'll be issued with one, two or any amount you want in whatever name you want too!!

I'm sorry, i know my elder brother did practical driving test couple of yrs ago in Abuja b4 been issued with a licence. Do u mean they don't do that anymore?
Re: Get Your International And Local Driving License Within 2days by DisGuy: 12:42pm On Nov 17, 2009
don't really know much about the Abuja aspect. but a friend studying here, who's failed the theory and practical several times over here, just came back from naija with a local and international drivers license. he didnt mention anything about a test. i heard there are driving schools now but never heard of a test to get a license
Re: Get Your International And Local Driving License Within 2days by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 17, 2009
bigbash:

I'll say it without reserve - you're a fraudulent bastard, and don't deserve any sort of respect.

If you work for the Licensing Authority, can you show any credentials? Which office are you attached to?
Re: Get Your International And Local Driving License Within 2days by justwise(m): 12:54pm On Nov 17, 2009
Dis Guy:

don't really know much about the Abuja aspect. but a friend studying here, who's failed the theory and practical several times over here, just came back from naija with a local and international drivers license. he didnt mention anything about a test. i heard there are driving schools now but never heard of a test to get a license

Hahaha, Nigeria!!!!
Re: Get Your International And Local Driving License Within 2days by MrCrackles(m): 1:02pm On Nov 17, 2009
justwise:

I'm sorry, i know my elder brother did practical driving test couple of yrs ago in Abuja b4 been issued with a licence. Do u mean they don't do that anymore?
First time i am hearing this. . .You get driving license straight up over the counter in Nigeria
The internation license the idiot is touting here is the rubbish most Nigerians brandish abroad. . .Especially in the UK and America
The ones in the UK is only valid for 12months from the date you become a permanent resident. . I am sure you know the rest!!
Re: Get Your International And Local Driving License Within 2days by phuckNL: 1:30pm On Nov 17, 2009
justwise:

There is no award for the person who catches the most scammers!! What is it with you. You are always so quick to respond to posts here without thinking straight. Hanhan. Are you trying to become a moderator by force.

It is not news that 99.99999999999% of license holders in Nigeria had to pay agents to get the license. Everyone knows it is 4000 - 5000 naira. This guy is probably using the internet to get his own customers. They are all over lagos.

I am beginning to doubt your intellect you know. Why would you need a driving test for an INTERNATIONAL DRIVERS LICENSE (notice that it is drivers licence and not driving license)
International drivers licenses are issued to people who already hold drivers licences in their respective countries. You can apply online sef.

While this guy may turn out to be a spammer, why don't you leave it to the readers to decide. You are nobodys GRANDFATHER here.
Re: Get Your International And Local Driving License Within 2days by justwise(m): 3:51pm On Nov 17, 2009
phuck_NL:

There is no award for the person who catches the most scammers!! What is it with you. You are always so quick to respond to posts here without thinking straight. Hanhan. Are you trying to become a moderator by force.
It is not news that 99.99999999999% of license holders in Nigeria had to pay agents to get the license. Everyone knows it is 4000 - 5000 naira. This guy is probably using the internet to get his own customers. They are all over lagos.
I am beginning to doubt your intellect you know. Why would you need a driving test for an INTERNATIONAL DRIVERS LICENSE (notice that it is drivers licence and not driving license)International drivers licenses are issued to people who already hold drivers licences in their respective countries. You can apply online sef.While this guy may turn out to be a spammer, why don't you leave it to the readers to decide. You are nobodys GRANDFATHER here.
Its obvious that u got serious issue with me responding to dubious post here. Right from day one,  u even brought it up in romance section. Now listen, i don't give a monkey wht u say, and not ready to stop responding to dubious thread here. But then again why do u care to defend scammers here?
Re: Get Your International And Local Driving License Within 2days by phuckNL: 4:51pm On Nov 17, 2009
^^^^^
I am not defending scammers. I'm just letting you know that you're not the only one who knows how to spot them. Take a chill pill. Regardless of your posts, people will still get scammed if they are greedy/ignorant.
You jump at everything as if there is a race to choose the first person to identify a scammer. Take a chill pill.
Re: Get Your International And Local Driving License Within 2days by justwise(m): 4:59pm On Nov 17, 2009
phuck_NL:

^^^^^
I am not defending scammers. I'm just letting you know that you're not the only one who knows how to spot them. Take a chill pill. Regardless of your posts, people will still get scammed if they are greedy/ignorant.
You jump at everything as if there is a race to choose the first person to identify a scammer. Take a chill pill.

Come-on! u are not making any sense here. Why are more concerned abt me responding to dubious post here than the negative effect on all of us?

Did i stop anybody from responding? I still can't get my head around this.
Re: Get Your International And Local Driving License Within 2days by Ezylinkage: 12:12pm On Oct 17, 2018
What Is International Driving Permit?
An IDP is a document that allows an individual to drive a private vehicle in another country; it is slightly larger than a standard passport and it is complete with one’s photographs and other statistical data.

Where can I obtain IDP?
Before you can obtain a valid IDP in Nigeria you MUST also have your local driving license issued by the Federal Road Safety Corp (FRSC) first before you can get your International Permit.

How long does it take?
The International Driving Permit takes 2 to 3 working days

What are the requirements?
Photocopy of International Passport
Photocopy of National Driving license
2 Passport photo

How long does it takes before it expire?
You can request for an International Driving license in Nigeria that is for one year to three years, you will have to pay more if you want to have the expiration longer than a year.
One year License
Two year License
Three year License

Which country can I Use the IDP?
The IDP is recognized in Maryland, Washington DC and California in the U.S. as well as Germany, Turkey, Switzerland, Poland, Spain, Austria and Sweden in Europe.

Having an IDP is a great advantage when you are working overseas as it can help you find a job as a Professional Driver or simply use it for personal convenience.

For enquiry or if you want to get a valid International Driving license in Nigeria, at cheaper price and free home delivery.
+2348032285161, +2348092566361
Info.ezylinked@gmail.com
Info@ezylinkage.com

(1) (Reply)

(pictures) New Novels, Storybooks And Christain Books For Sale @ Take-away Price / UNITED KINGDOM BRAND NEW BLACKBERRY AT WHOLESALE PRICES / Dangote Cement, 1,550 Naira Per Bag, Delivered.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.