Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,863 members, 7,821,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Being Judged Severely In Nigeria - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Being Judged Severely In Nigeria (734 Views)

You Are Being Judged! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Being Judged Severely In Nigeria by MathsChic(f): 1:46pm On Dec 21, 2016
I honestly don't understand why I get often judged in Nigeria than in any other place in the world. I might be shy in some situations, but only in Nigeria do people make you weep for it, rub it all over your face and trample on you. They'd aggressively take your space in a bar, a parking space or interpret it that you are miserable once you are an atom different from them. Sometimes, they put it to shakara.

Outside of the country, people actually treat you with more respect. Sometimes, even the Nigerians who would quickly treat you as trash in the country will be so nice to you outside you'd think their brain just got hit by a car, lol. grin

Outside the country though, it's just respect for who you are. Not often are people judging you by your sex or your personality type. And in professional environments, they certainly don't gaze down at your boo..bs.

Why this?

1 Like

Re: Being Judged Severely In Nigeria by samuel3818: 2:40pm On Dec 21, 2016
Aunty mathschic... Please let me pm u...can I go ahead?
Re: Being Judged Severely In Nigeria by amicable09(f): 1:16am On Dec 22, 2016
Mathschic, can you give instances?

I like the sound of your moniker by the way. Are you a Maths tutor?

(1) (Reply)

Become A Globally Relevant B.sc And M.sc Certificate Holder With Acca Qualificat / Live Video Of Nepa Man Electrocuted By High Tension Cable Caught On Tape / Looking For Internship Openings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.