Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,024 members, 7,838,569 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

When These People Refused To Sell Their Homes, These Pics Show What Happened Nex - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / When These People Refused To Sell Their Homes, These Pics Show What Happened Nex (1041 Views)

A Nigerian Refused To Sit With Me Because I’m South African / People Refused Helping Accident Victims. / PHOTO: What Is Wrong With These Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When These People Refused To Sell Their Homes, These Pics Show What Happened Nex by supernova094(m): 2:00pm On Dec 21, 2016
Remembering the age of some houses I saw at Ikeja, Lagos state once, it’s evident that a times no matter how much you offer some home owners, they won’t just move away from their houses even if it’s for the greater good of the city. Call it “sentimental value”, even if a road or a hospital was to pass through where their house is and serve the greater good, these home owners below really do not care.

See more pictures on http://thelekkipost.com/when-these-home-owners-refused-to-sell-these/

Re: When These People Refused To Sell Their Homes, These Pics Show What Happened Nex by ucheheart(m): 2:12pm On Dec 21, 2016
Haa, this can't happen in Nigeria
Re: When These People Refused To Sell Their Homes, These Pics Show What Happened Nex by BlackDBagba: 2:14pm On Dec 21, 2016
grin

(1) (Reply)

Reality Of Global Civil Society And Public Affairs Commission. / Melancholia - Poetry - Ofuomadega John / The Following Tips Will Help To Get Your Search Of To The Right Start.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.