Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,129 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Season Films || Thursday Update On Twist Of Fate Episode 153-154 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Season Films || Thursday Update On Twist Of Fate Episode 153-154 (1143 Views)

Zeeworld: Monday January 21st 2019 Update On ‘twist Of Fate Season 2’ / Zeeworld: Monday Update On Twist Of Fate Episode 80 - 81 / Zeeworld: Thursday Update On Twist Of Fate Episode 66 - 67 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Season Films || Thursday Update On Twist Of Fate Episode 153-154 by Topson44o: 2:26pm On Dec 21, 2016
http://www.wejustok.com.ng/2016/12/season-films-thursday-update-on-twist_21.html

The episode starts with Abhi asking Pragya to save herself rather than saving him. She finds some ball bearings and thinks was it placed hereintentionally. Aaliya comes asking what is she hiding. Pragya says evidence. Aaliya says what evidence is she talking about. Bulbul comes crying to meet Purab. Ishq kahe so…. Plays in background. Bulbul thanks him and hugs him. She says thanks for saving Pragya risking his life. She says you always protected us like family, I will not forget this. She moves back and says sorry. He says I helped you but I will do as you want. He says we will be away for sake of Pragya. Shesays I have to go. He asks how do you know I was there and is Pragya fine. She says yes, I know. He says Iwill support Pragya and stop Abhi and Pragya’s relation from breaking. He promisesher and she leaves crying. Pragya notices Bunty talking about ball bearing if skates and thinks she got the same on stairs. She asks themnot tofight as she will get new one for them. She thinks who can do this?Mitali Bhabhi but why will she do this?Abhi takes care of Daadi and Pragya reminds nurse to change glucose bottle. She touches Daadi’s feetand prays to get her blessings to prove herself innocent. She says I know you trust me and it will becomemy courage. Mitali talks to her dad and he tells that a corporator said he can’t give money or help for Raj’s bail. She says how can he say this. Hesays even a builder refused to help. She gets angry. Pragya confronts her and Mitali asks her not to give lecture.Pragya shows the ball bearing. Praya says you made the MMS to trap me. Mitali asks what nonsense. Pragya says its from Bunty’s skates. Mitali denies everything. She says Abhi gave 24 hours to prove yourself innocent and notto blame others. She says she will make MMS and show Abhi to kickher out. She meets corporator Neil andasks how can he not help her in freeing her husband. Neil says you gotsign to get floor in the building. They argue on the road and Pragya hears them. Mitali asks himto help. Neil asks why, Pragya ruined my plan and I have to take revenge. Mitali says why should I bear it, take revenge from Abhi, as I have taken solid revenge from Pragya. She will find herself on road.Pragya understands that Mitali took revenge from her thinking she hassent him to jail, but she has taken hissign by lying to him. Neil asks Mitali not to call him again. Mitali says she will not leave Neil. Pragya goes and stops her. Mitali asks is she following her. Pragya asks is she going to meetRaj and slaps her. Pragya says I don’t slap elders, but if elders do wrong I have to slap. She says I know this slap won’t affect you and confronts her that Raj went to jail because of her. She says she has heardher talking to corporator and calls hershameless to lose peace, husband and his trust when he knows hisrespect is lost because of her.She says did you think about your children, can you meettheir eyes, you can’t be call human, I was asking you for help. She says youcalled Suresh and made me fall on stairs by Bunty and Babli’s skates, how can you fall so low. Mitali startscrying. Pragya says I don’t know howLordwill punish you and leaves. Purab comes to temple thinking why did Bulbul call me here. He recalls his marriage and he should not think this again. Bulbul comes and says sorry for coming late. He asks why did she call him. She shows the number by which MMS came and maybe thiswill help Pragya. He thinks if Pragya and Abhi did not come that day, our relation would have been different. He says he is thinking who can take us out. He names Sandeep, his friend andhe will find all details. He goes. Bulbulprays to Lord. Ishq kare so wo hi jaane……plays in BG. She recalls her marriage stopping by Abhi and Pragyaand thinks our relation would have been different. Pragya meets Suresh.Heasks her to think about herself as she has to prove herself innocent, not Raj.She says we will be proved innocent but there is no one to help Raj, he is honest and became target of his wife’sgreed. Suresh says Abhi can help him. Pragya says Abhi will create more trouble and he has to be with Daadi. Suresh says if anyone see us together,they will think wrong. Pragya says I m also responsible for Raj being in jailand I can’t see him in trouble. He agrees to help her and takes her on bike. Tanu and Abhi are in car and Tanu shows him to see Pragya and Suresh. She says she has few hours and can’t prove anything.Mitali thinks why Pragya had to find out the truth.She’s confused whether to go meet Rajor no. She decides to go unless he willdoubt him as well.Suresh and Pragya come to police station. They tell inspector that Raj didn’t do anything. Inspector says court will decide that. Pragya says what if they take FIR back. Inspector says this is police station, they can’t release people like that. Pragya says there must be a way. Inspector says they will have to deposit bail money and he can be out on bail. Pragya goes tomeet him. Mitalisees Pragya and gets shocked and wonders if Pragya came to tell the truth. Mitali is going inside, but a constable stops her and asks her to wait.Tanu calls Aaliya and informs herabout seeing Pragya with Suresh. She says Pragya is makingtheir work easier.Aaliya asks if she saw carefully, wherethey were going, may be they are gathering proof. Tanu says she doubtsit, butAbhi wouldn’t believe her anyway.He’s even more angry after seeing them together. Tanu goes to Abhi. Aaliya thinks Pragya and Suresh beingtogether is not a good news.Raj tells Pragya and Suresh he doesn’t want tomeet those who think he’s wrong. Pragya says she knows he’s innocent and he’s trapped. She also knows the person who did all this. He asks her who did this. Mitali is getting anxious outside. The constable goes away and she goes inside. Raj asks Pragya for the name. Mitali comes running and says Pragya is lying. At home, she lied to Abhi and here came to lied to Raj. Mitali yells at Pragya. Raj says she has come to help us. Mitali says what help? She doesn’t know anything. Raj keeps asking Pragya and Mitali keeps telling Raj not to believe her. Pragya says she has rough idea, but is not sure. She can’t tell till she is sure, but she will take FIR back and it will weaken their case and that shallhelp Raj. Pragya apologizes to Raj and leaves. Suresh follows. Mitali is relieved.Mitali stops Pragya outside to say something. Pragya says she knowswhat she wants to say, but it’s not needed. She understands husband and wife relationship, no matter what she does to her, but she can’t break her relationship. Mitalisays she made a big mistake and doesn’t know what all shesaid to her. She feels guilty and says despite being a woman, she couldn’t understand Pragya. She blamed Pragyainstead herself and tried to separate her from Abhi. She further says she isnot a bad woman, it’s just her time isgoing bad. She got greedy and took Raj’s sign, but that greediness was forher kids future. Raj’s less salary and on top of that his mum, she’s not blaming anyone, she knows Raj is veryhonest and he will never do anything wrong, but what about her kids? Whatshe can answer to her kids when they ask why they don’t have whatother kidshave. She didn’t want Raj to do anything wrong, that’s why she took wrong path. Her intentions were never bad. She further tells Pragya to give her whatever punishment she wants, butforgive her. She tells Pragya not to worry, no one can throw her out of that house. She will tell everyone that video was fake. It was all planned andshe will also tell everyone who was with her in that plan. No matter what happens to her after that. She learned today no matter what always say truthand she will do the same from today. Pragya thanks her.Abhi recalls seeing Pragya and Suresh together. He says this is her truth. Tanu was right. Pragya comes there. He says in his mind, not now, 24 hours are not done. He asks her how’s her spying going. Is she even doing anything or waiting for some magic to happen? Pragya says she found the proof. He asks her to give. She says downstairs.He says she will give when shehas anything

(1) (Reply)

Download New Nigerian Nollywood Movies Here! / 10 Reasons Zombies Are Physically Impossible / How To Start A Religious Tv Channel On Mytv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.