Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Die! Oh Baby, Die!!- Akíntayo Akínjídé - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Die! Oh Baby, Die!!- Akíntayo Akínjídé (2070 Views)

The Thorny Path To Italy- A Novel By Akíntayo Akinjide / 'Lost But Satisfied' A Thriller By Akíntayo Akinjide / Death To Baddos. Death To The Bees By Akíntayo Akínjídé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Die! Oh Baby, Die!!- Akíntayo Akínjídé by Divepen1(m): 2:43pm On Dec 21, 2016
I will be getting to the end of Her Beauty Calls. So, let's prepare...

This is the first of all my Fortune City Series..

Author's note.

There are times we can't just help wondering what is wrong with this world.
This story will start soon..

It will be live on

www.Olofoforeview.

I will post its post and podcast..
*wink...

1 Like

Re: Die! Oh Baby, Die!!- Akíntayo Akínjídé by Divepen1(m): 8:50pm On Dec 21, 2016
from pulse.ng

The Imo State Police Command has
raided a baby factory » and arrested the operator, one Patricia Nwachukwu and four other women, all of them carrying various terms of pregnancy.
Re: Die! Oh Baby, Die!!- Akíntayo Akínjídé by Divepen1(m): 9:56pm On Dec 21, 2016
The sound of a car driving into the compound made her sit straight. Suddenly her skirt looked rough. She straightened it. A quaint smile infested her face. She brushed her hair.
An elegant woman entered into the room. She was fat. But her dress fitted her and it portrayed riches. It was a blue flowery dry Ankara, sewn into a long gown. Her jewelleries, shoes, and handbag were of gold colour.
The woman and her secretary exchange pleasantries. The fondness between them was glaring. Now, that this woman was around maybe other workers would come in because she hadn't seen any since she arrived at the company.
‘Please, bring me my schedule for today', the woman said as she turned to leave the room. 'I hope that Mrs. Chukwudi will not come today'.
The secretary looked at a book and smiled, ‘No, ma. Your appointment with her is tomorrow'.
'Oh better!' The woman said, relieved.
She loved the grace with which the woman carried herself. She looked at the door again and looked at her time. It was 9:10. No one had entered the office. No one except the cleaner.
'Ma...'
'Yes?' the woman asked, turning, spinning in the air like a model. Her full hair swirled.
'The lady over there said she just got a job here and has been waiting for you to arrive'.
The woman turned towards her with a flushed appearance. She swallowed hard as she watched a big smile consume the woman’s face.
‘Who can it be than the most wanted Lady in the world of ladies?'
This surprised both her and the secretary. The air became colder.
'Peace Madojutimi'.
Peace and the secretary looked at themselves in surprise

https://olofoforeview./2016/12/21/die-oh-baby-die/

listen to podcast here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EL4-ga8064

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Die! Oh Baby, Die!!- Akíntayo Akínjídé by Divepen1(m): 6:32am On Dec 22, 2016
Don't forget to drop comment..
Re: Die! Oh Baby, Die!!- Akíntayo Akínjídé by Nobody: 6:47am On Dec 22, 2016
The title drew me in here
Re: Die! Oh Baby, Die!!- Akíntayo Akínjídé by Divepen1(m): 7:30am On Dec 22, 2016
ILuvGummyBearz:
The title drew me in here
Hmmm... It took me close 15 topics before I finally chose this...
I'm happy it worked.
Re: Die! Oh Baby, Die!!- Akíntayo Akínjídé by lacasera14(m): 10:20am On Dec 23, 2016
Oga dive pen, how can I contact you. I need your help with review.
Re: Die! Oh Baby, Die!!- Akíntayo Akínjídé by Divepen1(m): 7:42am On Dec 30, 2016
Starting Officially today.
Oya, first drop by 8.pm
To every member of Divepen's Tribe...
MzShay Glorious1985 akinkudin skarlett Yohmi Horlorlardaey illicit OMA4U
Leriebloom
Lleigh omeira
Queenbeee(f bibijay123
good I easy Titidi yorhmienerd
totalhouse Izyyblaze honeyway
olanshile2016 Gabrendo SunFlow
moscobab TheAziz dgholmes sfolaranmi SweetieConstie
spixytinxy mzdorkisz zingzang
Ka52y Erfizzy DRISKLef spikedawson
opalk Fijumokesayo solaceseeker airmirthd1 Daughterzion
richyluvu Buzzboy oludare007 johnspurgeon014
Nostradamus Samuel89 humeehjay DaVinci24 dlawsamesq
Babetolux Tummyyoung Penprimusblog teechudleyy
Smallville10 Godmother wazupguy mizquote solomonbrown64 myfantasies
Sexiestcrown Ursinmind SandraEmoney RemenZack Profkomolafe
Chinweblinkzz Kusibe77 ekaromail rakkeal teamplayey dupsai queennexter DucalDuxvine Dklef Macelliot Wininiel AudreyTimms Deyrinsolar jayjewel Afz9095
Angelina996 punAsylum13 adebayour26 llaykorn Abdullateef77 Olasco93 motherlode Afribabee

emperorfidel Carinaflo Rounakid BukkyDan Leroid chuks87 Asito Alero3Arubi labaski vonn
LarrySun kingphilip Nuges11 xyzhill LITEonline missuniverse simonhabby Tunrayo75 folalek Kitme Chrisx1x princessadeola stuff46 Aisha800
Jasperwhizz damiperry hayurmidey Seezzy McLove Champion001 Iolite kizzykeziah HumbledbYGrace Aipete2 bibijay123 Lleigh
Re: Die! Oh Baby, Die!!- Akíntayo Akínjídé by Divepen1(m): 9:59am On Dec 30, 2016
'Come in', the woman said. The same silence that ate her up when the woman called her name lingered around her as she entered the woman’s office. Her heart lurched. The rug amplified the beauty that the pink paint of the room portrayed. The room smelt like wafers biscuit. The air was also cold here but she felt better than when she was in the reception.
'Please, have your seat', the woman said, 'Welcome to our company'.
'Thank you, ma'.
'Peace Madojutimi...’ the woman said again as she pulled out some files from her drawer. Her table was neat that one would find a lost office pin on it even at night.
'My name is Adebimpe Arogundade, and as you might have guessed I am the Managing Director of this company. You will be meeting the Chairman of these company tomorrow'.
'That's good, ma'
'Have you being briefed about your salary?’
'No, ma'.
'Well it is natural; I never really expected them to tell you', she said as she rocked in her chair. Peace wondered how she was able to squeeze her fat body into that thin chair. 'How much did you tell them, you would love to collect?'
'Ma, I told them that since I am a computer scientist, and would be working as an administrator for your email communication centres. With my experience and expertise, I will receive nothing less than One thousand naira', she tilted her head to the right-hand side.
'Well, you've said well', the woman said.
Peace smiled broadly. The artificial rose flower on the table danced. If a drummer was there, she would have danced better than the roses. She just couldn’t continue living her old lifestyle. After making the resolution last month, she had been coping with living penniless. Despite her friends incessant advise that she reconsidered her belief, she held to her belief. Now it paid off.
'But this is the way it will go. For every person that register with us, you get a thousand naira'.
One of Peace's ears moved. She tapped her fingers lightly on her legs.
'Then, for each person that decide to come for business, or anyone that request for the companies email address. You get #2,000'.
'Email? But how will...'
' Yes now, Electronic mail?'
' I know the meaning. How will people use it. Not everyone has access to it. Not everyone in Nigeria'.
' Yes'.
'Don't bother, the CEO is bringing some from New York to set it up for us'.
' New York... Isn't that expensive?'
' No... Just 17,850 naira through Nigeria Airways'
'Seventeen what?' Peace placed her hands on her head. ' In this Buhari regime?'
Bimpe smiled and gently rocked her chair' Don't worry. That's how life should be- enjoyed'.
'Hmmm', Peace moaned silently in surprise. She swayed. The only word on her mind were 'Yes? More?’ She calmed herself. She didn’t know how the word got out of her mouth because she had been trying not to talk. A warm glow expanded throughout her body.
'So, what is the name and what and what do you want from me?'
'You will call the site ' Best Life Trade', Bimpe pushed some document towards Peace who eyed it suspiciously, 'that is our modus operandi. All the information you need will be found there'.
Peace picked one the documents and flipped through it mindlessly. She wondered why they would pay such amount of money. But no matter what they needed it for. She was getting a good pay and that she loved.
Bimpe stood from her seat gallantly and went to a cabinet, where she drew out a new backpack.
Bimpe brought the bag to her seat, sat, and opened the bag graciously as if she was a man who wanted to give his girlfriend a proposal ring.
From it, Bimpe brought out a Gavilan SC laptop. Peace held her breathe. Then she ‘yimu’. It couldn’t be hers.
'This is for you', Bimpe said. Peace felt her heart flipped.
'Are you serious? A Gavilan SC? Do you know the cost? Gavilan SC... Oh my God! How did you get it? For me'.
'Yes.'
'Whoa', Peace exclaimed. She allowed her hand play on the Laptop. Her body tingled. She loved that feeling. ‘This is real tear nylon'’
Bimpe laughed excitedly, Peace also joining her. Then, Bimpe brought out a key from the bag.
'This', Bimpe said, pulling out one of the keys, 'is the key to your office'.
Peace eyes glowed with pride. She swallowed hard as she imagined how she would describe this to Patricia, her friend, who pushed her to get the Job.
‘And this is the key to your new house, a bungalow, not very far from here'.
Peace felt heat rush into her mouth, a sudden feeling of breathlessness overcame her. She had to bend to stop it. Bimpe rushed to her side.
'Hope you are alright?' She said bewilderedly, patting her at the back.
Peace was crying, she couldn’t describe the joy in her heart.
'Why are you crying?'
'Don't mind me’, she said, embarrassed as she tried using her hands to clean her eyes, 'It was out of happiness'.
Bimpe left her side, returned to her seat, cut some tissue paper, and gave Peace.
'I'm sorry, ma. I wanted to give a shout of surprise and joy but tears replaced it'.
Bimpe gave an elderly-understanding nod. ‘I understand the feeling'.
'Thank you ma.'
'Erm. That is not all. We are also giving you that Mercedes Benz S-Series parked outside; since, you said you have a driving license'.
Peace widened her eyes, her brow drew together, and a line formed between the eyebrows.
'Yes. That 1984 series, last year's series.. Wow. But...Erm...Erm...I don't understand. Isn't only to provide answers to questions about pregnancy, and to get more customers?'
'It is more than that. Read the documents in front of you. You can take today off, to see your house and to read what is front of you but you must be sure to know it is confidential, also make sure you read it before tomorrow because there are somethings you need to know before 1.00am tomorrow. Also, you are to sleep in your house henceforth'.
Peace opened her mouth severally, but no word came out.
'Okay ma, but every company work is confidential'.
'Well...this is more confidential'.

Drop your comments

https://olofoforeview./2016/12/30/die-oh-baby-die-episode-2/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Die! Oh Baby, Die!!- Akíntayo Akínjídé by Divepen1(m): 6:15pm On Jan 02, 2017

Wooh'! Peace screamed as she stepped on the acceleration of the car. Removing the bond holding her hair, she scattered the hair in joy.
No one could tell if life was unfair to her or she had been the one unfair to living things.
Her parents were both Founder of a great church in Nigeria. She left home for the University of Ibadan as a good girl, and was always the best student until she got to 200 level in the University, where she met Patricia. Patricia had lost both her parent, and had been using her body to fend for herself.
Peace met Patricia on one of those days she had no money on her since there was no way she could get money from home, as they just sent her monthly due some two weeks before. Patricia gave her some money to eat, thereby, incorporating her into the work of lust-feeder.
After some times, her roommates started detesting her, because she-who didn't put on earrings, short skirts, Trousers, see-through blouses, body-hugging clothes- had begun to wear them. With the new contempt shown to her by her roommates, she was forced to live with her friend and mentor, Patricia.
Her parents, who so much trusted her, didn't know she had become a changed person, that she had left the way they trained her to become. They didn't check on her, since, she presented herself to them as being matured and still spiritual whenever she went home for the holidays. Therefore, she was at liberty to do as she pleased.
Peace knew without any iota of doubt that she was as beautiful as a purified gold. Men flocked around her wherever she went. Many of those times they always wanted to win her heart and because of her, many of them had fought themselves. She enjoyed the way men's eyes followed her whenever she got to a public place, and those of some ladies who stole glances at her.
Later, Peace's life became peaceless; any week without her having intimacy with at least a man would find her lying on the bed. Her life changed because of this addiction. Or how would one explained days Patricia would find her handling herself. And the days she would take it upon herself to molest Patricia, who later began to enjoy having s.ex with ladies also.
One saturday afternoon in the gentle month of April, when everywhere seemed to be silent, when the birds of the air agreed to enjoy a field day as they jumped from big tree to another, when Peace had no one to meet for her usual escapade, she decided to tempt one of the brothers that attended the same fellowship with her.
He was one of those Christian brothers who believed they were standing. He was handsome and always attended to any call of any fellowship ladies because he saw himself in the women ministry.
'Gbadebo', she called from outside his house as she looked at his big trousers. Such trousers were used to easily differentiate Christian brothers from any other brothers. But there was something exceptional about his own.
'Hooooo! My adorable Peace, how are you?’
She mocked him with a silent scoff and looked away from one of his neighbours who winked at her. She would gone with the guy winking but she had other plans.'I am fine ooo'.
'That's good'.
'Gbadebo, what are you doing now.'
'Nothing'.
Her heart danced within her.
'You've always been promising to come to my room. Why not come now, I will prepare a good meal for you.'
'Hmmm! Why not make it amala?'
'Blimey!’ she jumped excitedly, 'I will do just that. Be there in the next two hours'.
Peace knew he was a strong Christian, that there were only two ways she could get him, and she had the best one at hand at the moment, and could just use it for him. It is the most potent and irresistible.
Before his arrival, she went to a local chemist, Chinedu, to get a drug that would whet Gbadebo's appetite for sex. Chinedu was whom many referred to as the 'Marriage keeper', this is because he had a way of getting illegal drugs that would make a man last longer in bed. It wasn't a news that many women ran away from their husbands because they couldn't satisfy their sexual desire. A very good example of such women was Mayokun, the lady who was living with Chinedu. She ran away from her husband's house because Chinedu satisfied her better in bed. No one knew this. No one except Peace and this was the information she held over his head whenever she needed to get an illegal thing or something very rare.
As planned, Gbadebo got to her house within 2 hours, which was the same time she finished preparing the meal. He looked great. That one thing still baffled her about him. Despite him being a Christian, he had a way of making her drool over him. And she had seen this reaction on the face of many women, Christians and unbelievers alike.
After talking for some minutes, she left his side to get the food for him. While dishing out the food she sprinkled the drugs she got from Chinedu.
The moment she brought the food to him, Gbadegbo got a reminder from the Holy Spirit that he was supposed to be on a fast. But the the plate of black Amala in front of him was steaming hot. Truth be told, January 1st was the last time he got the chance to eat such food as this and that was because a neighbour was having his child's naming ceremony. Even then, the food he ate at the naming ceremony was served with one very small piece fish those types one buy when one wants to quickly drink garri; in fact, the soup looked more like water sprinkled with Ewedu soup. But the Amala Peace served him had two big pieces of meat, a piece of cow skin (pomo) and a piece of fish. And the food he ate at the naming ceremony wasn't served with a cold bottle of cocacola like the one standing beside the steaming plate of soup. It was served with a very hot sachet water. He swallowed hard as he remembered that he wasn't suppose to eat at that time.
'My God and I will fix it later', he said silently to himself. There was no way he could miss such food. He unbuttoned the top botton of his large striped shirt. Peace was a good host.
‘Have it Gbadebo', she said. He suddenly became aware that her breast was visible through her blouse. He wondered how ladies dressed without thinking or worrying about the men around them. He shook his head and quoted some bible verse to stop his lustful desire. The biblical medicine worked.
'Hmm! This soup is the best I've eaten in a long while', he commented as he dipped his fingers into the soft hot Amala.
'Ah! Ah! Gbadebo. Don't you cook better soup? ‘She said, laughing. 'I remember the day we visited you, we ate a very good soup.'
‘That is not my concern. You cook the best', Gbadebo said as he poured the drink into a cup.
A few minutes after he drank from the cup, he couldn't explain how he started seeing Peace but she looked different and strangely appalling. In fact, she seemed to look at him somehow. The feeling was unexplainable. She came near him and offered to pour the remaining soft drink into the cup for him. He gulped as she came nearer. He had encountered such things with different women and was confident that he would overcome this.
He told himself, he must hold himself. He used his mind to read Bible verses but his male organ remained erected; besides, he could no longer withstand the smell of her body-spray which, had overshadowed his smelling organ; this made him moan silently, and his breathe become faster.
Yet, he held himself. And then he suddenly choked on his food. Peace hurriedly stood from her seat.
'Are you alright?' She asked as she came nearer. He nodded as he cleared his throat. As much as he could, he made sure his eyes were down, staring blankly at his food. He preferred that his gaze was fixed on the food. That was better than him just looking at her again. God was witness, any other prolonged look at her would see him scampering out of her house. But for now, it was better to act normal.
Then...

https://olofoforeview./2017/01/02/die-oh-baby-die-episode-3/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Die! Oh Baby, Die!!- Akíntayo Akínjídé by Divepen1(m): 6:36am On Jan 03, 2017
Die oh baby die -4
Peace left his side after arousing his feelings, moved toward the bed, and fell on it.‘Yeeech’.
Gbadebo was beside her within thirty seconds of her fall as if he was a knight that would do anything to show his bravery. The fall was painful. Peace had been practicing the fall since she invited him two hours before but this one was painful; yet, she must make him do what she desired. The moment he tried lifting her, she swallowed his lip with hers.
As if the machine had been activated in him, he grabbed her tightly. They fell on the bed.
While they were enjoying themselves, someone stoned her window. She froze under him. They stared at themselves. Another stone hit her window.
' If I catch you', she shouted. Her eyes beamed. She pulled Gbadebo into her shoulder. ' It's nothing, it's those naughty children.
Gbadebo nodded. He gazed at her as if he was hungry for her and would devour her. The moment she kissed him, he energized himself.
Days later Peace made Gbadebo know that the person throwing stone was actually a photographer and that her shout was a means of telling him to go ahead to take pictures of her and Gbadebo having sexual intercourse.
At first, Gbadebo thought she was joking, but the moment he saw the pictures he became speechless. He tried snatching it from her but she was prepared. She withdrew from him, laughed, and mocked him. He begged her, prostrated, pleaded with tears flowing like rivers from his eyes, but she kept laughing.
After several minutes, she told him the only reason the video wouldn't go viral was if he would always come to sleep with her whenever she call on him.
However, Peace didn't stop there. She made sure she slept with the president of her spiritual fellowship four times.
Gbadebo saw that as a way of getting back at her, so he took a picture of one of the escapade of Peace and the Pastor. He promised her he would give her the picture, if she gave him the ones with her. Her fear overcame her reasoning. She hurriedly gave him the pictures because she feared the worse for herself if her parent saw the pictures.
Gbadebo, seeing that she had done that, wanted to dent her image for what she did to him. He never wanted to follow Jesus’ rule of be-slapped-and-turn-the-second-cheek. He told her he would make copies of it and paste it everywhere on campus.
Without much ado, she pleaded that they meet at a very secluded area. At first, he refused to meet her but after her persistent messages and plea he agreed to be there on the condition that she would sign a paper that would free him from her clutch of sex. And this she agreed to
When Peace got there, she met him resting against a wall. The whole place was dark, the night adding to its darkness. She moved closer to him, put her hand gently on his neck to arouse his feelings, but he stared blankly like a statute.
'Are you ready for this?
'Yes'.
He gave her a pen. She took it and was about to sign when it fell. She searched frantically for it but she didn't see it.
' If you don't, I will find it myself', he said and searched for it.
Peace hurriedly brought out a copper wire from her right pocket.
' Yes this is it', Gbadebo said delightfully.
'Oh! You brought someone to watch us uhn? ‘She asked angrily, looking at a place around his back.
Gbadebo turned, she quickly put the wire around his neck, and without hesitation rolled it swiftly around her hands. Peace had read it that even someone without strength could kill with this instrument. She turned her back hurriedly against his back, pulling the wire with all of her strength. He, who was a lanky guy, fought for his life with the strenght of a lion and tried hitting her; however, it was to no avail. She groaned fiercely as one of his elbows hit her.
Peace felt his hand fly in the air as he grunted and moaned and she kept pulling, knowing that a little slackness might cause her her own life. After a little fight, she felt his body slack against her body without a fight, but she didn't let go. She pulled hard until she was sure he wasn't alive to fight back, his body still sagging against her slender body.
She had prepared for it; she had worn a very black cloth that could hide blood in the night. She picked every paper on him, tore them, and threw everything into different dustbins. The next few days, police investigated, but she had destroyed any implicative information, changing the direction of police' investigation. Since, they couldn't find any logical explanation for his death, they termed it 'a robbery case'.
Today, she was exceptionally happy, so, she took her friend, Patricia, to her new home. She bought enough drinks. They celebrated until 2p.m from 8 a.m.
By 3p.m, they were fast asleep.
By 7p.m, they were still snoring.
However, by 10.00pm, Peace woke and was tired, she rose from the bed, grumpily left the room they slept in, and discovered that many of the amenities needs in the home had been gotten by the company.
She brought out the documents and stared at them- each was bulky.
'What is this?’ Peace muttered after staring at it for close to a minute.
She rose to get some bottle of the wines they bought for the celebration, took one of it, and returned to her seat.
'Are you serious? ’She mouthed when she saw the name of the company.
That made her more interested in it.
Then, she saw why she was given such a large amount of money. The company needed someone who had given birth to a baby in her teenage age, and was beautiful. Her eyeballs darted from one side of the room to another. Her breathe became fast, as sweat popped out of her skin faster than air would pass through the nose. She laid back to rest fearfully, then, tried to understand why the company wanted to do what they are doing. Then, she dozed off.
It was until a gloved hand covered her mouth she knew she had slept off while reading the file. She opened her eyes in fear. The owner of the hand lifted her with a second hand. She moaned painfully, and fought desperately as he carried her towards the door. She fixed her feet on the wall to help her push the person back, they both fell, but he didn't remove his hand from her mouth. She elbowed him angrily, and felt puff of air rush out of his mouth to hit the back of her neck. Her heart raced.
Still covering her mouth, he used his other hand to hit her rib; this brought intense pain into her body and made her cry, though muffled. She wriggled helplessly, and tried getting out of his grip, but he held unto her tightly.
Peace’s legs hit some bottles of wines, she took her hands towards his private part and held unto the balls of his manhood. He groaned. His fist rammed into her rib, causing a great pain in her, and tears dropped from her eyes. She noticed she was losing her breathe, so, she fought frantically while her abductor tried to stand up, still holding unto her.
While her abductor was lifting her, her hand grabbed an unopened wine bottle; she struck him vehemently, making him fall in pain. Seeing this, she rushed to the opened the door.
' Patricia', she screamed as she rushed past the door with the aim of running out of the compound. But she had to stop as she saw a lady pointing a revolver at her. Peace stopped in front of the lady, and automatically raised her hands.
' My God oo' Peace muttered.
The lady pushed a finger to her lips telling Peace to be quiet and motioned for Peace to follow her. The lady used her back to move towards the gate. The other abductor-the male- came out of the house, very angry. He slapped Peace from the back of her neck as she moved rather slowly towards the gate.
Now this was the time she need Patricia most but she was a deep sleeper. Although she was becoming better, Peace always feared she would be killed in her sleep. There were days she had to pour water on Patricia before she woke.
Peace's abductors gagged her, blindfolded her, tied her hands and legs, and then, pushed her into the trunk of the car.

https://olofoforeview./2017/01/03/die-oh-baby-die-episode-4/

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Die! Oh Baby, Die!!- Akíntayo Akínjídé by Champion001: 6:34am On Jan 05, 2017
Finaly av met up at u. following like die.
Re: Die! Oh Baby, Die!!- Akíntayo Akínjídé by Divepen1(m): 8:15am On Jan 05, 2017
Champion001:
Finaly av met up at u. following like die.
Welcome... Where you have been all these years. This one that you pop in once in a while..
Re: Die! Oh Baby, Die!!- Akíntayo Akínjídé by Divepen1(m): 10:48am On Jan 05, 2017
dedicated to champion001 and ILuvGummyBearz

Peace noticed that the car stopped, after a very long journey. Her fear amplified when she heard the car being open. The trunk of the car was opened, allowing her to inhale fresh air. Two pairs of hand carried her out of the car, and led her on. She wished she knew where they were going, but the blindfold made it impossible; nevertheless, her abductors kept pushing, and directing her steps.
At a point, they stopped her from moving; instead, they changed the direction she was facing, and made her face the reverse of her former position, then, they compelled her to kneel down. She, on her part, didn't put up any form of resistance; although, she did not like how she was being treated.
The room was smelling of a kind of perfume called ‘lofinda’ by Christians from the celestial church of Christ. The whole room was in perfect silence, and this made her wonder if she had just being forced to kneel before a god like the biblical ark of God was placed in front of Dagon, the god of the philistine. She wondered what was really happening because there was no movement in the place she had been brought in. She strained her ear to hear if anything will move in the room to no avail. In fact, there was no screeching noise of insects, shuffling of feet and anything to show her she was alone.
‘Open her face’, a female voice ordered.
Peace almost jumped out of her skin, the voice was the voice of her own mother. She knew that voice anywhere in the world- the same voice pleaded with her father not to send her, Peace, out the home. This same voice begged her to come back home, which she refused to heed. This voice had commanded her many times. She remembered this voice, which was so lovely for songs that anyone who listened to it during her mother’s ministrations would automatically become slain in the spirit.
Peace felt a rough hand removing the cloth on her face, she couldn't stand still again. Her body was vibrating like a phone and was tingling over. Her imagination became blank as the knot was finally loosed. She wished the floor would open, changed her mind and wished a mighty hand would pick her from the place she was at the moment. She tried to cease her breathe as the cloth was finally removed from her face as she gently opened her eyelid with fear of what she would see.
‘Welcome, Peace Madojutimi’, the voice, that ordered her abductors to open Peace's face, said.
She sighed when she finally opened her eyes and found out it was not her mother. They were in a small room which was dimly lighted, and, there, in front of her was a slim fair woman, whose egg-shaped face can make every fat woman want to go to the gym daily. Despite being dressed in black like the other people in the room, she had an aura of greatness around her, and sat on the most reverend chair in the room. Also, seated on the right-hand side of the woman was the very person she, Peace, wouldn't believe, would be there- the managing director of the company, Bimpe. Also, seated in the room were men and women who seemed to be rich.
“I believe you have read the information given to you. Welcome to the Unique Baby Exchange Home (U.B.E.H), where we help the barren to stop crying and help young women obey their bible; exodus 20 especially, where the bible said we should not kill’.
Peace felt the world crumbling around her; she gnashed her teeth as her blood began boiling, her breathe came out hard and sharply.
‘What is my concern? I don’t want to be involved…’ she yelled angrilly with all of the strength in her, ‘this is bloodily insane, do you expect me to do this illegal thing or do you think it is legal?’
The woman on the chair smiled like a goddess who already knew the fate of her subjects. She stared at Peace with a quietness that made Peace fear for her life. Peace had read in stories, and had watched in movies that whenever one refused to do the wish of a secret organization, they kill such person; however, she wasn't ready to die this night.
‘Why do we have to do it secretly? ‘, she exclaimed bitterly,’ I am leaving and there is nothing you can do about it’. She stood up, facing the woman sitting on the high table, and got ready to leave.
Her last statement made everyone in the room laugh hysterically. The woman leaned forward. Her countenance changed as she pointed her walking stick at Peace.
‘Peace… we have among us here commissioners of police, and many great men, who can pave way for you to spend the rest of life in prison’.
Peace raised her head to look at the woman very well, frowning.
‘Yes... and don’t you know that we know about your baby’?
‘Which baby?’
The woman laughed again hard, and waved a hand as if to order for something. The lady, her abductor, brought in a laptop, positioned it in front of Peace, and played a video-recording. At first, Peace was ready to become passive. She wanted to close her mind and allow them fool themselves, but what she saw caught her attention. She swallowed hard as she watched an unstable hand taking video coverage of an evil act that she, Peace, did some eight years ago. She, Peace, saw herself in the video as she came into the bush crying , and a tiny voice, also, crying-backing up her cry as if they were singing duet.
Though, she was crying loudly, the little tiny voice was louder than her voice. She blinked severally as she watched herself dropped her baby in the bush that day, leaving the helpless baby there to die in the cold; and this brought tears to her eyes again, as she wished she did not do what she did then.
Before that day, Patricia, her friend, had advised her that the baby would be a problem for her, but she did not agree with Patricia. Despite knowing all of that, she wasn't ready to do anything to her baby, but when she became overwhelmed with taking care of the baby, she had to succumb to Patricia’s advice and throw the baby away.
‘Well, it might surprise you that we have this video. One of your interviewers was around that area some eight years ago. He and his family were having picnic somewhere not far from where you dumped the baby. One of his children, left them to urinate. He saw you coming with a baby, but his naughtiness, and access to his father’s small camera made him take a video coverage of you and your act. It was this boy that called on his father, who called the police and saw to it that the baby survived. So, when you showed up for the interview, he remembered your face from the video, which he mistakenly watched some days before the interview day. Today, we celebrate you because you were the one that started the idea in our minds. The news of your dumped baby that was all over the country conceived the idea in my mind.

Some years before....

https://olofoforeview./2017/01/05/die-oh-baby-die-5/

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Die! Oh Baby, Die!!- Akíntayo Akínjídé by Divepen1(m): 6:15am On Jan 06, 2017
Paula Abayomi left her husband's house voluntarily because she was barren. Although, her husband was not ready to let her leave, she left anyway.
Immediately she left her husband's house, she enrolled for a counselling course online, and spent most of her days chatting on different dating-sites. These helped her take her mind off her past- Her dead husband, her Witchy Mother-in-law, her barenness etc.
Later, She and Bimpe left for Brown Valley. But before they left Brown Valley, Bimpe (who was a trader, had a very big supermarket) lost everything she had-House, Car, and supermarket, which was in front of her house- in an inferno.
The only thing Bimpe was able to take away from the house was her son, Michael, whom she named after Paula's late husband before he died.
Paula took them in.
After Bimpe packed into her home, they decided to live for Brown Valley because both of them had a history they would love to forget. But they were not keen on moving away so early until a saturday evening they both can't forget.
'Here is the news Headline', the sonorous voice of a fair lady said from the television as she and Bimpe were watching the news.
'Baby found in a forest in Abeokuta, Ogun state....’
Paula didn't know when she started shaking her left hand, the moment she saw the baby on the television screen, she wondered why a lady will throw her baby away when some barren women are out there looking for babies.
‘You know I have an Idea', Bimpe said.
'What is it?'
'Why not let us start a form of voluntary counselling for this people .Thank God, you are studying the course online'.
Paula looked from her to the ceiling, then the rug, as she thought about it.
For some days now, she had being calculating on how to be rich through a very risky business, which was still worthy of trial.
'Uhm.....’ Paula said,' yes and No'.
Bimpe frowned. Paula's face as she got another idea. Hot blood rushing into her head. She smiled.
'Why not let us leave here for Brown Valley'l?'Paula started,
'We will have women coming for your counsel, and I will have my own market', Bimbe said as if Bimbe asked her to lay down the plan. Then, she stopped as she realized what Paula said. 'But...you have ...'
Paula sensed her struggling with the words, as she changed the form of her face just to suite what she wanted to say.
'You know...you have experience more than I, and can tell young ladies not to throw their babies away; barren women can also receive good words of advice from you'.
But that was not what was on Paula's mind. Bimpe should be in charge of that.
Paula wantes to start trading, where the objects will be sold for five hundred naira, while the producers will collect hundred naira.
She did serious mental calculation; ten of these objects would be sold for five thousand naira, and after the ten producers have collected three hundred naira each, it will be #4000 for her.
If she gave the people selling for her, and everyone working for her a very good pay, she knew there would be good profit.
A tap from Bimpe brought her back to the present.
'So, what are you saying?’
'When we move to Brown Valley, I will tell you...’ she replied.
She was in business.
She was in life.
She was a genie.
She knew she would make many people laugh.
Nobody would lose, no matter, whoever the person was, he/she will gain large profit.

https://olofoforeview.

1 Like

Re: Die! Oh Baby, Die!!- Akíntayo Akínjídé by Divepen1(m): 1:51pm On Jan 11, 2017
Dearest reader, you know I wouldn't have minded continuing without comments. But I was trying to rewrite this story but the effect is coming back the way it was. I noticed it is because I am editing instead of rewriting. I will find my bearing. But for noe, I have to stop..

Watch out for ' A New Year Celebration and A Divorce Declaration'
Re: Die! Oh Baby, Die!!- Akíntayo Akínjídé by akinkudin: 4:41pm On Feb 15, 2017
Divepen1:
Dearest reader, you know I wouldn't have minded continuing without comments. But I was trying to rewrite this story but the effect is coming back the way it was. I noticed it is because I am editing instead of rewriting. I will find my bearing. But for noe, I have to stop..

Watch out for ' A New Year Celebration and A Divorce Declaration'
nice one...waiting for the continuation

(1) (Reply)

The Rise And Fall Of Derico ”nwa-mama” ( True Life Story ) – Episode 1 / Can Death Take It Away / Jesus is Lord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.